Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 29

Author Topic: Library of Forgotten Lore RTD  (Read 33967 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Library of Forgotten Lore RTD
« Reply #195 on: October 06, 2012, 11:08:53 am »

"So...three of us. Many of them.

"Who's up for sticking together? Hold firm everyone!"

Gust @ surroundings! No skeleton will come within our reach unless our blades strike first! Then spear to nearest creature's vertebral column.

Spoiler: Tala Aquilon (click to show/hide)

"W-...Did Asbes just leave us?! Arnok!"

DiezIrae

• Bay Watcher
  • From the depth of thy soul I cometh...
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 06, 2012, 11:19:28 am »

RUN! Or use Agi, If I have to.

Spoiler: Arnok Balaiken (click to show/hide)
[/quote]

(4) You run and reach the stairs! You left Tala alone!

"So...three of us. Many of them.

"Who's up for sticking together? Hold firm everyone!"

Gust @ surroundings! No skeleton will come within our reach unless our blades strike first! Then spear to nearest creature's vertebral column.

(6) Using Gust while adrenaline is pumping through you, you sent 8 of the skeletal creatures away at the walls!!! But your wind blasted some ash into the air, making it difficult to see the stairs from here! (+8 Magical Skill, Flight not possible for 3 turns.)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 06, 2012, 11:23:33 am »

"Thank you fellow Seekers. Let's leave the female alone, now, shall we?" Tala said, mostly as sarcasm to herself and the dry bones around her.

"Oh no, skeletons."

Blast the other 7 away while I move to strike at the singled target!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 06, 2012, 11:43:21 am »

"I thought you would follow me!" Asbes shouted back, pouting.

Use Shock on the skeletons.
Spoiler: Asbes Elman (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 11:45:19 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

DiezIrae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 06, 2012, 04:02:12 pm »

"Thank you fellow Seekers. Let's leave the female alone, now, shall we?" Tala said, mostly as sarcasm to herself and the dry bones around her.

"Oh no, skeletons."

Blast the other 7 away while I move to strike at the singled target!

(3) You only manage to make them stop for a moment to regain their balance! (+4 Magical Skill)
(4) You bring your spear forward! (1) And hit it directly in the head! The symbol of the amulet to enter the Library is burnt into the chest of these skeletal creatures! (+2 Spear Skill)

"I thought you would follow me!" Asbes shouted back, pouting.

Use Shock on the skeletons.

(3) You can't quite see where the skeletal creatures are from where you stand, but you sent it into the cloud anyway! (2) A high pitched scream is heard, you hit something! (+2 Magical Skill)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: October 06, 2012, 04:06:15 pm »

Go back and help my fellow adventurers, by FILLING THE ROOM WITH FLAMES.

Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 06, 2012, 04:17:38 pm »

"That did not sound nice." Asbes noted, wincing.

Try to use Shock on the skeletons once more, then try to find what was hit by the last Shock.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 06, 2012, 08:34:31 pm »

Stress.

Much of that still plagued Tala as she removed her spear from the skeleton's head, hoping to get the nearest one before it could reach her. The journey alone wasn't a kind one, and the prospect of everyone else leaving her once they'd met didn't help

"I thought you would follow me!"

Until they returned.

"I'd rather not leave our path back littered with enemies, glad to see you back!"

Gust away the cloud, spear > the nearest skeleton but move back if the numbers are too many.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 06, 2012, 11:11:57 pm »

"I'd rather not leave our path back littered with enemies, glad to see you back!"
"Hey, when I went downstairs, there were no enemies. I didn't even notice there was something wrong happening until I heard a loud gust." Asbes answers, pouting at Tala.

Of course Asbes would help his companions. He had no reason not to, and Tala was making him sad by implying he left his friends behind to escape.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 08:30:02 am by Caellath »
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 07, 2012, 12:03:47 am »

"Yeah, well. It's nice to see you back."

Tala cheered up at the notion that they didn't know instead of knowing and leaving. Though, she had the faintest inkling that her words had hurt the man. Perhaps...it was better to be herself in front of these new people?

"And...thanks for not leaving me alone." she said, resenting her cynicism popping up before even knowing these people.

DiezIrae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 07, 2012, 08:17:04 am »

Go back and help my fellow adventurers, by FILLING THE ROOM WITH FLAMES.

(3) You cast Agi but miss! Still... a strange high-pitched scream echoes once again. (+2 Magic Skill)

"That did not sound nice." Asbes noted, wincing.

Try to use Shock on the skeletons once more, then try to find what was hit by the last Shock.

(4) You use shock on one of the skeletons! (2) And it explodes in a shower of bones! (+2 Magic Skill)

(2) You can't seem to find the source of the screams...

Stress.

Much of that still plagued Tala as she removed her spear from the skeleton's head, hoping to get the nearest one before it could reach her. The journey alone wasn't a kind one, and the prospect of everyone else leaving her once they'd met didn't help

"I thought you would follow me!"

Until they returned.

Gust away the cloud, spear > the nearest skeleton but move back if the numbers are too many.

(4) Using gust you blow the ash up and see the room shifting around... it seems alive... (+1 Magic Skill)
(5) Spinning around you lash out with your spear! (1) And decapitate 3 skeletons! (+3 Spear Skill)

The Skeletons attack all of you! (1) But begin to stumble as the room shifts! High-pitches screams echo through the Library!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 07, 2012, 08:22:01 am »

"Not good! Not good!" Tala shouted as the room echoed with the strange disembodied scream again, including the tremors. She readied her spear once more and decided to try the same tactic.

"Where is that coming from?!"

Gust > Remaining skeletons, hoping to bash them against the wall! Spear charge against the nearest skeleton!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 07, 2012, 08:51:05 am »

"This seems dangerous."

Try to use Shock on the remaining skeletons, flying kick any still intact. Try to find the source of the screaming when/if none remains.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 09:01:14 am by Caellath »
>Yes?

DiezIrae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 07, 2012, 11:23:50 am »

"Not good! Not good!" Tala shouted as the room echoed with the strange disembodied scream again, including the tremors. She readied her spear once more and decided to try the same tactic.

"Where is that coming from?!"

Gust > Remaining skeletons, hoping to bash them against the wall! Spear charge against the nearest skeleton!

(5) You blast the remaining skeletons away! (+6 Magical Skill)
(2) None is near enough to use your spear right now...

The skeletal creatures become more and more!

"This seems dangerous."

Try to use Shock on the remaining skeletons, flying kick any still intact. Try to find the source of the screaming when/if none remains.

(6) You use Shock, spreading it out!! (2) And burn 10 of the creatures into dust! (+10 Magical Skill)
(4) On the walls there are strange red markings with the text of the song from before. Another thing is above it... 'Only the strongest Seekers left this place', written in common language.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: October 07, 2012, 11:49:24 am »

Seeing as they seem to have everything covered, come out into the room to see what changed.

[/quote]
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 29