Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Beginning at the End RTD  (Read 9389 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginning at the End RTD
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2012, 02:03:06 pm »

"My bad!" Nivelus shouts as he pockets the KTTUSOUDTM and gets back to moving forward. Healing will probably end up even worse for Lathon.

Accompany Lathon calmly, dragging inert teammates along.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

DiezIrae

• Bay Watcher
  • From the depth of thy soul I cometh...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2012, 02:04:49 pm »

"Ow."
Ignore arrow. Find the dungeon boss. Challenge him to eating contest.

(3) You ignore the arrow, but the blood leaves a trail. (3) You find the dungeon boss GIANT ELEMENTAL KNIGHT GARU. It seems that he isn't hungry.

"Ow."
Ignore arrow. Find the dungeon boss. Challenge him to eating contest.

(6) You throw your inert teammates into the second dungeon.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2012, 02:12:21 pm »

Tiptoe past him.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2012, 02:15:42 pm »

Nivelus, already slightly bothered by the whole thing, ties both his inert teammates to his backpack and follows along along Lathon until he finds the boss enemy. Then he pulls a sword from his bag, taking an attack stance.

Attack giant elemental knight Garu with a greatsword.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

DiezIrae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2012, 02:24:44 pm »

Tiptoe past him.

(2) You couldn't!
(2) He attacks you!
(4) You could protect yourself!

Nivelus, already slightly bothered by the whole thing, ties both his inert teammates to his backpack and follows along along Lathon until he finds the boss enemy. Then he pulls a sword from his bag, taking an attack stance.

Attack giant elemental knight Garu with a greatsword.

(4) Coming down on the GIANT ELEMENTAL KNIGHT GARU you... (1) hit him and make burgers out of him! You gain the ORB OF GARU that is absorbed by the KEY TO THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN OF ULTIMATE DESTINY!

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2012, 02:38:04 pm »

Eat burgers. Have last laugh.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2012, 02:47:55 pm »

The KTTUSOUDTM in hand, Nivelus stores some of the burgers and sits cross-legged to wait for his teammates to wake up/snap out of apathy. Maybe while he's at it, he can try to do something interesting. Once more taking out his longbow with a complicated name, he notches an arrow and tries to aim far.

Try to take down an enemy we'll face ahead with an arrow.
>Yes?

DiezIrae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2012, 03:00:34 pm »

Eat burgers. Have last laugh.

(1) You eat, laugh and choke. Idiot.

The KTTUSOUDTM in hand, Nivelus stores some of the burgers and sits cross-legged to wait for his teammates to wake up/snap out of apathy. Maybe while he's at it, he can try to do something interesting. Once more taking out his longbow with a complicated name, he notches an arrow and tries to aim far.

Try to take down an enemy we'll face ahead with an arrow.

(6) Shotting the arrow ahead you pierce through the third dungeon and hear a mighty voice. "THOU HAST KILLED THE GIANT ELEMENTAL KNIGHT ZIO!" The dungeon collapses after the ORB OF ZIO is absorbed by the KEY TO THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN OF ULTIMATE DESTINY. The Overlord is now aware of your presence.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 03:31:25 pm by DiezIrae »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2012, 03:39:19 pm »

"I cast Magic Missle!"

Cast magic missle.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2012, 03:54:43 pm »

Nivelus decides to keep sitting and not do much because the rest of his teammates would surely like to take part in defeating the Overlord and so far he has been the only one killing enemies. In short, he's waiting for the rest to snap out while Lathon goes nuts all he wants. Maybe watch him doing something for a change of pace.

Watch Lathon.
>Yes?

DiezIrae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2012, 04:09:18 pm »

"I cast Magic Missle!"

Cast magic missle.

(3) You cast the magic missile while your only seemingly alive party member watches you! Because you didn't think about where to send it, you attack a tree... all spirits of nature gather together to become MULTI ELEMENTAL GOLETA OF ENTERTAINMENT.

((I wrote Golem, but my Auto-correct made Goleta out of it, and it sounds awesome!))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2012, 04:14:52 pm »

"I meant to do that."

THROW GREAT BALLS OF FIRE.

DiezIrae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2012, 04:20:21 pm »

"I meant to do that."

THROW GREAT BALLS OF FIRE.

(5) Summoning giant balls of fire you send them at the MULTI ELEMENTAL GOLETA OF ENTERTAIMENT! (2) The Spirit is hit! But using a elemental spell on an elemental!? You just realized that! It didn't do any damage! (+3 Defense for Elemental if hit by Elemental Attacks from now)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2012, 04:23:25 pm »

"I cast a spell at you. That means you fall down now."

Cast Ultima! Non-elemental damage HOOOOOOOO!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2012, 04:29:37 pm »

Nivelus keeps watching silently, arms crossed over his knees and his longbow kept across his back. At least Lathon found an enemy and is fighting it now. Better than what he had been doing all the last times.

His other teammates are cocooned in ropes and cloth, tied to his backpack and belt and on top of individual sleds. He thought that could help him carry them somehow.
>Yes?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6