Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: You Pizza Toppings!  (Read 6011 times)

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You Pizza Toppings!
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2012, 08:41:32 am »

Being a vegetarian who hates vegetables, my options are limited. However, I've always liked olives, and every type of cheese imaginable. Four cheeses aren't nearly enough.

Some of the really strong ones (like swiss) need to be used wisely, however. A little tang is great; a lot of tang is gag worthy.
Dude, if you're a vegetarian who doesn't like veg, perhaps your body's telling you something?
Code: (Bay 12 Lower Boards IRC) [Select]
server = irc.darkmyst.net
channel = #bay12lb

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2012, 09:07:02 am »

Pepperoni, ham, salami, pepper. I order these almost every time I buy pizza. Sometimes jalapeno and garlic.
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2012, 09:55:27 am »

How do you handle so much salt and grease?
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2012, 10:14:18 am »

Dude, eating dog is not cool. >:(
Dog is an animal just like any other. I know this from experience. (Just don't eat wild dog. Wicked diarrhea.)

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2012, 10:24:25 am »

I'll be honest. Anything sugary on a pizza (cookie dough crust, ice cream on top) sounds disgusting. Unless it is specifically one of those dessert pizzas, without cheese or tomato sauce or anything.
Last time I did something like that, I had cut (plain glazed) donuts in half length-wise, stuck 'em on some leftover pizza, and the warmed the thing up. It was delicious. Basically, I'd recommend trying it before dismissing the concept. It works surprisingly well! Salt, fat, and sugar? Lizard brain orgasm ♫

I've got a habit of sweetening a lot of things, though, especially meats. Honey or syrup (Maple preferred, cane acceptable), usually -- lightly, but noticeably. So there may be a bit of personal oddity, there.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2012, 10:25:45 am »

Supreme pizza+pineapple.

Also Nutella pizza is pretty good (had it in Italy). You just take your cooked pizza dough base, slather it with Nutella, and then sprinkle powdered sugar on it.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2012, 12:02:31 pm »

I once put pizza rolls on a pizza, and then a second pizza upside down to make a sandwich. Good times.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2012, 12:05:18 pm »

I once put pizza rolls on a pizza, and then a second pizza upside down to make a sandwich. Good times.
Pizza + Non-Pizza + Pizza = Giant Calzone?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2012, 12:10:22 pm »

Supreme pizza+pineapple.

Also Nutella pizza is pretty good (had it in Italy). You just take your cooked pizza dough base, slather it with Nutella, and then sprinkle powdered sugar on it.

GODDAMMIT ITALY! Those are fucking Beaver Tails, and thay are too Canadian for you!

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2012, 02:12:05 pm »

Dude, if you're a vegetarian who doesn't like veg, perhaps your body's telling you something?
It's telling me MOAR BREAD AND CHEESE. Then it gets pissy if I eat too much.

Dammit nourishment, you're such a bother.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2012, 03:40:44 pm »

Come to the meat side; we have bacon.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2012, 09:47:14 pm »

Give in to your hunger. It's soooo much fun. It'l only take one bite.....And maybe your liver you don't need it right?

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2012, 10:24:19 pm »

No, I think it's telling you "PUT SOME ROASTED ANIMAL FLESH INTO ME! I DESIRE ANIMAL FLESH!"
Code: (Bay 12 Lower Boards IRC) [Select]
server = irc.darkmyst.net
channel = #bay12lb

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2012, 10:53:23 pm »

The few times I've accidentally eaten some in the past few years made me immediately nauseous.

Basically my body doesn't like food period.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2012, 10:56:08 pm »

The few times I've accidentally eaten some in the past few years made me immediately nauseous.

Basically my body doesn't like food period.

Going without eating any given food for some time could cause adverse reactions to it. Sorry to hear that though! :/

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7