Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 30

Author Topic: The Art of Minimalism: A maybe-minimalist RTD. 555555555555555555555555555555555  (Read 75779 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: The Art of Minimalism: A maybe-minimalist RTD
« Reply #165 on: September 25, 2012, 05:39:06 pm »

Neurotoxin, that makes you nauseas? That seems to fly in the face of the of the phhrase "neuro". Could be a headache inducer though.

>EXPLAIN VERY SIMPLY THAT PRODUCTION OF NEUROTOXIN IS LEGAL IN MARTIAN COLONIES, SINCE THEY FALL UNDER THE JURIDSTICTION OF LAW 324
SECTION Q SUBSECTION O INDENT I OF THE "REFULATION O VIDEOGAME SUBSTANCES ACT", WHICH ALLLOWS USE OUTSIDE OF 50 MILES FROM TERRAN-BASED HOMELESS SHELTERS
> FILE COUNTER-MEASURE  SUING THE LAWYERFOR EXISTANCE IN A RTD WITH A REALNESS QUOTIENT OF LESS THEN 3.543
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 25, 2012, 08:41:22 pm »

Stomp all the facehuggers, then clothesline the lawyer.
[1] You stomp on your feet. [1] You hit the lawyer with a clothesline, and it sues you. You can't pay, so you go to jail. Several cops spawn to take you there.

Take the labtop and fly to Phobos!
[6] You take every computer in the city, including the central one. You collapse under the weight.

Push Tokugawa into saving the world from demons.
I see what you mean! [1] The world is retroactively doomed from demons. Wow, you're EVIL.

Neurotoxin, that makes you nauseas? That seems to fly in the face of the of the phhrase "neuro". Could be a headache inducer though.

>EXPLAIN VERY SIMPLY THAT PRODUCTION OF NEUROTOXIN IS LEGAL IN MARTIAN COLONIES, SINCE THEY FALL UNDER THE JURIDSTICTION OF LAW 324
SECTION Q SUBSECTION O INDENT I OF THE "REFULATION O VIDEOGAME SUBSTANCES ACT", WHICH ALLLOWS USE OUTSIDE OF 50 MILES FROM TERRAN-BASED HOMELESS SHELTERS
> FILE COUNTER-MEASURE  SUING THE LAWYERFOR EXISTANCE IN A RTD WITH A REALNESS QUOTIENT OF LESS THEN 3.543

It relaxed sphincters and activates all the muscles in the stomach at once. Now shut up, you're an intelligent AI fighting either for or against a Scientologist xenomorph godling, a scrap golem, an unemployed god, and a future jester lich who is currently the self-image of a young Tokugawa who doomed the dock to capture by demons.
You get unplugged before you can do that. HAH! Take that!

GM Turn:
The CSM [3] repairs some damage to itself. The Scientologistt xenomorph godling [5] eats some citizen whole and converts some citizens to Scientology. The fac] form a splinter religion and gather the chestbursters, because it's no fun if a bunch of people are ganging up on the PCs.
The lawyer [4] sues TCM.
The imp struggles against Furtaka for the laptop [5v6] but fails to grab it.
The pimp clown [2] starts to do something before stopping and thinking about how ludicrous he is.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 25, 2012, 09:00:47 pm »

Beat the shit out of the cops and the lawyer.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 25, 2012, 09:38:37 pm »

Spawn as pyro
 all must burn
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 25, 2012, 10:33:20 pm »

Absorb mass to increase my size and form wings, take the computers and fly to Phobos or Deimos
It's FEF, not FEOF

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 25, 2012, 10:41:47 pm »

Do the persona reference again.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 26, 2012, 06:54:29 am »

Beat the shit out of the cops and the lawyer.
[6] You beat them, killing several. Great, now you're wanted for assault and murder, too.

Spawn as pyro
 all must burn
[6] You spawn as pyro. You know how everything needs to burn? It's starting with you.

Absorb mass to increase my size and form wings, take the computers and fly to Phobos or Deimos
[5] You are now mostly computer. [5] You fly to Phobos, causing another hole in the dome. My, they should make that out of something stronger.

Do the persona reference again.
[4] You succeed. Now the GM needs to look up Persona on TV tropes.

GM Turn:
The CSM [1] makes itself explode. Shame. Yelpir [4] evangelizes some more. The facehuggers kinda keel over. The chestbursters mature, creating four flat cat xenomorphs, three cybermorphs, and a Xenobatman, all believing in the radical Scientology. The facehuggers keel over.
Doomblade and TCM have chestbursters burst from their chests. [3-1, 4-1] TCM is hanging onto life, but Doomblade...well, respawn?
The lawyer [2] died in the assault.
The imp [3] flies to Phobos and exhausts itself.
The pimp clown [5] starts doing a funny rap for some reason. It's really distracting to everyone on the Martian surface.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 06:58:09 am by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 26, 2012, 03:02:33 pm »

Step on the imp. Then see if I can control the laptops powers with my minds if it was one of the computers I absorbed
It's FEF, not FEOF

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 26, 2012, 06:18:25 pm »

get a pyro suit (with a filter and an asbestos-lined suit)then kill the aliens with FIRE!!!!!
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 26, 2012, 06:19:26 pm »

Become Izanami-No-Okami, my ultimate form.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 26, 2012, 06:19:52 pm »

Copy the raws programs into my mainframe.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 26, 2012, 06:51:40 pm »

Step on the imp. Then see if I can control the laptops powers with my minds if it was one of the computers I absorbed
[6v6] You step at the imp so hard that the moon cracks! The imp loses its tail and ends up orbiting Mars in a slightly lower and faster orbit. [3] Hm...[3+1] "Test." Oh wait, that shows up back in the dome.

get a pyro suit (with a filter and an asbestos-lined suit)then kill the aliens with FIRE!!!!!
[1] You remove your current Pyro suit. Huh, you burn better without it. [2] You torch some rubble.

Become Izanami-No-Okami, my ultimate form.
[3] You become, uh, some sort of mid-game form. Geez, can't you reference a game I know about?

[6] You copy the DF raws into your mainframe because I have no idea what raws you mean. You start spontaneously running Dwarf Fortress.

GM Turn:
Some sort of paper appears in the dome.
The Scientologist xenomorphs start a holy war against the radical Scientologist xenomorphs, which is a phrase unlikely to be heard often. [3v6] The classical Scientologists do okay, but the radicals include Batxenomorph, who had a bat-powerloader in his xeno-utility belt.
The imp [3] alters its vector to approach Phobos.
The pimp clown [5] pimp-slaps the xenomorph godling.
Sig

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 26, 2012, 06:55:33 pm »

GO ALL IZANAMI-NO-OKAMI.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 26, 2012, 06:57:55 pm »

Wow that is odd. that is entirely not my intention. Rolling with it though.

UPLOAD DWARF FORTRESS INTO LAPTOP CREATER PROGRAM.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 07:14:12 pm by misko27 »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 26, 2012, 07:10:42 pm »

Elbow drop somebody.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 30