Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 329408 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #1425 on: October 23, 2012, 02:27:42 am »

Alright, I'm in a failing marriage, which only just recently happened, and me and lichette barely knew each other before we got married, and now there around 3 different factions that won't be happy until Lichette is dead, and all the while as I try to protect Lichette and build an army to keep her safe, I occasionaly get reminded I'm a terrible husband as I try to figure out a more reasonable way out of this that doesn't end with her dead or unable to protect herself, leaving very little time for me to spend with her. We haven't even had a honeymoon yet. Pfft, everythings fine, no stress at all.
Blaming others. The Fact is you have had Drunken benders, Jealous rage, and Hospitalization. The marriage is crap. It wasn't ever going to work. You fell in love, and without bothering to see if youu were compatible or could live togather, BAM. Rushed into marriage. Sure, otehr factors contributed, but what about now? A fragile marriage that can barely stand on its own is being torn apart by other forces. There ARE other factors, but man, keep in mind, no one else was responsible for loving her. That was YOUR job. And you Failed.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: October 23, 2012, 02:30:19 am »

Honesty isn't one of the abilities of the 'paladins', hmmm?
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: October 23, 2012, 02:30:39 am »

That's where you're wrong, I haven't failed her yet, and this marriage will work, outside forces be damned!

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: October 23, 2012, 02:32:53 am »

That's where you're wrong, I haven't failed her yet, and this marriage will work, outside forces be damned!
I didn't use the phrase fail first. You did.

I have REPEATEDLY given you reccomendations to help you out in your marriage, including taking time off, or confronting Yoink, and you seem to agree, but then what comes of it?

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: October 23, 2012, 02:44:34 am »

Plans are one thing, but you can't really act on them when the time isn't right. "Hey honey, let's sit and talk for awhile!" "Do you mind? There's like 3 different people trying to attack me right now."

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: October 23, 2012, 02:47:50 am »

Plans are one thing, but you can't really act on them when the time isn't right. "Hey honey, let's sit and talk for awhile!" "Do you mind? There's like 3 different people trying to attack me right now."
BUT THERE AREN'T

Face it dude. Right now, no one is attacking her. At all.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: October 23, 2012, 02:48:54 am »

Ummmm... Thats your most blatent lie yet.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: October 23, 2012, 02:49:46 am »

Ummmm... Thats your most blatent lie yet.
I have not lied once. Look at the actions! No one.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: October 23, 2012, 02:50:53 am »

Hanslada was recently vaped in the attempt to attack her...

Xan is attacking him...

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: October 23, 2012, 02:52:18 am »

Hanslada was recently vaped in the attempt to attack her...

Xan is attacking him...
I said HER!

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: October 23, 2012, 02:54:01 am »

You guys also have a habit about sending hidden actions to the gm while posting one that doesn't seem all that threatening.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: October 23, 2012, 03:11:29 am »

You guys also have a habit about sending hidden actions to the gm while posting one that doesn't seem all that threatening.
I'm currently in the buisness of slapping various people intothe dust, so if that isn't threatening eough for you, I don't know.

Besides, If you're going to play that game, why do you ever need to deal with your wife "Well they ain't attackin yet, but they might be sending actions". It's just another excuse.

Tell me Dirg, are you ever going to face up to what you must do for your wife?

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: October 23, 2012, 03:19:07 am »

I think he's doing that now. What with containing one of her enemies...

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: October 23, 2012, 06:43:07 am »

Funnier than when your side was the disorganized one? Oh, wait, it still is.

Oh, and we're disorganized AGAINST you now. Who's still loyal to you? Other than me, of course.
You are funny. My side was organized, just not including you.

If you want to be loyal, and prevent my harsh anger for this turn, join Xantalos in attacking Dirg. He significantly hurt a attempt on the Lichette's life. Do this and I shall cease current hostilities.
I'm busy sending Xantalos on the trip he asked for. And how can he attack anything if he's stuck in some Aperture Science Whatchamacallit?
And speaking of Xantalos, his stated goal of destroying the universe kinda conflicts with yours. If that's not disorder, what is?

Join us, GWG. Declare war on insanity. Add more logic to Lichette's side.
If I ever betray misko? Sure.

Cassandra, normally I'd entice you over to my side, but for now I only have one thing to say: if you and Dirg imprison me, you will pay.
Given what happened when he tried to attack me, this is a real possibility.

Besides, I've stated if I get her I will take the love and use it for some purpose. Unsure what yet. Probably given to revolting Plebians. Always good to have something to conceed. Not that tey will revolt, but It might be good if production is falling.

See... What do you do for others? If you win, its unhappiness for all. Hell, someone tries to leave  the fight, leave you the world, and you give chase! What is ANY possible benefit to aMisko victory?
Order. Peace. The Greater Good. Millions more will not die to this foolishness. I spare some of you. There are rewards to be had for everyone on my side.
I detect strong hints of bovine excrement.

YOU WILL ALL LOSE

BECAUSE BADGUYS

SUCK THAT LOGIC

YEAH, GO ON, SUCK IT
LAWFUL. GOOD.
SUCK ON THAT.

YOU WILL ALL LOSE

BECAUSE BADGUYS

SUCK THAT LOGIC

YEAH, GO ON, SUCK IT
*chuckle*

That, is one of the fatal underpinnings of your side. This "illusion", amongst your side. The belief that everything is Black and white. How childish.
Perhaps not, but you're a blacker shade of gray.

BUT THERE AREN'T

Face it dude. Right now, no one is attacking her. At all.
The bovine excrement is strong with this one.

I'm currently in the buisness of slapping various people intothe dust, so if that isn't threatening eough for you, I don't know.

Besides, If you're going to play that game, why do you ever need to deal with your wife "Well they ain't attackin yet, but they might be sending actions". It's just another excuse.

Tell me Dirg, are you ever going to face up to what you must do for your wife?
Are YOU ever going to face up to the challenges of ruling an alleged empire which won't require you to kill billions weekly just to stop revolutions?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: October 23, 2012, 10:06:32 am »

Oh, and Spinal? Incidentally, why don't you use polymer random number generators? You know, real dice.

/IC/"Allow me to do the bitchslap for you."

*Slap Misko across the face, smile smugly.*

You are no more powerful than GreatWyrmGold, Xantalos or Dirg. If anything, being the avatar of humanity should make you schizophrenic and argue with yourself. And be many religions, races and ideologies. And have a negative roll.

But fortunately Spinal_Taper is a nice guy.
/No longer IC/

If Misko could bitchslap me across the internet, i'd be worshipping him.
If Hans would give me that power, You'd be fucked. But he said I'd "abuse it" or something. Something about staging Coup de'etat.

Also, You are now getting bitch slapped

/IC/ You idiotic fool, I was already on the list. Can you not read? This is less of a evil VS evil and more of a Intelligence VS Foolishness./Not IC/
I meant I'm doing it this turn. Ima find you. Ima rip your wiener off. And shove it up your anus. Think about it.

Then Ima trap you in a universe where there is only JB music.
Hey, I've already done universey stuff, I can just free Corai.
Can't find any of my real dice.

There needs to be another final boss other than Misko, methinks.

If things go my way, we'll have Lich again.

But, if everything goes *exactly* my way, Dirg still wins. Along with me.
There will. Believe me, there will.
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 221