Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 91

Author Topic: Stardew Valley - Harvest Moon type game for PC  (Read 441225 times)

variablenonsense

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Stardew Valley - Harvest Moon type game for PC
« Reply #765 on: March 05, 2016, 10:36:51 pm »

How big a house would you need to qualify for the "all of them" route, anyway?

At least ... ten rooms with double beds each, so you could rotate through them?  ;) Either that or a really, REALLY big bed.

Call me Vari. It's easier to type.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: March 05, 2016, 10:50:09 pm »

I imagine that once modding takes off someone out there will at least start work on a polyamory mod :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: March 05, 2016, 10:52:29 pm »

I make one indecisive comment and look at what happens. I wasn't even trying. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

variablenonsense

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: March 05, 2016, 10:55:38 pm »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: March 05, 2016, 11:00:23 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Gabeux

• Bay Watcher
  • Addicted to building stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: March 05, 2016, 11:09:42 pm »

It honestly feels like a lot of their problems came from the fact that their entire team was composed of cats, and the people who were supposed to be herding them were also cats.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: March 05, 2016, 11:33:08 pm »

Gabeux

• Bay Watcher
  • Addicted to building stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: March 05, 2016, 11:47:43 pm »

LOL nice one! I managed to miss that because someone is yelling at me over TS, my bad!
It honestly feels like a lot of their problems came from the fact that their entire team was composed of cats, and the people who were supposed to be herding them were also cats.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: March 06, 2016, 12:02:52 am »

Hey, no problem. I just like to tell jokes. ^^^ I still have so much to do in this game... two more scrolls to find, for instance.

Oh, yeah. If you use the option in Steam to View News, the second-to-top news item is a list of mods, such as anime faces, Undertale's Annoying Dog over your dog, a mod that can extend or shorten days, etc. Just figured I'd mention it in case anyone was interested and didn't know about these. I might use the day extender myself, not sure yet.

variablenonsense

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: March 06, 2016, 12:55:56 am »

I hadn't actually seen the list o' mods myself, so thanks for that! The only one I've got at the moment is the anti-Harvey-mustache one, heh.

debvon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: March 06, 2016, 01:17:16 am »

Listen friend, that's one plump helmet you don't want to eat. Trust me on this one okay?

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #776 on: March 06, 2016, 01:43:26 am »

*wakes up*
*catches up on SV thread*
*story spoilers about mid-late game relationships*

I know it's been mentioned, but I want to strongly second the suggestion that all mid-late game information be spoilered. Some of us will take a long time to get through the story because we don't have 60 hours to play it in a week, which is why the spoiler thread exists for everyone to freely discuss that stuff. It may not be important to everyone, but the story is one of the main motivators for me, and I've just lost a bit of it, so please do spoiler stuff, guys. Thanks.

I've been wondering about cave carrots, actually. I finally found my first mushroom in the mines, but I have yet to find a single cave carrot - and it seems like a lot of cooking recipes require them. I've reached level 55 in the mines - do they spawn deeper or something? Or have I just been having bad luck? I do break open every crate and barrel I see.

I'm also slightly stuck on a quest in town. My best friend is Linus (that's right) and I just got a quest to help him find a basket. I've scoured the map and can't find it anywhere. I'm guessing it's like the Mayor's shorts, and I will discover the answer as I progress through the game, but I want to make sure I'm not just missing it sitting obviously on the map somewhere. Can anyone confirm (without actually spoiling the location) whether it's just sitting on the map out in the open, or whether I'll have to do something extra to find it? Thanks guys!

Not sure if I'll have time to play today... Hope so though. Managed a few hours yesterday and it's still a lot of fun. My farm is a mess though. I'm at the start of the first autumn and I was looking over my layout... I don't really have one. Half the farm is still covered in debris and my farm plots are completely haphazard. I don't know how anyone has time to plan out their layout in advance, do all the tilling, etc. I always feel like I have something else I need to do. But then, I don't plan much of anything in advance. I enjoy sort of winging it as I go. It means I progress slowly, but that's not really a bad thing - I know there's plenty of content left for me.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: March 06, 2016, 01:50:05 am »

Linus's basket is sitting out in the open, but in a place probably 90% of the players don't know exists without being told. There's only one indication outside of randomly trying something you normally wouldn't that the place exists, and I think it's the last or second last Lost Book you find.
Spoiler: Answer (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Related spoiler (click to show/hide)

variablenonsense

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: March 06, 2016, 02:00:30 am »

Listen friend, that's one plump helmet you don't want to eat. Trust me on this one okay?

Are you sure? Are you sure you're sure?

Linus's basket is sitting out in the open, but in a place probably 90% of the players don't know exists without being told. There's only one indication outside of randomly trying something you normally wouldn't that the place exists, and I think it's the last or second last Lost Book you find.
Spoiler: Answer (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Related spoiler (click to show/hide)

*incoherent rage*

I've been looking for that basket for two seasons now and I refused to spoil myself on it, but I saw this post and ... now I'm so glad I did. I would have never thought to look there - at least not without that Lost Book, I guess.

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: March 06, 2016, 02:23:13 am »

Haha. I was on my way to collect some pine tar from my taps the moment after I got that quest- looked to the right, saw it. :P

The really annoying requests, are those where the NPCs request X crop, right after you shipped the last of your harvest for the season....
“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 91