Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: The Redshirt Army  (Read 6025 times)

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
Re: The Redshirt Army
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2012, 05:55:56 pm »

((I'm in))

Walk forward, holding gun at hip. Fire, trying to empty seemingly endless clip at new hole in wall in 80's action movie style. Realize clip still isn't empty.

Say: "Argle bargle joonka fuck you YELs!"

Continue emptying endless magazine at soldier's near hole in the wall.
It's a game. Have fun.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2012, 06:46:51 pm »

FIRE RIFLE AT HIP WHILE WAVING IT FROM SIDE TO SIDE AND YELLING 'GET SOME!' REPEATEDLY.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2012, 08:20:32 pm »

Oh this looks fun!

Provide covering fire by spraying the walls, trying to force the yellows down so we can advance!

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2012, 09:02:03 pm »

Take any available soldiers, and storm that sewer entrance! Lay down plastic explosives all over it, and when we're clear...Boom! The ground will cave in on those dirty yellow!

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2012, 10:11:36 pm »

Lay down suppressing fire on wherever enemies are.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2012, 02:07:05 am »

BATTLE FOR ISOLA
RED: 498 vs 195 :YEL

GreatWyrm I tries to find some heavy weaponary! [2] There aren't any to be found, sadly.

SoHow I makes a break for safety! [3] He finds some debris from the earlier grenade explosion which rolled down the slight incline, but it's not going to protect him too much.

Green II reclaims his heavy weaponary and CHARGES! [4] The bullets bounce off the launcher and he's now at the hole made earlier by his explosive efforts.

Werty gets down, prays and sprays! [2] Click-click-click. He forgot to load up the gun...

TCM I charges into the frey and begins rifle whipping! [4] He knocks a guy's jaw off sideways. That has GOT to hurt.

BFEL I uses his rifle as a more ranged rifle. [3] The bullet bounces off a brick which spooks one of the YEL shirts stationed on the wall, causing him to tumble to the ground below. And there's a grenade launcher tank and a rifle whipper down there.

Errol II shoots in the general direction of the enemy forces. [3] The bullets cause the other guy on the wall to fall down into the impromptu mosh pit.

Sambojin I puts the gun to his hip and does this 80's style! [2] And by 80's style I mean James Bond Villain style. He missed everything.

Dirg I does a similar thing, except with more getting some. [1] The rounds hit a random RED in the back of the head! Oh dear...

Maxinum I sprays the walls! [4] Anyone who wanted to get up there is now heavily reconsidering it.

Caer I summons a team of three more RED shirts and gets some Explosives! [2] "Uh.... what explosives?"

Fireiy I lays out some suppressive fire! [5] Suppressive? Pah. You haul the gun up and lay the rounds into three YEL brains in what seems to be slow motion. It was truly glorious. Shame it wasn't done in image form.

YEL Actions: [2]

YEL I goes man to man with Green II! [6] Green II pulls the trigger at close range-they both die in a spectacular explosion.

YEL II charges TCM I! [1] RIFLE WHIP. He's going to need a new jaw at some point... assuming someone can revive him.

RED: 496 vs 189 :YEL

((I can safely say that Rifle Whip is SUPER EFFECTIVE.))
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2012, 02:31:23 am »

Start jogging towards hole in wall, still firing bursts as I jog.

Say: "Lobsloobin bakkall mofren yo minga!" whilsts jogging.

Once nearing wall, keep firing. But aim a little tiny bit better this time. Ignore the fact that there might be redshirts in area where I'm firing.
It's a game. Have fun.

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2012, 03:08:18 am »

((I want in!))
Load rifle, shoot it at nearest enemy.
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2012, 03:25:05 am »

Take carefully aimed shots at the enemy

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2012, 09:45:20 am »

Move to commandeer the grenade launching tank.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2012, 10:17:52 am »

Hide behind TCM.

Get Grenade Launcher back. Shoot Stuff.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2012, 10:26:47 am »

Find cover, fire at baddies.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2012, 10:32:54 am »

WHIP THOSE BLOODY BASTARDS INTO SHAPE, GET SOME PLASTIC EXPLOSIVES, DETONATORS, FUSES AND LIGHTERS, AND GET 'EM TO PACKING IT ON THE ROOFS AND WALLS IN KEY LOCATIONS, THEN BLOW THAT SHIT SKY-HIGH!

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2012, 10:39:17 am »

RUN TO HOLE IN WALL WHILE OCCASIONALY TAKING POT SHOTS AT ANYTHING YELLOW.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2012, 11:59:27 am »

BATTLE FOR ISOLA
RED: 496 vs 189 :YEL

Sambojin I charges into battle, gun blazing! [5] Two YEL redshirt taste the lead with their brains.

Tomio I locks, loads and charges into combat! [1] He shoots the Grenade Launcher! It explodes!

Fireiy takes carefully aimed shots to the YEL forces. [1] A random RED takes the bullet. Whoops.

Maxinum moves to the... tank? What tank? [2] The dice agrees with me. There was no tank. And the Grenade Launcher was destroyed anyway, so that plan would have been pointless...

Green III, after discovering the lack of a Grenade Launcher, opens fire! [3] The bullets cause some nerves amongst the YEL forces.

Spinal I looks for cover and some shots! [3] He finds an average pile of rubble, but no time to shoots, I'm afraid.

Caer I demands exposives! [2] "Uh.... nope. Still no explosives."

Dirg I charges in and takes some pot shots! [1] His stupidity gives the YEL army a morale boost and they seem ready to charge into combat!

YEL Actions: [1]+1

YEL I charges in and attempts to spray the general area! [6] He kills TCM I and Fireiy I, but a bullet ricochets and he takes it to the cranium!

YEL II also opens fire in the midst of combat. [4] Tomio takes it to the skull.

BATTLE FOR ISOLA
RED: 492 vs 186 :YEL

((The body count is slowly yet surely rising...))
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5