Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Beginning at the End RTD  (Read 9370 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: Beginning at the End RTD
« Reply #60 on: October 06, 2012, 04:09:40 pm »

Find final boss. Challenge him to a food fight.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 06, 2012, 04:14:03 pm »

Follow along. Try to find the Overlord if Lathon doesn't do it. If he does, then shoot an arrow on him.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

DiezIrae

• Bay Watcher
  • From the depth of thy soul I cometh...
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 07, 2012, 11:26:00 am »

(3) You find the final boss. He waves at you from his tower that is right behind the fourth dungeon.

Follow along. Try to find the Overlord if Lathon doesn't do it. If he does, then shoot an arrow on him.

(2) You can't see the overlord anymore, it seems that he stopped standing at the window... (4) You shoot an arrow anyway and hit the window; I hope you have a good insurance.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 07, 2012, 12:06:14 pm »

Throw a grappling hook through the window to allow Lathon to bypass the dungeon and have his food fight.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2012, 06:47:50 pm »

Build a catapult and launch myself at the window.

((This can only end well.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

DiezIrae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 07, 2012, 07:21:36 pm »

Throw a grappling hook through the window to allow Lathon to bypass the dungeon and have his food fight.

(3) The grappling hook hits it's target! But Lathon ignores it!

Build a catapult and launch myself at the window.

((This can only end well.))

(3) Through much hardships you've build a catapult and sit inside it! (2) Guess what happened to your face!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2012, 07:42:06 pm »

Nivelus points at the grappling hook, facepalming all the while.

Try to just climb the hook and talk to the Overlord, ask why he's evil and all.
>Yes?

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 07, 2012, 09:58:16 pm »

"Damnb bou buck, bou broke by bose!"

Break into tower, set fire to the foundation.

DiezIrae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 08, 2012, 08:03:14 am »

Nivelus points at the grappling hook, facepalming all the while.

Try to just climb the hook and talk to the Overlord, ask why he's evil and all.

(5) You climb and ask with such charisma that he tells you everything! (1)

"I am not evil. Why are all people thinking I am!? My daughter GREAT ELEMENTAL PRINCESS DIA is sealed and I'm trying to free her for years! What the hell do you think I have done?"

"Damnb bou buck, bou broke by bose!"

Break into tower, set fire to the foundation.

(1) You set yourself on fire... and then the last GIANT ELEMENTAL KNIGHT, BUFU, appears in his blue armor!

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 08, 2012, 09:25:34 am »

Give the knight a flaming hug of doom.

((Oh red Mage. Y u so silly.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 08, 2012, 12:59:15 pm »

"Oh, my bad. I hope I have not been a nuisance, I have only been killing Elemental Knights. How can I help you save your daughter?"

Ask the above, try to snapshot the last elemental knight with the longbow.
>Yes?

DiezIrae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 08, 2012, 01:08:31 pm »

Give the knight a flaming hug of doom.

((Oh red Mage. Y u so silly.))

(5) You give the GIANT ELEMENTAL KNIGHT BUFU a bear hug and melt him because he was of the ice element! (2) He is now GIANT ELEMENTAL PUDDLE. The last orb flies to the key.

"Oh, my bad. I hope I have not been a nuisance, I have only been killing Elemental Knights. How can I help you save your daughter?"

Ask the above, try to snapshot the last elemental knight with the longbow.

(2) He was about to answer you, just as the KEY TO THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN OF ULTIMATE DESTINY activated itself and  created and arena around the world. Suddenly the Key began to speak!

"Methinks I am held by idiots! I AM THE BIG BAD!" The KEY TO THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN OF ULTIMATE DESTINY roared. The Overlord jumps at the key and catches it. "SUPPA CORRUPTING ULTIMATE POWER OF ULTIMATE DESTINY FOR AN ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN ACTIVATE!!!"

(1) The Overlord is transformed into a giant door and a pink crystal with an giant princess that should have been as visible as the GIANT ELEMENTAL KNIGHTS gets sucked in.

You are at yet another beginning of the end. Continue?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 08, 2012, 01:15:52 pm »

Nivelus sighs and facepalms. He somehow feels as if he should just have have stayed there in his home village and slept for a good amount of time. Maybe that way he'd simply forget about that idea of saving the world and helping people. Well, now on to trying to fix what was wrong...He just hopes he has a chance to take a bath soon, it has already been some hours since he started the adventure.

Continue.
>Yes?

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 08, 2012, 05:24:59 pm »

For great Justice! Enter the door.

DiezIrae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 09, 2012, 05:36:42 pm »

You continue upon your path. Inside the door there is a world similar to yours in inverted colors. It hurts your eyes but you can see a giant princess floating above a giant key-like castle in which the GREAT OVERLORD KEY OF ULTIMATE ABSOLUTE EVIL OF ABSOLUTE ULTIMATE DESTINY... well... floats, above his throne. Even he doesn't seem to know what the hell he should do with the princess, but the princess is the key item in most RPGs, right?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6