Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: You Pizza Toppings!  (Read 5990 times)

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
Re: You Pizza Toppings!
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2012, 10:31:54 pm »

Did you just happen to have all that stuff on hand? I know you didn't get the Vanilla Pepsi, they stopped selling that much to my dismay.

I mixed a bit of vannilla extract into some regular pepsi. It worked, even if it was mostly alchohol.

But yes, I do have large quantities of cooking supplies on hand. I take my cooking seriously.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2012, 10:34:59 pm »

Did you just happen to have all that stuff on hand? I know you didn't get the Vanilla Pepsi, they stopped selling that much to my dismay.

I mixed a bit of vannilla extract into some regular pepsi. It worked, even if it was mostly alchohol.

But yes, I do have large quantities of cooking supplies on hand. I take my cooking seriously.

You ARE Shub-Niggorath

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2012, 10:37:50 pm »

You ARE Shub-Niggorath
If we're going by fiction, I'd guess he's Huarong or whatever the lord of the werewolves was named from the Sillimaron.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2012, 10:38:28 pm »

If you were the Black Goat of the Forest with a Thousand Young... you would HAVE to take cooking seriously.

Also how DID you do the sauce injection?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 10:53:12 pm by Neonivek »

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2012, 11:00:50 pm »

Throwing in on the extra cheese bandwagon.

After that comes whatever combination of meat I feel like chopping up and sprinkling over the thing before adding the cheese. Sometimes other things! I wings it. All I know is if it's not home made it never has enough toppings or cheese.

Also needs thicker crust/dough. Some do that alright, but a good pizza's grain part will weigh as much as the rest of it, and the rest of it will weigh more than your cat. This is my measure of good pizza.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2012, 11:15:58 pm »

If you were the Black Goat of the Forest with a Thousand Young... you would HAVE to take cooking seriously.

Also how DID you do the sauce injection?

It's a secret to everybody!

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2012, 11:27:00 pm »

What are your personal pizzas that are outside the mold of presets?

My sister takes bananas with her when she gets pizza and tells them to cut it into quarter-inch slices and put it onto a cheese pizza as if it were pepperoni. Personally I think it tastes awful, but she swears by it.

Shrimp, scallops, and squid.

I've had squid on pizza, and it is very good but I think it's just a regional thing. It's fairly common in San Fransisco, for example.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 11:29:45 pm by LordBucket »

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2012, 11:30:24 pm »

I'm somewhat concerned that OP is calling us all pizza toppings.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2012, 11:38:26 pm »

I'm somewhat concerned that OP is calling us all pizza toppings.
Hey, if I die and someone uses me in a pizza, I don't really care as long as it tastes good and makes someone happy.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2012, 12:25:31 am »

Being a vegetarian who hates vegetables, my options are limited. However, I've always liked olives, and every type of cheese imaginable. Four cheeses aren't nearly enough.

Some of the really strong ones (like swiss) need to be used wisely, however. A little tang is great; a lot of tang is gag worthy.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2012, 12:26:42 am »

Being a vegetarian who hates vegetables, my options are limited. However, I've always liked olives, and every type of cheese imaginable. Four cheeses aren't nearly enough.

Some of the really strong ones (like swiss) need to be used wisely, however. A little tang is great; a lot of tang is gag worthy.

Hmm Olive, Pinapple, and Four Cheese

GalenEvil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mac-Man Games
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2012, 12:34:56 am »

Mustard, Anchovies, Jalapeno, and Banana Peppers...

Mustard for the vinegar mostly, Anchovies for the salt, the Jalapeno / Banana peppers are there for heat.

If I can ever get down to Birmingham again, or find another place close by, there is a place called Hungry Howies that has really cheap and tasty pizza with differently flavored crusts though sadly immense amounts of oil. They are quite tasty for the price. But yeah, when I order pizza or make it myself I put mustard on it... >.> so tasty :P

Also, since Ninjas reminded me:  Everything else that I can get without paying extra I get on my pizzas. Other than pineapple, cuz that tastes a little weird when you have a lot of conflicting flavors.
Fun is Fun......Done is Done... or is that Done is !!FUN!!?
Quote from: Mr Frog
Digging's a lot like surgery, see -- you grab the sharp thing and then drive the sharp end of the sharp thing in as hard as you can and then stuff goes flying and then stuff falls out and then there's a big hole and you're done. I kinda wish there was more screaming, but rocks don't hurt so I guess it can't be helped.

Sus

• Bay Watcher
  • For ‼SCIENCE‼!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2012, 01:01:47 am »

Kebab meat, salami, blue cheese, jalapeņos.
Certainly you could argue that DF is a lot like The Sims, only... you know... with more vomit and decapitation.
If you launch a wooden mine cart towards the ocean at a sufficient speed, you can have your entire dwarf sail away in an ark.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2012, 01:26:34 am »

I want a pizza from one of those South Korean joints, the ones that have the pizza crust made out of cookie dough. That just sounds wickedly decadent.

GalenEvil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mac-Man Games
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2012, 02:21:34 am »

Sus: that sounds quite tasty. What kind of Kebab meat though?
Fun is Fun......Done is Done... or is that Done is !!FUN!!?
Quote from: Mr Frog
Digging's a lot like surgery, see -- you grab the sharp thing and then drive the sharp end of the sharp thing in as hard as you can and then stuff goes flying and then stuff falls out and then there's a big hole and you're done. I kinda wish there was more screaming, but rocks don't hurt so I guess it can't be helped.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7