Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Most Far Continent: You May Survive  (Read 5770 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Most Far Continent: You May Survive
« Reply #60 on: September 28, 2012, 08:32:26 pm »

"Well, why not the image? Have him turn into a bat, they can see in the dark."

Ulrich is not educated.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 28, 2012, 08:35:53 pm »

"No no no no. That's ridiculous. How about I turn you into a bat so you can go look." Goran says in a joking manner.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 28, 2012, 08:36:58 pm »

"Or how about he turns you into a slug, and you can slide your way across the ceiling?" She comments back to Ulrich with a small smile, knowing a bit more about mages from serving in the army.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 28, 2012, 08:51:03 pm »

Ulrich glances sideways at the mage. He was probably joking...but if it showed more signs of potential malice, maybe he should "accidentally" let a kobold slip its knife into the mage's heart.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 28, 2012, 09:42:38 pm »

Kathryn leans over and whispers to Goran in a quiet voice everyone can hear. "I don't think guy has a sense of humor."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 28, 2012, 09:54:29 pm »

I'm going to take these as three votes against going any further inside. You'll be able to come back to this as [White Cliffs-Path 1-Location 1] later if you want.

You're now 112 feet up, and there is a bit of a steep climb. There's a rope railing to help climb further up, and Ulrich would get a sense from it that it's perfectly safe in its construction. However, beside this path there is another cave. This one slopes downward as it goes inside, but there's no drops or anything. There is a powerful stench, however.

You can keep going, or you can go inside.

Five hours and forty minutes of good daylight left.

Spoiler: TIGERS (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 09:57:06 pm by Willfor »
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 28, 2012, 09:57:16 pm »

"Well? Shall we use one of the autotorches to explore or somethin'?"
Sig

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 28, 2012, 10:00:03 pm »

Kathryn sniffed, then back stepped, coughing.

"Oh Thumber, that's rank! What do you all think that smell could be?"

She tried to identify it herself.

Action: Try to identify that smell-dung? Rotting meat? Some sort of chemical? etc

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 28, 2012, 10:05:11 pm »

Action: Try to identify that smell-dung? Rotting meat? Some sort of chemical? etc

[3] - You don't get a lot of specifics, but even this low success gives you the knowledge that it's like rotten eggs, or sulfur.
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 28, 2012, 10:26:25 pm »

"What do all think? Some sort of volcanic activity down there?" She mentioned.

((OOC: You'll have to tell me if this sentence is out of place in our setting :P I'd guess we're in High Fantasy/Industrial times. That said, if it's not common knowledge Goran would probably know, being our resident egghead.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 28, 2012, 10:27:22 pm »

Ulrich shrugs. "Aren't volcanoes...hot?"
Sig

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 28, 2012, 10:29:45 pm »

((Volcanos are known phenomenon, but there are varying theories as to what causes them. The most learned people in the high universities are somewhat close to figuring out plate tectonics, but it's all theoretical))

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 28, 2012, 10:36:56 pm »

"Uh, yeah...

I think we should take a quick look down there, though-if we stay low to the ground and cover out mouths with cloth, we should be able to avoid the worst of the gas. Sulfers not harmful anyway. I'll leave it to a vote, or our illustrious leaders decree."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 28, 2012, 10:41:30 pm »

"Uh, yeah...

I think we should take a quick look down there, though-if we stay low to the ground and cover out mouths with cloth, we should be able to avoid the worst of the gas. Sulfers not harmful anyway. I'll leave it to a vote, or our illustrious leaders decree."

"Alright, if the Justicar says to I'll do it. I'd rather guard here, though...I'm a bit nervous about how you're saying there's bad gasses."
Sig

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 28, 2012, 10:43:55 pm »

Go ahead, Just don't die on me just yet. We'll need everyone's help soon enough.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7