Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 107

Author Topic: Prison Architect - Version 2.0 Release | It's over! *weeping*  (Read 244509 times)

bQt31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Prison Architect - Version 1.0 Release!
« Reply #1455 on: December 18, 2015, 01:45:01 pm »

Do they riot when they get their periods though?

puke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: December 18, 2015, 02:14:02 pm »

baby snitches.  2 year olds will say ANYTHING.

"hey lil' friend, want some more candy?  sure.  say, you dont know anyone who saw what the tattoo'd ladies did with all the spoons, do you?  In the toilet you say?  Of course you can pet the doggies."

Majestic7

• Bay Watcher
  • Invokes Yog-Soggoth to bend time
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: December 18, 2015, 02:21:18 pm »

Hey, does this mean I can fulfill my old dreams of shooting two-year olds with shotguns, then sending dogs to rip them?

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: December 18, 2015, 03:04:36 pm »

baby snitches.  2 year olds will say ANYTHING.
I wonder if we can see babies assaulting prisoners/other babies with various objects, and how the game will handle that.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1459 on: December 18, 2015, 04:31:59 pm »

I can only assume that men and women are basically exactly the same and it is purely aesthetic.
Women can show up with babies, and mothers are basically a new unit class with an entirely different AI. Apparently even though women are less capable in a fight (in the game) they're more likely to kick off and riot over some things.

Women with kids require a lot of extra attention and care, basically requiring a separate facility or at least a dedicated set of rooms. You need cribs and a nursery and a specific type of cell with extra furniture.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 04:39:42 pm by forsaken1111 »

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: December 18, 2015, 04:38:41 pm »

^ Quote Fail

I'll tell you all about the atrocities I can commit once I get home and give it a good try.  (Problem is I'll have to spend at least a little bit of time to build a new game/prison for em.)

Rioting moms versus shotguns and dogs sounds amazing.  Do they carry their babies while fighting?
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1461 on: December 18, 2015, 04:39:50 pm »

Whoops, fixed.

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: December 19, 2015, 01:17:37 am »

^ Quote Fail

I'll tell you all about the atrocities I can commit once I get home and give it a good try.  (Problem is I'll have to spend at least a little bit of time to build a new game/prison for em.)

Rioting moms versus shotguns and dogs sounds amazing.  Do they carry their babies while fighting?

I assume they're basically dwarven mothers in this regard and will use their baby shields against shotgun blasts accordingly.
Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: December 19, 2015, 07:16:19 am »

^and that kids, is why dwarves are going extinct in almost every fantasy universe.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: December 19, 2015, 09:46:07 pm »

Preliminary observations on female prisoners:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 01:06:17 am by Zangi »
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...

puke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: December 20, 2015, 10:40:52 pm »

Tried this briefly in escape mode, but the prison was too well segregated and too secure for me to meet any moms.

I wonder:  can you play as a mom?  what happens to the kid?  Can you play as the kid?  Can you recruit either moms or kids? 

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: January 27, 2016, 10:00:15 am »

Guard towers are now an actual thing and not an imaginary one, if you make them. They even have snipers if you hire some!

Also console shenanigans courtesy of the company they asked to help do that, a new, more secure visitation option, and bug fixes.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: January 27, 2016, 06:04:15 pm »

Interesting. I'll have to check out the new things in the update.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: January 27, 2016, 11:52:53 pm »

Female Names-in-the-game
If you are a Name in the Game customer, you can now update your bio and create a female prisoner if you wish.
Go to http://www.prison-architect.com/register to do this.
Worst part of the new update.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: January 28, 2016, 12:33:44 am »

Were you really expecting it to not happen though?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 107