Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: In the apocalypse, would your home region survive?  (Read 12939 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: In the apocalypse, would your home region survive?
« Reply #105 on: September 28, 2012, 12:08:24 pm »

Isn't it generally considered a medical emergency if a man stays aroused for over 4 hours? Sheesh.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 28, 2012, 01:43:08 pm »

Isn't it generally considered a medical emergency if a man stays aroused for over 4 hours? Sheesh.

Being on meth does terrible things to you. I think staying awake more than two weeks is supposed to kill you, and typical meth users will go 21-30+ days without sleep on binges.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 29, 2012, 02:27:13 pm »

Come to Ontario!

I don't think we even have meth...

I cannot comprehend how fortunate you are for never having met a methhead.

Imagine someone with leprosy. Now they also have some sort of highly intense dental disorder. And they're ADHD, hyperactive, and never sleep. Also, super paranoid and highly violent.
And really, really goddamned annoying. They talk ALL THE FRAKKING TIME.

You forgot totally oversexed in batshit way, training to be a nurse I recently got shown a guy in an observation/isolation room in a hospital out of his mind on ice (aussie eqiv of meth) after attacking staff and himself he was put in the room, he then proceeded to whack off for 5 hours straight.  While shouting alot about the government.  Also, the room has an entire wall that is unbreakable glass (observation) so it wasnt like the guy was on private time or anything.
My genitals just cringed from reading this

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 29, 2012, 02:34:21 pm »

Missouri: Rather screwed.

Most likely. The area I live in is terrible for farming. You get about six inches of soil then rock the rest of the way. Also, the hilly terrain and thick foliage would cause some pretty severe issues for the small amount of regionals that survive. Again, also, the high amount of bible-thumping, ancient super-Christians around here would die out within weeks because no one would be producing their precious precious medications, leaving the population highly depleted and mostly consisting of methheads, cops, and very few 'young' people. Also, like ninety percent of the people here are hideously fat, like big plump bipedal pigs. Combine that with the methheads, and probably half the population is going to die of some sort of health complications quite quickly without doctors around.
Is it wrong that I thought it would first, very quickly, devolve into rampant cannibalism? I'm not sure who would start eating who, the fat people eating the methheads, or the methheads eating the fat people.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 30, 2012, 01:00:50 am »

Fat people eating the methheads.
Meth makes you not feel hunger.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 30, 2012, 01:02:39 am »

What about the potheads?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 30, 2012, 01:03:25 am »

Pot makes you want sweet foods because it makes you hypoglycemic. Admittedly, I've often heard human flesh compared to sweet pork as far as flavor goes, so... There's that can of worms...
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 30, 2012, 01:04:05 am »

...pot zombies. Awesome.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 30, 2012, 03:31:24 pm »

No, not pot zombies. Just pot cannibals.

Or rather, Cannabis Cannibals.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 30, 2012, 03:33:01 pm »

Most likely. The area I live in is terrible for farming. You get about six inches of soil then rock the rest of the way. Also, the hilly terrain and thick foliage would cause some pretty severe issues for the small amount of regionals that survive. Again, also, the high amount of bible-thumping, ancient super-Christians around here would die out within weeks because no one would be producing their precious precious medications, leaving the population highly depleted and mostly consisting of methheads, cops, and very few 'young' people. Also, like ninety percent of the people here are hideously fat, like big plump bipedal pigs. Combine that with the methheads, and probably half the population is going to die of some sort of health complications quite quickly without doctors around.
We here have two feet of gravel, then the water table, then bedrock.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 30, 2012, 07:01:01 pm »

We here have two feet of gravel, then the water table, then bedrock.
Strike the aquifer?

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 30, 2012, 11:35:10 pm »

Heh. Strike the asphalt.
He's fucking with us.

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
« Reply #117 on: October 02, 2012, 11:08:34 pm »

(Rebooted the thread to where it was before it got derailed.  Shouldn't have to worry about a derail from the same account.)
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 02, 2012, 11:11:37 pm »

What derail, Great One? No seriously, I already forgot.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 02, 2012, 11:12:33 pm »

Awesome. I still vote that we move Bay12 to Michigan, where we can have all the minerals, trees, hillsides, fresh water, and possibly magma we could ever want.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9