Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: You Are an Blue Wizard!  (Read 4318 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: You Are an Wizard's Apprentice Fighting Pirates
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2012, 03:09:45 pm »

Just when you sing or play a musical instrument.

((I'm not counting this one, because someone else might want a chance.))
Good, I was thinking that that should have been explained as part of the answer to my first question.

I'll have the ship set sail for Wizard's Rock.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2012, 05:38:41 pm »

+1.
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

Child of Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • Sanity? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2012, 10:37:09 am »

Tell the slaves we shall build a new life together. ( near Wizard's rock)

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2012, 06:12:56 pm »

Do you want to explain to the other slaves why, or just do it?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You Are an Blue Wizard!
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2012, 06:17:34 pm »

Let's say that we were told to do so by the Blue Wizard. It's true.

Also, "You are an Blue Wizard?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2012, 06:30:49 pm »

Agree to meet the crow. Tell the men that you will retreat to the crows nest to keep lookout for an island to call a home.
also: the 'an' in the title is killing me.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2012, 06:05:07 am »

Sail the ship, with the freemen, to Wizard Rock.

There we must research the key to UNLIMITED eldritch magic. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2012, 07:12:29 am »

You inform the freedmen that you want to sail for Wizard's Rock and that the Blue Wizard has appeared before you and said that you may stay there. They seem skeptical of this, but are willing to accept it, given that you were the one that freed them and slew the captain. Unfortunately, none of you know where Wizard's rock is. Or where you are, for that matter. You'll need to stop and ask for directions:

Tarsia is a highly religious kingdom on the north side of the Bay of Sharks, ruled by the Masked King who is said (according to local legend anyways) to be descended from the God of the Underworld. He is supposedly immortal, but most people outside of Tarsia think that there is secretly a succession of different people under the mask.

Shelth is a merchantile power to the south of the Bay. The city itself is build out of white marble on the delta of the River of Shells and is quite prosperous. Their prince is eight years old and is the kingdom is currently being ruled in all but name by the Grand Vizer of Shelth, who was a general in the late Queen's armies. The elder King has been missing for several years and none know where he is.

Of course, you could just try sailing around and look for it yourself, but who knows how long that might take?

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2012, 07:15:30 am »

Head to Shelth.  Under any circumstances, DO NOT REVEAL THAT YOU  ARE A WIZARD. 

GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 29, 2012, 07:18:59 am »

(Can you create an enchanted donut or something? The Quest For The Donut of Totallyepiclyawesomeawesomenessandcoolstuff! xD)
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 29, 2012, 07:20:10 am »

( It kinda seems like our guy's a D&D wizard, with a finite but varied amount of spells.  Unfortunately, they don't seem to be capable of re-charging.  Right?  Or am I missing something ?)
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2012, 07:40:36 am »

Shelth is fine.

Spells don't recharge, although the transformey spell enchants a cloak so you can use it to transform as much as you like.
Sig

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2012, 07:13:17 am »

You set sail for the south, hoping to arrive in Shelth. It feels good to get out of the dank hull of the ship. So good, in fact, that nobody wants to go down and actually row. Fortunately for you, the wind is blowing in roughly the correct direction and you eventually sight land. It looks like a forest. Do you want to get off here and look around, or wait until you find a port?

((If you want to think of it in D&D terms, the "Create Apprentice" spell works like casting a supercharged version of Imbue with Spell Ability. You cast it and then the other guy gets a limited ability to cast spells, but without the ability to prepare more spells for themself. Except it doesn't cost the caster any spells and it allows you to imbue someone with their own casting of Imbue with Spell Ability.))

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2012, 07:17:00 am »

Get out there, work with the other freedmen to build a crude shelter, maybe make a fire. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2012, 08:16:14 am »

Sounds good.
Sig
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5