Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 40

Author Topic: BYOR 10 - Game Over: Town/Survivor Win  (Read 76590 times)

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 10 - Day 2: Everything Better Yet?
« Reply #285 on: October 19, 2012, 09:37:29 pm »

I'm going to die at day end today.

Its possible that there was no NK because I was NK immune that night.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: October 19, 2012, 11:45:57 pm »

I am fucking finally here. Don't ask what happened, please, kinda personal.
It seems that nothing affected me this night. Any questions left for me? I need to read through the end of D1...
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: October 20, 2012, 02:45:49 am »

Given no deaths, and the fact that I delayed pengo009, I think I'll start with my vote right there.
I see no reason not to believe this claim. Penngo. Toaster is still scum and ZU will be double scum if he lies about his death.

Only a vig would attempt to kill you after your unclaimed resurrection. Get out.

Any questions left for me? I need to read through the end of D1...
Yes, there are questions. Namely why you're a self-contradicting-thrice-in-the-same-post-asshole.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: October 20, 2012, 02:55:06 am »

If I'm not dead by day start tomorrow fel free to lynch me.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: October 20, 2012, 05:48:13 am »

If I'm not dead by day start tomorrow fel free to lynch me.
That's... it? No claim? Really? What if I suddenly change my mind and decide that having a potential Doomspeaker around is too risky, ZU?

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: October 20, 2012, 10:48:46 am »

Any questions left for me? I need to read through the end of D1...
Yes, there are questions. Namely why you're a self-contradicting-thrice-in-the-same-post-asshole.
I'm not, I'm just occasionally ambiguous, and you're the one who makes it seem big.
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: October 20, 2012, 11:38:29 am »

ZU: Can you spell it out?
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: October 20, 2012, 01:11:58 pm »

Zombie:
I'm going to die at day end today.

Please expand on this. Are you going to die at the end of D2 or after N2? Is this the result of your D1 lynch or the result of actions on you during N1? Were you NK immune because of the lynch, or for some other reason? What did you do or was done to you during the night? What is your alignment? Who do you think is scum and why?

Wuba: if someone is targeted with a delay, and is lynched the following day, does the delayed action still take place the following night even after the person's death? Or is his being alive requisite for the action to be actually fired off?
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: October 20, 2012, 01:19:50 pm »

I'm basically a vengeful town.

When I get killed in any way, I revive for one cycle. During that time, I'm allowed a kill and I'm kill-immune. If that kill doesn't go through, I don't die. I forgot to mention this earlier. I believe since I was lynched at D1 end, I will die at D2 end.

I still think Toaster is scum, especially because the last post he made where he said "there were no questions in that part and it was retarded" even though there were some other parts with no questions. And that is also very dismissive.

I haven't used the kill yet.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: October 20, 2012, 01:42:28 pm »

Hmmm... interesting, but a few quibbles:

When I get killed in any way, I revive for one cycle. During that time, I'm allowed a kill and I'm kill-immune. If that kill doesn't go through, I don't die. I forgot to mention this earlier.
So, you had the kill available during N1, yes? why didn't you use it? Or is it specifically a daykill only? So you are kill immune until you use it... so all you have to do to live forever is never use it? Or will you die anyway if you don't execute it?

"I forgot" I hate. Yeah, people often forget things, but every time I read that it sounds like a fake claim to my ears. "Forgetting" one has a daykill seems unlikely... did you truly forget, or were you reluctant to claim it earlier? Or is your claim fake?

I believe since I was lynched at D1 end, I will die at D2 end.
So you've claimed you have a daykill that will be fired off this day. Watch for people starting to be nice to you all of a sudden. Please think carefully about the timing of that action. Also: do you know if firing off your kill will trigger the end of day?

I'm basically a vengeful town.
Please leave out the "basically" and explicitly state whether your alignment is town or something else (there seems to be little risk to you claiming a different alignment now if that's what you have).
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: October 20, 2012, 01:57:48 pm »

Wait a second...
Are your reviving abilities automatic abilities, or do you have to specifically activate them?
What do you mean that you live if your kill doesn't "go through"? Do you mean if you use a kill and the target doesn't die, or if you don't try to kill anyone, or both?
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: October 20, 2012, 02:07:57 pm »

I am town.

When I said I forgot, I only referred to not dieing if my kill fails. By that I mean if the person I tried to kill does not die for any reason. My revive is automatic.

I did have the kill N1, but I was really busy and almost forgot about this game.  :-[

I'm not sure if that will end the day.

I'm kill immune until the end of the cycle.

I only use my kill during the time I'm revived. For example, D1 I could not have used the kill.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: October 20, 2012, 03:48:06 pm »

Zombie:
Wuba: if someone is targeted with a delay, and is lynched the following day, does the delayed action still take place the following night even after the person's death? Or is his being alive requisite for the action to be actually fired off?
The person needs to be alive, barring outside factors.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: October 20, 2012, 04:48:01 pm »

Testvote: Zombie Urist.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: October 20, 2012, 08:33:32 pm »

The person needs to be alive, barring outside factors.
Then, given Hapah's claim, voting Penngo seems sensible. He should still show up and react to D1 comments and recent events, though.

Mod: votecount, please.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 40