Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11

Author Topic: You are Canada!  (Read 11353 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
You are Canada!
« on: October 02, 2012, 01:59:15 pm »

You are the living embodiment of the greatest nation on earth. You control the industry, army, research, government, and even people of glorious Canada!

What shall you do, oh Great White North?
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
Re: You are Canada!
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 02:00:15 pm »

Catch the fiend who stole quebec's maple reserves.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 02:03:04 pm »

Catch the fiend who stole quebec's maple reserves.

No maple tree is safe while that mad man is on the loose. Think of the saplings! Who will think of the saplings!

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 02:04:06 pm »

The Canadian Security Intelligence Services think that the fiendish devil with the sticky fingers is hiding out somewhere in Greenland. Possibly in a secret under-glacier lair.

The Danish government is doing nothing, nor the Greenlandic government, and they are unlikely to be pleased if Canadian secret agents are discovered on their land.

How do you wish to go about apprehending the villian and recovering the syrupy gold?
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2012, 02:06:29 pm »

Kill him with a direct strike of concentrated awesome.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2012, 02:21:46 pm »

Pull out Canada's secret weaponry: The Bear Calvary.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2012, 02:22:56 pm »

I AM CANADIAN! NOW LET'S GO STEAL SOME MAPLE SYRUP, AND THEN APOLOGIZE!
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2012, 02:25:40 pm »

I am Danish! I convince our red 'n' white government to get Sweden and Norway and find that syrup-stealer!
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2012, 02:26:02 pm »

Boat the Bear Calvary over to Greenland with David Hayter in a sneaking suit. Remind him that this is a sneaking mission, and that if he's caught Canada will disavow any knowledge of his existence within Greenland.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2012, 02:28:34 pm »

Boat the Bear Calvary over to Greenland with David Hayter in a sneaking suit. Remind him that this is a sneaking mission, and that if he's caught Canada will disavow any knowledge of his existence within Greenland.
Note: have him say "now" when he got him

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2012, 02:32:10 pm »

David Hayter is too busy being David Hayter to go on a secret under-cover mission. CSIS takes control over the HMCS Chicoutimi, the newest submarine in the Canadian fleet, and high-tails it to the Greenlandic coast.

On their way over, they receive a communique from the Danish government! Apparently, the Danes are horribly sorry, they thought you meant syrup-stealing FRIEND not FIEND, and thus thought you would be siding with any would-be Danish Syrup Reserve thieves, to replenish your own supply. As recompense, any detected Canadian activity in and around Greenland will be ignored.

Unfortunately, the bear cavalry cannot fit on the submarine, however the three Canadian secret agents on board have a few ways to go about their mission.

Mission Supplies: 3 pairs of skis, a small Canadian-developed laser drill, ten sticks of dynamite, and enough rations to survive the glacial ice for 3 weeks, as well as rope and harnesses for crossing the ice safely. They can also scavenge from the Greenlandic country side, and you can get other supplies to them within a week.

How would you like to proceed?

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2012, 02:37:02 pm »

Send the Canadian bear cavalry to Greenland by ship (Canadians have transport ships, amirite?) or by plane (Canadians have transport planes, amirite?)
The secret agents will be doing reconnaissance operations for the time being: gathering intelligence crucial for the success of the landing operation.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 02:42:35 pm by Guardian G.I. »
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2012, 02:38:54 pm »

Call for David Hayter on his Codec, sound like Campbell telling him to go to that island, forgot its name (Where the series started) but its actually Greenland :D

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2012, 02:41:59 pm »

The Danish government will over-look your actions, but the Greenlandic government is another story. Unless there is an awesome ski-chase scene involved or a really cheesy line said right before the agents turn the tables on the sticky syrup swindler, any detected action will result in an embargo of Canadian beer. Bear cavalry are too conspicuous for this mission.

The riders are disappointed.

Also, David Hayter is still too busy being David Hayter. It's a tough job, you know? Requires 24/7 focus.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2012, 02:44:03 pm »

I am Michigan's UP. I'll trade you myself and the Detroit Red Wings for Windsor.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11