Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Making a forum game RP?  (Read 6605 times)

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
Re: Making a forum game RP?
« Reply #75 on: October 08, 2012, 03:28:35 pm »

Don't too bogged down in details. That's where I currently am with my forum-game-sideproject. It's ready to go, but I just have to add that one. final. detail. Then I see something else to add.

O, the lizards are enormous and will literally be the center of goblin society/the reason they hate EVERYONE. :P
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 08, 2012, 03:39:13 pm »

Don't too bogged down in details. That's where I currently am with my forum-game-sideproject. It's ready to go, but I just have to add that one. final. detail. Then I see something else to add.

O, the lizards are enormous and will literally be the center of goblin society/the reason they hate EVERYONE. :P
I'm just saying that you can probably leave it at that level of detail ("There are giant lizards. Goblins worship them. Humans eat them. Hence, Gobs hate Humes.") Let's get to the game! :P

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 08, 2012, 04:05:31 pm »

I'm just saying that you can probably leave it at that level of detail ("There are giant lizards. Goblins worship them. Humans eat them. Hence, Gobs hate Humes.") Let's get to the game! :P
Yes, I am eager to see what you come up with. "Twill be...glorious. (And don't let us pressure you if you don't want to. Your game, not ours.)
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 08, 2012, 05:34:14 pm »

Oh oh I know! Then, some outside enemy makes the humans and goblins join forces, they manage to vanquish the enemy, and in the end they engage in all that "we can get along, we're not so different after all" speech! And then some guy yells "yeah, let's celebrate with some lizard stew!" and it breaks into full out war again. Fun :)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]