Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 107

Author Topic: Prison Architect - Version 2.0 Release | It's over! *weeping*  (Read 244413 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Prison Architect
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2012, 09:49:56 am »

Suspence!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

anzki4

• Bay Watcher
  • On the wings of maybe
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2012, 09:52:24 am »

Prison Architect is now in Alpha! Sign up now at http://www.prison-architect.com

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2012, 09:52:58 am »

Alpha bought. My name will be in game!
Only a simple mind can be certain.

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2012, 09:53:19 am »

Bought!
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

anzki4

• Bay Watcher
  • On the wings of maybe
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2012, 09:54:40 am »

Did you get download-link immediately?

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2012, 09:55:36 am »

Sort of. It's a download link to a pdf with key and instructions. The download server is jacked up right now though. Will keep trying.

EDIT: Got it! Also, there is a mac client.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 09:58:52 am by hemmingjay »
Only a simple mind can be certain.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2012, 09:56:31 am »

Augh, I can't afford $30 right now. Good to know that price now though.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2012, 10:05:20 am »

Bought, now I just have to hope it works under wine....

Might wait a little to download though, for one as hemmingjay stated the servers seem a little overloaded, and secondly I'm at work so people might complain ;)
Its like playing god with sentient legos. - They Got Leader
[Dwarf Fortress] plays like a dizzyingly complex hybrid of Dungeon Keeper and The Sims, if all your little people were manic-depressive alcoholics. - tv tropes
You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - xkcd

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2012, 10:14:40 am »

Ok, just read the 1000 dollar tier reward. Now, someone here needs to buy in to that tier and create a warden for the community. Something along the lines of Urist McUrist. And then think of a good power. Some ideas:

Tantrum Spiral: Riots spread faster but are more disorganized, decreaseing the risk of escape.
Hammerer: Warden can dole out beatings to subdue prisoners for any infraction.

Meta

• Bay Watcher
  • Aka Maunoir. French Dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2012, 10:16:57 am »

The pitch video is awesome. "Game Breaking Bugs" :D

I had to stop me from laughing at work.
Generalized Godwin’s Law: "Every discussion within an online community converges to a zero-information signal characterized by empty assertions concerning the foundational dichotomy of that community."

Catastrophic lolcats

• Bay Watcher
  • [FORTRESSDESTROYER:2]
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2012, 10:17:57 am »

Ok, just read the 1000 dollar tier reward. Now, someone here needs to buy in to that tier and create a warden for the community. Something along the lines of Urist McUrist. And then think of a good power. Some ideas:

Tantrum Spiral: Riots spread faster but are more disorganized, decreaseing the risk of escape.
Hammerer: Warden can dole out beatings to subdue prisoners for any infraction.

Make a Bay12 pool and have people vote on the Warden personalities. WELCOME TO FUCKING PRISON ARCHITECT.

anzki4

• Bay Watcher
  • On the wings of maybe
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2012, 10:24:40 am »

Devs seem nice. I don't have a Paypal account ( and I don't wanna make one) so I asked in the sites "now chatting" box for alternative payment methods and they answered to send them an email and they'll try to set up one for next week.

Brons

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2012, 10:25:03 am »

If the website would allow me, I would spend money.

ndkid

• Bay Watcher
  • Player of Games
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2012, 10:26:12 am »

So, when I go to their page, I still only see the "First Look" video.
When I try to go to their forums, they're down.
When I saw people talking about donation levels, I checked Kickstarter, and found nothing.
I can't help but feel like these people are trying very hard to *not* take my money. Well, except for the paypal button on the bottom of their homepage (which just takes me straight to paypal to hand them money, with no mention of what I might get for my generosity).

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2012, 10:27:42 am »

So, when I go to their page, I still only see the "First Look" video.
When I try to go to their forums, they're down.
When I saw people talking about donation levels, I checked Kickstarter, and found nothing.
I can't help but feel like these people are trying very hard to *not* take my money. Well, except for the paypal button on the bottom of their homepage (which just takes me straight to paypal to hand them money, with no mention of what I might get for my generosity).

Try shift-refreshing the webpage, it's probably cached in a silly way. Did that to me for a bit.
Its like playing god with sentient legos. - They Got Leader
[Dwarf Fortress] plays like a dizzyingly complex hybrid of Dungeon Keeper and The Sims, if all your little people were manic-depressive alcoholics. - tv tropes
You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - xkcd
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 107