Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 40

Author Topic: BYOR 10 - Game Over: Town/Survivor Win  (Read 76580 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 10 - Day 2: Everything Better Yet?
« Reply #300 on: October 20, 2012, 11:38:02 pm »

Dariush:
Given no deaths, and the fact that I delayed pengo009, I think I'll start with my vote right there.
I see no reason not to believe this claim. Penngo.

This is lazy.  Do you have any other reason to suspect him?

ZombieU:  I gave Tiruin shit about this in BYOC, and I'll give you shit about it here.

If you are intending to fully claim, then do it and don't dribble out a claim over several posts.  If not, state what you do intend to claim clearly and concisely.  If you don't want to claim anything else, then say so and shut up about it.  I don't care which you do, as long as you don't do that take-five-posts-to-fullclaim crap.

TolyK:  Some suspicions/attacks out of you would be nice.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: October 21, 2012, 12:05:34 am »

zombie urist

Ok...so you don't explain about your death. Say you're a vengeful townie which only works...in a way that comes by your death. You have a kill and if that kill doesn't go through, you don't die.

Uh huh.

So what does
When I get killed in any way, I revive for one cycle. During that time, I'm allowed a kill and I'm kill-immune. If that kill doesn't go through, I don't die. I forgot to mention this earlier. I believe since I was lynched at D1 end, I will die at D2 end.
relate to
I am town.

When I said I forgot, I only referred to not dieing if my kill fails. By that I mean if the person I tried to kill does not die for any reason. My revive is automatic.

I did have the kill N1, but I was really busy and almost forgot about this game.  :-[

I'm not sure if that will end the day.

I'm kill immune until the end of the cycle.

I only use my kill during the time I'm revived. For example, D1 I could not have used the kill.
Which means you didn't use it. Period.

Explain the bolded parts. How does this relate to your 'death' at day end when you're not explaining it?

And superb contradiction there.

I'm going to die at day end today.

Its possible that there was no NK because I was NK immune that night.
If I'm not dead by day start tomorrow fel free to lynch me.

Shifting from a 'going to' to stuff going along the lines of 'probably going to'.

Besides, none of your antics explain the whole PANIC in D1.

NOOOO
Please lynch Toaster tomorrow.
and then explanation about that shift after Hapah voted you.

I was under the impression that somehow, an ability kicked in that prevented the lynch or something, but then...your posts afterwards shattered that idea.

Also.
I haven't used the kill yet.
So why aren't you using it on your suspect, scumbag? You said you can only use the kill during the time you're revived.

Hey look. You're 'revived' right now. You didn't even explain how you believed Shakerag, or explain yourself most of all. Because I'm completely baffled if you're reading your role right, or you're just pulling stuff from hammerspace.

I forgot to mention this earlier. I believe since I was lynched at D1 end, I will die at D2 end.
What's with all the doubt?!

Question @ Mod or anyone knowledgeable: What does a delay do? If a player delays somebody who didn't act in the night, will the delay still work?

Also, why are there testvotes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: October 21, 2012, 12:14:37 am »

EBWOP: Messed up the formatting. Thought those answers were related to each other. Didn't see they were answering Bookthras' post...

This
Which means you didn't use it. Period.
Should be below the part where he states he didn't use the kill yet.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: October 21, 2012, 01:09:54 am »

Ok here's my full claim.

I am slow loris (town).

My abilities are
1. Protected Species (auto) - When I die, I revive for 1 cycle. I am completely kill immune during this time. I can use bracial gland during this time.
2. Brachial Gland (1 shot) - I kill a guy. If the targeted guy doesn't die for any reason, protected species ends and I don't die.

Thats what a vengeful town is. Once they die, they get a 1 shot vig. My kill does not count as a lynch, so using it won't end the day. I will die at the end of the day. I have revived from N1 to D2. I will die at the end of D2. I can use my kill N1 and D2. I did not use my kill yet. Is this clear enough?

I was under the impression that somehow, an ability kicked in that prevented the lynch or something, but then...your posts afterwards shattered that idea.
You should explain how too.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: October 21, 2012, 01:45:16 am »

"Protected species"

Species?!

So at this moment, are you sure about your vote? Of all your scumpicks, who do you think deserves your vengeance shot?

Next, when did you affirm the time of your death?

After that,
If I'm not dead by day start tomorrow fel free to lynch me.
Explain this.

Afterwards, why in the world should a kill count as a lynch?
My kill does not count as a lynch, so using it won't end the day.

And also. Why did you panic when Hapah voted you D1 if you knew you had a revive.

You should explain how too.
It's all in that post...To clarify: by 'an ability', I was referring to a vague idea of anyone targeting you, including yourself that saved you.

penngo009

• Bay Watcher
  • <(<_<)><(^_^)><(>_<)><(v_v)><(>_>)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: October 21, 2012, 08:15:29 am »

Well... Never knew being gone would end up THIS bad for me. I guess trips are just too op. Lets shorten.
League Of Legends NA-The Pengo
Just add me if you're up for some LoL.

Steam name- Pengoooo
Yes, exactly that amount of os in my name. Add me if you want to see if we have any of the same games that you'd want to play.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: October 21, 2012, 08:17:33 am »

Well... Never knew being gone would end up THIS bad for me. I guess trips are just too op. Lets shorten.
Wat.

What is this. Why are you shortening?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 10 - Night 1: Containment Leak, I Guess
« Reply #307 on: October 21, 2012, 03:14:23 pm »

Suddenly, Toaster collapses!

"What happened here?!" yells the scientist, bursting into the room. He looks down at Toaster and then adds, "And what happened to the rat--er, subject?"

He goes over to the body and kicks it a few times. "Yep. Definitely dead. Dead people don't move when you kick 'em. WUBA!" he yells, pointing at the deceased body of Toaster. "Clean up."

Robotic limbs come down from the ceiling and attempt to pick up the body. However, the claws can't seem to close around the body. After wasting about $3 more in quarters, the robot simply stops and pushes it into the corner.

Toaster has been killed!

Toaster was the Xylbot Role List (town).

Votes Reset.

Vote Count
------------------------
IronyOwl -
penngo009 -
Bookthras -
Hapah -
Tiruin -
Dariush -
TolyK -
Jim Groovester -
zombie urist -
No Lynch -

Not Voting - TolyK, Jim Groovester, penngo009, IronyOwl, Bookthras, Hapah, Tiruin, Dariush, zombie urist,

5 To Hammer. Day Ends Wednesday 9 PM Central.

Toaster  - Xylbot Role List

Alignment: Town
Wincon: You win when all anti-Town factions are dead. (Mafia, Cult, SK, Lyncher, Assassin, and respective Allies and Brothers)

(Auto) Ace in the Hole: You may perform the same action on a different target, or a different action on the same target in lieu of your normal Night action.
(Night) Jack of All Trades [target]: You randomly perform one of the following actions on the target: Block, Inspect, Karma, Kill, Track,
(Night) King of Choices: You randomly target a player with your choice of one of the following actions: Delay, Protect, Randomize, Super, Watch,
(1-Shot) Queen Sacrifice [target]: You are unaffected by all abilities for the next Cycle, after which you lose all your abilities. Your next Night action becomes Joker’s Wild. Your target gains 1-shot versions of the actions used in Joker’s Wild. This may be used at the same time as Joker’s Wild.
(Unusable) Joker’s Wild [target]: You perform your choice of two different actions on the target: Block, Delay, Inspect, Karma, Kill, Protect, Randomize, Super, Track, Watch,

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 10 - Day 2: Toaster Downed.
« Reply #308 on: October 21, 2012, 07:44:36 pm »

ZU was that your kill? What was all that dialogue about your kill and day end about?

PFP - busy at the moment with RL.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: October 21, 2012, 09:09:36 pm »

Son of a bitch.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: October 21, 2012, 09:14:10 pm »

Hrm. Wasn't expecting a daykill to be thrown out D2, that's for sure.

Testvote: Zombie Urist.

Web: Votecount, if you'd be so kind.

Penngo009: What's with the shorten? Also, where were your suspicions in your suspicion post? All you did is poke ZU.

ZU: I think you've got another ability that you're not telling us, but I'll wait to see if I can even vote you before I go down that road. Also, was that your kill on Toaster?

PPE: Hah, yeah, that about sums it up Toaster.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: October 21, 2012, 09:18:34 pm »

Bluh, votes reset. Didn't see that.

zombie urist

Hapah: What's your deal with "testvote" and not "vote-...vote"?

Also,
Hrm. Wasn't expecting a daykill to be thrown out D2, that's for sure.
So you believed ZU's case on his kill//death thing?

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: October 21, 2012, 09:40:41 pm »

Tir: Don't know. I just know Toaster died, and I think ZU is holding something back.

And I want to see if a vote on ZU will stick, is all.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 10 - Night 1: Containment Leak, I Guess
« Reply #313 on: October 21, 2012, 09:53:52 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
IronyOwl -
penngo009 -
Bookthras -
Hapah -
Tiruin -
Dariush -
TolyK -
Jim Groovester -
zombie urist - Hapah, Tiruin,
No Lynch -

Not Voting - TolyK, Jim Groovester, penngo009, IronyOwl, Bookthras, Dariush, zombie urist,

5 To Hammer. Day Ends Wednesday 9 PM Central.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: October 21, 2012, 10:37:15 pm »

And I want to see if a vote on ZU will stick, is all.
Now what was that all about.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 40