Chobofrin: Goddess of nightmares, dreams, and the night
- 5 (18.5%)
Thlabifis: Goddess of loyalty, laws, and justice
- 1 (3.7%)
Chucheedrin Plaguepoison: Goddess of silence and torture
- 7 (25.9%)
Foseesus: Goddess of mercy and forgiveness
- 2 (7.4%)
The Nameless Goddess of metals, minerals, jewelry, inspiration, and poetry.
- 4 (14.8%)
Chlombujrer Rapiddelights: Goddess of dance, festivals, music, song, valor, and war.
- 5 (18.5%)
Slachraris Primmusic: Goddess of beauty
- 0 (0%)
Buseelus Boarbearded: Goddess of plants and animals
- 2 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21

Author Topic: Non-Running Kobold Community Camp and Questions About A New One  (Read 24140 times)

nanomage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sruchlofisjlufruyus: A Kobold Camp With Refined Tastes
« Reply #165 on: October 04, 2012, 01:32:56 am »

Holy crap, Kel.  Freaking Chills.  Plaguepoison is scary as shit.

@Nanomage, Well, yes and no.  I added the butcher sentients ethic to kobolds because I think it makes sense.  Kobolds deserve elf bone spears!  Honestly, the shortages that will eventually kill kobolds are just about never food related.  With regular hunting it's really not at all hard to keep a kobold camp fed.  What eventually will kill would be the attacks.  Think of how often civilian dwarves one-shot kobolds in regular forts.  That is the danger.
Oh you don't worry about that. You know nanomage has been well educated in the art of trapping back at the Home Caves. Also he had stolen from a dwarven fortress a blueprint of a deadly minecart cannon. Once he arrives at Sruchlofisjlufruyus, we'll be safe!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 04, 2012, 01:52:56 am »

Taz rests by a hill looking at passing clouds.

Life good. Taz hunt. Taz hunt tree. Taz hunt hamster. Gods bless camp. Buseelus and Chlombujrer watch over us. We get more Kobolds. We get Elder.

Hang on. I bet Foseesus and Thlabifis are also sisters. Actually, their all sisters. The "Good" gods. And the "Evil" gods, Chucheedrin and Chobofrin. Which leaves either Buseelus or Slachraris to be their mother.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 04, 2012, 05:24:37 am »

Diary of Sen - Entry 1

It's been long while since camp was founded. Found old book with plenty blank pages. Must be gift from the Nameless Lady. Always kind as parents said. I miss parents. Not sure when learned scrawly, must be gift of Buseelus and her teasing. Land is full of her blessings too. Found plenty berries and plants to make drinks with. Surprised splinter with favorite drink longland beer but Splinter teased me in return. Splinter is brave warrior. We have new family join us, Drakruldus and his wife Nix. Nix joined warband. Good with spear. Strengthen warband. Also joined camp was Nanomage. Must be cruel joke of Chucheedrin. Good to have elder here though. Won't complain. Aseaheru complains about Taz not letting her gather clay until camp have stone for kiln. I understand Taz reason for not letting her gather clay. What point is clay without kiln to cook it? Will keep writing when can. Must get back to village.

At the bottom of the page is Sen surrounded by brass, shells, opals, and satyrs. To her right is Splinter jumping over a barrel and Corai carrying wood.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you all go. Sen's first diary entry. Hopes this fits well with the story. Tried making it sound koboldy enough to fit how sen might write.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 01:33:10 pm by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Kel the Oblivious

• Bay Watcher
  • A Vile Force of Dorkness has Arrived!
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 04, 2012, 06:06:57 am »

Hope ya don't mind if I go and describe mythos as they come to me :D

I can't draw for crap, but I am a pretty good writer.
To err is to man, as to kill your entire population because you forgot a single stone block in your incredibly amazing steam aquaduct system is to dwarf

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 04, 2012, 02:01:41 pm »

if i do a diary ill just balls it up....

but just wait untill i make bricks........

afterall, clay is good, stone is better, stone and clay is better yet, but brick is best.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 04, 2012, 02:34:41 pm »

Kalras' Journal, Entry 1
This, is a magnificent day. More potential Minions have arrived, and once my Quarters are complete, I can finally see if my theory will work. Scribbles show what is supposed to be a soul in the afterlife going into a living body, and forcing the owner out. Yes, that should work. I also remember some of the others mentioning clay buildings... Perhaps a small Shaman's Temple should be made, so I may, er... "Pass on" my knowledge to my students?
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 04, 2012, 02:37:54 pm »

Winterdirge manifested behind the Shaman as soon as he had finished the entry, wielding his ghostly, bloodied axe.
"You're not wrong about possession, I'll give you that."

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 04, 2012, 03:17:48 pm »

when we get bricks ill thinkabout it. till then, bricks are needed more. besides, with bricks it can be bigger!
Highly Opinionated Fool

BeserkNINJA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 05, 2012, 09:46:14 am »

as Higgin slept the sounds of the beasts and the wind in the trees kept him company, when he awoke he could see smoke from a great cooking fire he rested a hill and looked down upon the once great camp of Tadlotlindrirajer he walked amongst the many smoking ruins and stumbled across an entrance to a warren hidden amongst the corpses of the hated blade ears and the rotten corpse of the greatest of killers, DWARVES, as he entered the warren he found the corpses of many a kobold trapped by the bodies above, he stumbled upon a great spear made of bone and decorated with many a treasure from the last owners life, he took it upon himself to give these dead kobolds there last rights and send them of to the great camp in the sky. Higgin once again set out on his quest to find a camp where he can give justice the the killers of old. but not before pissing on that dwarves corpse.

p.s. i hope the camp goes well and would love to see this go on for a long time.

Kel the Oblivious

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 08, 2012, 02:15:22 am »

So, we got knife ear haters, mudeater haters. We got anyone who hates humans or goblins?
To err is to man, as to kill your entire population because you forgot a single stone block in your incredibly amazing steam aquaduct system is to dwarf

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 08, 2012, 08:57:55 am »

we also got dwarf lovers..... well, okers...
Highly Opinionated Fool

Kel the Oblivious

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 10, 2012, 11:31:14 am »

A Bold Bump!

CaptainKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • @DrCaptainKobold
« Reply #177 on: October 10, 2012, 11:38:43 am »

@Taz, I could totally see that kind of setup.  I will admit that I love the whole family-based pantheon.  Works especially well since kobolds get ridiculously massive families.  I've seen one couple produce 24 kids over the course of like... 5 years.

@Sanure, Awww... Poor Sen!  She's so nice and tries to hard!  I'll be terribly sad if something bad happens to her.

@Kel, I for one don't mind at all!  Mythos makes things interesting and I don't have time to look at every single character and diety within it!

@Aseaheru, There's absolutely no obligation to do a diary if you don't want to!

@Oreosome & IamanElfCollaborator, Man... There sure are a lot of possessions and weird spirit things this time!  Clearly the 'bolds need to be made more spiritual.  I'll see if I can't start working out some kind of a temple... That reminds me, time for a new vote!

@BerserkNINJA, Oh man, if dwarves ever come...  That will be a scary, scary day.  I don't have any idea what we will do in the face of that. 

@Kel, I'm sure we'll all come to hate humans and goblins in time.

So obviously the post didn't come up yesterday as I'd hoped.  I had some RL stuff get in the way.  However, I'm making my way well into Autumn and the rest of my day is dedicated to kobold camping!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 10, 2012, 12:19:18 pm »

Two ghostly Kobolds stand on a hill and look down upon the camp. One is fat with a meat cleaver in one hand. The other is scrawny with a big axe.

"They are doing well. Good store of food."

"Aye. But we both know how this will end. Death. By the hand of human goblin dwarf or elf. Or something worse."

"Well I have hope! These are clever bolds. They will survive."

Err...don't ask me where all that blank space camp from.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 10, 2012, 12:34:54 pm »

Winterdirge watched the camp, near the two ghostly kobolds, invisible to all, for the moment.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21