Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Most Far Continent: You May Survive  (Read 5769 times)

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
Re: Most Far Continent: You May Survive
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2012, 10:04:02 am »

(We will need you to pick a destination)
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2012, 02:15:34 pm »

"Yeah. I know what you mean. And I think the same.. And I've thought a little... But, I don't think there is anything to do but try our best. I don't wanta worry about something I can't change."

Lowering his voice Goran said "As for our chances. I guess that depends on them." Goran nodded over at the others on the deck. "I doubt individual skill is going to be enough on the Far Continent. Although we do look like we might be better off then some groups. No one here looks helpless."

Goran laughed a little then looked down at his hands. "Other then maybe me."

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2012, 02:26:50 pm »

Zoey stared off the side of the ship resting her head on her hands. She had always loved the ocean because it symbolized freedom to her. A great expanse of freedom... But now it was more of a prison. She had never meant to get into debt... but one thing led to another and now here she was, a worthless Indat. "This sucks..."
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2012, 03:10:26 pm »

Alright, I am Kaira, and i will be your justicar. You should be honored, You are going to be some of the first explorers in this continent. We will return weighted down by the gold and valuables we will find! I believe that a major priority for this trip will be to find a easy location for the other settlers to live in, So i choose White Cliffs Landing.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2012, 03:11:38 pm »

(Haha, just as I have to step out for a while. RP as desired until I get back!)
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2012, 03:26:05 pm »

Alright, I am Kaira, and i will be your justicar. You should be honored, You are going to be some of the first explorers in this continent. We will return weighted down by the gold and valuables we will find! I believe that a major priority for this trip will be to find a easy location for the other settlers to live in, So i choose White Cliffs Landing.
"Quite wise, Miss Justicar. It's close, so we'll get this over with faster and have more time to spare."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2012, 04:06:30 pm »

((Here is a character. If the next opportunity to get in presents itself and I don't realize it right away, PM me.))

Spoiler: Character? (click to show/hide)
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2012, 04:56:16 pm »

"Yeah. I know what you mean. And I think the same.. And I've thought a little... But, I don't think there is anything to do but try our best. I don't wanta worry about something I can't change."

Lowering his voice Goran said "As for our chances. I guess that depends on them." Goran nodded over at the others on the deck. "I doubt individual skill is going to be enough on the Far Continent. Although we do look like we might be better off then some groups. No one here looks helpless."

She turned to look at him, her green eyes calm as the ocean around them.

"Sure, you look helpless, but there's more to you isn't there-something special. Just like all of us, we've all got our knacks...can't judge by the book by the cover, etc, etc. You've got Magic-and in this place, who knows what could happen with that?

...Also, you can call me Kat if you like, informally. It's just a thing."

Kathryn wasn't impressed with Kaira-and it showed, in her tone and body language.

"Yeah, you're real exuberant there. Have you ever lead men and women into battle?" She asked.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2012, 05:01:31 pm »

Ulrich will try to avoid the squabbling women, in case he gets forced to choose a side. He'll go chat with Zoey.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2012, 05:18:37 pm »

Hearing the approaching foot steps Zoey wheeled around "Oh... Hello. Are you an indat too?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2012, 05:27:12 pm »

"Yeah. Did you hear my story a bit ago?"
Sig

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2012, 05:57:36 pm »

"I heard enough." Zoey said shrugging.

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2012, 06:16:13 pm »

You guys can keep RPing, or now that I'm home I can skip us up to the landing. You'll, of course, be able to keep RPing there, but you will also be able to progress your expedition. I just don't want to cut in in the middle of a conversation if everyone wants to keep going with it. Three people agreeing will skip it up to the start of the White Cliffs.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2012, 06:17:06 pm »

I'm fine with going ahead.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2012, 06:24:11 pm »

I'm fine with moving on. Let's bookend ours cript. :P

----

She turned to look at him, her green eyes calm as the ocean around them.

"Sure, you look helpless, but there's more to you isn't there-something special. Just like all of us, we've all got our knacks...can't judge by the book by the cover, etc, etc. You've got Magic-and in this place, who knows what could happen with that?

...Also, you can call me Kat if you like, informally. It's just a thing."

Kathryn was about to say more-he wasn't a bad conversationalist-but they were interrupted by the man in the crows nest-Land Ho! The White Cliffs awaited...

"Well...guess we're about to find out how good we really are, Goran."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7