Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 30

Author Topic: The Art of Minimalism: A maybe-minimalist RTD. 555555555555555555555555555555555  (Read 75771 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: The Art of Minimalism: A maybe-minimalist RTD
« Reply #210 on: September 27, 2012, 08:41:28 pm »

Create "Explosion of tacks and other pointy metal objects capable of piercing the virus capsule"
[6] It works. A lot of people die. Say, are any of them important? No? Good.

Transfer intelligience into Nanobot swarm.
[5] Oh my. GLaDos is now in nanobot form! On Mars, even!

Harness self through minions. Become izanami, the shinto god of the sky. Do god things.
[4] You harness your minions, [4] and become Izanami. [6] You flood the whole Mars and turn people to salt when they look back, and while you're at it put things into motion dooming everyone to damnation while blaming it on them. Judeo-Christians mistake you for their god. You are being bombarded with prayers, like "Seal the dome!" And "Oh god the anexphixiation and the drowning and the HELP I'm dying..."

Utilize cosmic cello to turn the Xenomorph into pianist of my ORCHESTRA Of DOOM.
[5] You turn Batxenomorph into your pianist! It [4] grabs a Batpiano.

Respawn as the master of all air magic.
[2] You do not respawn.

use my flame thrower air blast to put out the fire on me then KILL THE BATOMORPH WITH FIRE IT IS A MONSTER
You are put out by the flood. [5] Despite the flood, you burn at the Batxenomorph it uses [1] some Batgasoline on itself. Wow, you just killed the Dark Xenoknight. Oh, wait, water. It's alive.

Utilize cosmic cello to turn the Xenomorph into pianist of my ORCHESTRA Of DOOM.
*ahem*Duh duh DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHH.
[2] This is in the same universe as YOU AT FINAL BOSS, so ice cream.

GN Turn:
The dome floods. The xenomorphs are OK. [2,2,5,4] The cybermorphs manage to get shots off at people, specifically killerhellhound, [1,5-1] and he dodges into one and away from the other. It hurts--between the being on fire and the being shot, he can't take much more.
[6,4] Both cybermorphs are waterproof, the second after modifying itself heavily.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 27, 2012, 08:42:52 pm »

Did the capsule open or not?
It's FEF, not FEOF

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 27, 2012, 08:44:31 pm »

Head to Japan. Lead WW3, using self as wmd.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 27, 2012, 08:45:25 pm »

Did the capsule open or not?
You're not on Mars, and anyways it's mildly moot as MARS IS BEING FLOODED AAAHH!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 27, 2012, 08:59:09 pm »

No!
Return to earth, and Prepare to Launch Pre-emptive strike on Japanese Alliance using Russo-European Aliiance.
Use NanoBot Swarm to construct massive Testing center for POWs and Super-weapons.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 11:18:03 pm by misko27 »
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Serious Business

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 27, 2012, 09:07:40 pm »

Wield the power of the Cosmic cello and the Batpiano to open a wormhole into time and space, find the remaining members of the orchestra.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 27, 2012, 09:41:12 pm »

Also, I'm EVIL!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 27, 2012, 09:46:58 pm »

Also, I'm EVIL!
That's part of being so GLaD.
Sig

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 27, 2012, 10:14:02 pm »

I try to access the other programs of the labtop to see if anything more useful in this situation is availiable.
It's FEF, not FEOF

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 28, 2012, 01:47:12 am »

Call a medic the use a neon light on the cybermorphs
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 29, 2012, 11:15:53 pm »

BUMP

Seriously, I wouldn't do so, but I know you're here.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 30, 2012, 03:31:46 pm »

Enter universe at the laptop. Type in 'Army of Khajiit armed with marshmallow guns'

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 30, 2012, 04:23:05 pm »

I've been busy. And forgetful.

[3] You make it to Earth, but remember when you caused Tokugawa to cause Earth to be conquered by demons? Yeah...[1] Huh, WMDs destroy themselves and evidently don't affect demons. Ah well. Respawn?

No!
Return to earth, and Prepare to Launch Pre-emptive strike on Japanese Alliance using Russo-European Aliiance.
Use NanoBot Swarm to construct massive Testing center for POWs and Super-weapons.

Yes.
[4] You reach Earth and land in London, one of the few areas not conqured by demons. [1] You hijack the Japanese weapons to use against the Russians and Europeans. Wait, crap!

Wield the power of the Cosmic cello and the Batpiano to open a wormhole into time and space, find the remaining members of the orchestra.
[4] You open up a wormhole to find a (polling crowd) zombified theremin-playing woman with a portal gun and long fall boots.

I try to access the other programs of the labtop to see if anything more useful in this situation is availiable.
[5] You find a program that let's you give people superpowers and superweaknesses.

Call a medic the use a neon light on the cybermorphs
[3] You call a medic. [3] It flashes a neon light at the cybermorphs. What was that supposed to accomplish?

Enter universe at the laptop. Type in 'Army of Khajiit armed with marshmallow guns'
[3] You are a beetle inside the laptop. You can't type from inside the laptop.

GM Turn:
The remaining xenomorphs convene a church council about how to increase their numbers. [2] They don't come up with  anything.
Sig

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 30, 2012, 04:28:18 pm »

I command the labtop to give the xenomorphs a weakness to rust
It's FEF, not FEOF

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 30, 2012, 04:30:29 pm »

Try to remanifest as something else near the laptop, and type in 'Army of Khajiit armed with marshmallow guns'.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 30