Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 91

Author Topic: Stardew Valley - Harvest Moon type game for PC  (Read 441024 times)

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Stardew Valley - Harvest Moon type game for PC
« Reply #1200 on: October 07, 2016, 01:28:18 pm »

If you're looking for an interesting challenge then the Riverlands map is by far the most interesting choice. While it's not the most dwarven RP choice the lack of arable land will force you into fishing and artisan goods. It also seems like it has the potential for the most aesthetically pleasing farm (which is a must for all DF players).

There are no brooks, or carp, or beached whales, though. Where the water crossings to sweep you over a waterfall?

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: October 07, 2016, 01:47:55 pm »

There are no brooks, or carp, or beached whales, though. Where the water crossings to sweep you over a waterfall?

I suspect Junimo shenanigans.
Or the Witch, or the Wizard. Maybe the little Fairy is involved somehow?
Otherwise, blame Joja.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: October 12, 2016, 01:28:58 pm »

Abagail is without a doubt the most dwarfy of the girls, though. She eats rocks for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

But Maru does dangerous science, prospects in the mines, and engineers incredibly complex machines to do simple tasks! Clearly she's the dwarfier of the two.
And of course, there's always the actual Dwarf. Who knows what their deal is. Do Stardew Dwarves even have a gender?

I think I might start another game to woo Shane or Emily, and check out the new content.

I was really hoping for a patch to date the Wizard. I wanna date a Wizard. We could even pair him with Sandy. After that, maybe Gunter and Marnie. Break Willie's Marriage to the sea, and Pam's marriage to booze? Maybe melt Morris' corporate heart, or convince Travelling Cart Gal to settle down?  And what about Clint, or Gus, or that baggy-eyed gal at the Joja checkout? Or the shadowy netherbeast that lives in the sewers, and whatever makes that weird hooty-whoopy noise sometimes?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 01:37:14 pm by Solifuge »

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: October 12, 2016, 01:42:59 pm »

I believe Pam and Clint are next on the relationship chopping block. No idea why.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: October 12, 2016, 02:20:54 pm »

I believe Pam and Clint are next on the relationship chopping block. No idea why.
No love for Linus?

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: October 12, 2016, 03:36:33 pm »

No love for Linus?

Now this is a man I would want to date. Mostly because he's so sad and I want him to have a home.

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: October 12, 2016, 03:47:36 pm »

Will we at least get a hot trailer mom version of Pam? Oh wait.

http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/119/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fstardewvalley%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D119%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Ok, my body is ready.
Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: October 12, 2016, 04:18:46 pm »

http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/119/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fstardewvalley%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D119%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Ok, my body is ready.

I kind of prefer This mod's version of Pam.
I don't know why, it just.. suits her in some way.

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: October 12, 2016, 04:36:33 pm »

Ok, my body is ready.

I kind of prefer This mod's version of Pam.
I don't know why, it just.. suits her in some way.

“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: October 12, 2016, 04:50:16 pm »

Ok, my body is ready.

Nexusmods already has a nude variant of that portrait.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #1210 on: October 13, 2016, 02:35:34 am »

So... Apparently there's a mod that let's you marry ALL the single adults in the game, including Linus. It's not updated for 1.1.1 yet, but... I'm considering grabbing this. I started recording a few days of my LP (sorry, no chance to upload them yet - hopefully tomorrow), and I've been complaining nonstop about how pathetic the choice of male candidates is and how much better it would be if I could marry Clint or Linus, proper dorfs with beards and all. Should I add this mod (and accept the possibility of bugs/problems later) and marry one of them? Or stick to what's available in vanilla (which probably means marrying Sebastian, because he at least lives underground in the dark, intolerable emo teenager that he is)? In any case I need to wait for the mod to be updated for the latest version, but I do like the idea of it. Opinions?

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: October 13, 2016, 04:20:51 am »

-snip-

There's a mod which gives Harvey a proper beard as well.
I however forgot what it was called. A quick google search might get you to it though.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: October 13, 2016, 08:29:15 am »

What you really need is a mod that lets you marry the dwarf.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: October 13, 2016, 08:23:38 pm »

What you really need is a mod that lets you marry the dwarf.

Truth. But still, that mod maker is doing great work.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: October 13, 2016, 08:31:09 pm »

I dunno. As far as I remember, Harvey doesn't actually do much doctoring. Give him the beard and he'd be pretty much indistinguishable from your average Chief Medical Dwarf.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 91