Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 91

Author Topic: Stardew Valley - Harvest Moon type game for PC  (Read 441310 times)

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
Re: Stardew Valley - Harvest Moon type game for PC
« Reply #630 on: March 02, 2016, 09:37:29 pm »

Crux, you're getting a bit personal there.
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

ductape

• Bay Watcher
  • MAD BOMBER
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy WebDev
« Reply #631 on: March 02, 2016, 11:56:58 pm »

So the journal is saying that Robin can make me a chicken coop, but when I go see here, she doesnt offer to do any such thing. I know this is the help thread, but...help?
I got nothing

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: March 03, 2016, 12:00:08 am »

I don't think Scout works... At least half of my strikes should be Crits, But I get them so far in between that its painful, I even have the 10% boost added to give me what I would think is 60% but its still SO LOW in the amount of Crits I hit...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Kjara

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: March 03, 2016, 12:25:53 am »

Its probably a multiplicative increase.  Imagine your base% is something around 5%, then with scout it becomes .05*(1+.5) = 7.5%.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: March 03, 2016, 12:39:41 am »

So the journal is saying that Robin can make me a chicken coop, but when I go see here, she doesnt offer to do any such thing. I know this is the help thread, but...help?

There are left right arrow keys for browsing buildable farm buildings. Is that the problem?

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: March 03, 2016, 12:50:36 am »

Its probably a multiplicative increase.  Imagine your base% is something around 5%, then with scout it becomes .05*(1+.5) = 7.5%.
Wish we could see those stats, someone suggest it on Twitter/Reddit (I have neither)...
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?

Cruxador

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: March 03, 2016, 01:23:09 am »

Wish we could see those stats, someone suggest it on Twitter/Reddit (I have neither)...
Both are free.

Gabeux

• Bay Watcher
  • Addicted to building stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: March 03, 2016, 02:06:32 am »

Well, I'm on the end of Summer two and I think I built everything except for the Slime thing, and there's still some 2-3 machines I'm not going into.
I'm mostly gifting and adventuring, and I only need 3 Fall items to finish the Community Center, which I'll probably get in first week of Fall.. Farming/Foraging on 10 and all other skills still on 9 somehow, and I've started doing some pretty ninja things with bombs and whatnot. Waifu is finally pregnant.
I only wish the dev would add a way to automate animal/fish goods processing and a way to buy seeds remotely or something, but that's just me. With 20 animals it takes a big chunk of time, so I usually ignore it when I really want to go explode some caves. Since he wants to make content updates once the bug-fixing gets less insane, that's still a possibility.
And even though I officially reached the end-game, I still can't find enough iridium to upgrade my tools. Solution: More explosives.

I only discovered earlier today that he also made the soundtrack. Damn.
It honestly feels like a lot of their problems came from the fact that their entire team was composed of cats, and the people who were supposed to be herding them were also cats.

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
« Reply #638 on: March 03, 2016, 02:49:10 am »

(removed some stuff, please try to be civil)
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: March 03, 2016, 04:24:13 am »

Both are free.
I have my reason why I touch neither...

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: March 03, 2016, 06:09:26 am »

It seems strange, but apparently there's no way to make wheat flour from wheat? Is there any reason I'm sitting on this stockpile of wheat rather than selling it?
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #641 on: March 03, 2016, 06:26:10 am »

It seems strange, but apparently there's no way to make wheat flour from wheat? Is there any reason I'm sitting on this stockpile of wheat rather than selling it?

I was thinking that, too. Strange that wouldn't be an option. I'd imagine there could be a recipe to turn wheat into flour rather than having to buy it... But there doesn't seem to be. On the other hand, wheat is a part of one of the bundles at the community center - I think it's the "fodder" bundle. So maybe it can be fed to animals?

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: March 03, 2016, 06:42:42 am »

I think I recall seeing it as an ingredient to craft your own feed, but that's about it. Plus there's beer, but I don't have a keg yet. It really is strange, and a bit upsetting because I bought lots of seeds for it because it has a very quick growing cycle.

Then again, hops is very profitable, since once it's grown, it produces every single day if watered.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: March 03, 2016, 06:53:45 am »

I STILL have no idea who I want to choose to be my Future Wife...
Tossing up between Leah and Abi...
Leah does lose points cause sometimes she comes across as a VegiterianHippy (and if you lived in my Hometown, I have had enough of those). But its not enough to put Abi in a clear lead...

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #644 on: March 03, 2016, 06:57:52 am »

Now that Harvey has been demustachioed, he's definitely my pick. As long as he eventually stops telling me to wash my hands.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 91