Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40]

Author Topic: BYOR 10 - Game Over: Town/Survivor Win  (Read 76582 times)

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 10 - Game Over: Town/Survivor Win
« Reply #585 on: November 13, 2012, 12:37:51 pm »

I know it's hard to properly convey tone via text sometimes, but I can't help but feel that you have some manner of personal grievance toward me

Nah, sorry if it came out that way. I was merely noticing patterns and defending wuba from what I think is an unfair accusation (that it was his fault you died). You certainly need not give two shits about my opinion...

On other things, I'm surprised there wasn't a single comment from IronyOwl or Jim in the post-game. Do you guys have comments about the setup and result?
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: November 13, 2012, 12:38:59 pm »

They're busy IRL. :/

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: November 13, 2012, 12:49:47 pm »

Nah, sorry if it came out that way. I was merely noticing patterns and defending wuba from what I think is an unfair accusation (that it was his fault you died). You certainly need not give two shits about my opinion...

Fair enough.  I still think it was not stated clearly enough that the initial $1000 debt was applied against the $3000 credit limit.  They seemed to be two distinct entities to me.  Saying something like you have a $3000 limit, but $1000 of that has been used already would have been clear.  I could have had $3000 on my card and $1000 in cash to start the evening for all I knew. 

Also kind of fishy that a bet was accepted when I would have gone over my limit.  I'd think the charge would have been rejected.  Granted, I would have lost anyway given how D2 played out (Dariush?  Seriously?), but it would have made more sense to me. 

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: November 13, 2012, 01:39:18 pm »

Wait, I could've made Shakerag win or lose at any moment, right? Ahahahaha.
Would've been so fun.

Also, too bad I realized only later that I could permakill folks with a normal mafiakill *facepalm*

Well, one won, one lost, third in going. Pretty interesting, imo.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: November 13, 2012, 04:28:40 pm »

On other things, I'm surprised there wasn't a single comment from IronyOwl or Jim in the post-game. Do you guys have comments about the setup and result?

Not really.

On balance, I think the game was town-favored, with all the revives floating about. Being scum is hard when you're trying to kill people and they don't die.

I also think the scumteam was weak, no offense to them. It certainly wasn't very hard sniffing out the remaining scum once milo rolled about.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: November 13, 2012, 05:11:16 pm »

I agree. I didn't actually intend on that many revives.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: November 13, 2012, 10:27:18 pm »

I don't have a huge amount to say, other than that Half-Yordle was the best thing ever and I'm really, really surprised I survived almost the entire game with it on.

...also web? What would have happened if Tiruin had attempted to switch roles with me while Tibbers was still up?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: November 13, 2012, 10:52:13 pm »

...also web? What would have happened if Tiruin had attempted to switch roles with me while Tibbers was still up?
Ehehehehe... Someone actually asked.

Tibbers

Alignment: Town

You have no actions.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: November 13, 2012, 11:11:16 pm »

Your role please Irony? I'm having nightmares just thinking of it.

Except I'm a Kitsune.

But really. Please. O_o
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40]