Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18

Author Topic: PaintCrypts. Vampire King and Demons Invasion [Community game] KILLED BY FPS  (Read 27505 times)

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile

My host bodies are progressively less epic... redorf please, but this time name Tirion III to avoid confusion.
Sorry for that =) I actually have no idea how Tirion 2nd was shot, I just found him at the hospital with a few arrows stuck in his body.
So, if you want some epicness - I signed Tirion 3rd for militia captain, dunno why I haven't done that before, your civil job is Glazer!
Screenshot with personality will be tomorrow. Maybe.

Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We had another posession that resulted in this:

Quite a valuable thing. But that adamantine piece would be much more useful as a helm or an axe! Screw those greedy bastards.
Also, that posession resulted in our common side-effect - creator, Rovod Logemluk the glazer call herself Tirion the third and volunteered for military service. I had no objection, since we're unlikely going to glaze something.

Also, we lost our Kogan, the legendary woodworker. That was an enourmously stupid death - he was carrying a bin of something when someone opened the hatch under him. Kogan fell down the slope and the bin he was carrying broke his spine. later he suffocated in the hospital. So, we need someone who will be in service of making bins and such.

And cave dragon becomes semi-wild. And goblin bodyparts disturb the construction of southeast tower. So much troubles on poor me!
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My new host body is merely 29 years old, yet already wrinkled. Dimple cup spawn, not even once!
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just show you two pictures.
Spoiler: First (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Second (click to show/hide)

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not one of them was bitten or scratched? A pity, werepanther military would be awesome.
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not one of them was bitten or scratched? A pity, werepanther military would be awesome.
A military full of naked guys randomly transformed into non-controlable beasts? Oh yes, awesome.
But do their scratches transmit the curse? I thought its blood does through drinking.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 07:27:26 am by peregarrett »

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

A military full of naked guys randomly transformed into non-controlable beasts? Oh yes, awesome.
But do their scratches transmit the curse? I thought its blood does through drinking.
That's vampires.

Bites transmit werebeast curses, and I don't think scratches do. Though I may be mistaken.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

After sucessful deailng with that weregoblin with no scratch, we got another guest - Minotaur child Oma Itaidata Tuthithose!
First it helped undead horses fighting elven caravan, then it tried to cross our trap bridge. Trap was set off and minotaur jumped off, right into the stormy sea. But sudenly looks like minotaurs are great swimmers, so it swam into our underwater door that we use for mining things encased in ice.
Militia attacked and pushed it toward the gate where it dodged on of hits right into the sea again. One of recruits got his upper spine broken and suffocated on it's way to the hospital, also Tirion got his foot injured.
Minotaur swam out to the coast and attacked through the trap bridge again and again. Third time it managed to cross it all along, where the rest of military stood. This time, while it was busy with punching Avuz the Macedwarf, Sibrek the Swordsdwarf landed a hit in its head, killing it instantly. Avuz got his hand broken, though.

Carric hasn't finished yet its task of 10 full suits of adamantine armor, but is quite close to finishing it...

4th Galena, 114.
Today we suffered the very bitter loss. InsanityIncarnate, our chief medic and saviour of many lives got killed with spittle of magma crab, who arised from some not covered hole to magma sea.
ShadeNight who's been there too luckily avoided it with a few bruises.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

Magma crab spittle? Ew. Please redorf me as some random child. Call him/her Cassetheru, Slayer of Ant.
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Magma crab spittle? Ew. Please redorf me as some random child. Call him/her Cassetheru, Slayer of Ant.

Looks like it's a bad day to be your dwarf, in any fort.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yep. That crab then killed a brewer and goes on rampage, because our military desided to redress themselves.

The crab killed three more dwarves before military got it. That bastard usually aimed for spine and their victims paralyze and just suffocate afterwards.

Here's your random child

10 years old. I wonder if she survives to adult age.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

6th Sandstone, 114
Human merchants had their profit and left. We had our profit too. I really hope we'll get dwarven caravan without any troubles this time...

Also we finished the grinder, and Asob the legendary miner tore the last soil wall that blocked their way into it. But goblin's and troll's angry cry she was greet with made her panic and she ran just into their crowd, as gobbos and trolls ran into the grinder. Their both urge for freedom was so strong that they didn't even try to fight each other! So, whole group of invaders entered the grinder and was locked there, while Asob the miner was left all alone, terrified but unscratched otherwise. Alone aside from a company of Dastot the Ghostly Swordsdwarf:

Also, you see there our suturer and her baby, who happened to be at the bridge when it raised. What the hell did she need there?!
She spends her time waiting for bridges to lower back and crawling to clean trapr from gobbos stuck in it. Baby vomits meanwhile.

Looks like the spine breaks are so common here...

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

It is, isn't it? I hope this doesn't mean all my adventurers are going to die horribly.

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It is, isn't it? I hope this doesn't mean all my adventurers are going to die horribly.

Adventurers dieing horribly? I thought that was perfectly normal.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

Adventurers dieing horribly? I thought that was perfectly normal.
Well, yeah, but it doesn't mean I want them to.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18