Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: Survive the End  (Read 22625 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Survive the End
« Reply #225 on: October 11, 2012, 06:36:28 pm »

Shout for help and try and slice or cut or rip an arm or something off.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 11, 2012, 06:43:38 pm »

Put the guns away and pull my club and night stick and head back to bowie, smash the heads of any infected i come across to a bloody pulp on the way.
Collect the bag and also take the radio from the dead officer outside the armory head back into the armory, also take Bowie's bag on my way in.
Eat 1 muffin 1 can of food and 1 bottle of drink and set the same out for Bowie.
Once this is done send the following message out on every radio channel.

"All officers I repeat all officers and military personnel fall back from your current position and regroup at the police station. Containment is no longer possible the virus has spread to rapidly.I have put down 3 infected already and have a plan if you can hear this drop your assignment find a safe place for the night and return to the station at first light bring any supplies of food, water, weapons, ammo and armor that you can locate with you I am in the station armory.
If you want to live confirm that you have received the order and understand do not I repeat do not bring civilians with you, Until we have enough supplies and have the station secured and fortified it's safer for them to remain where they are.

Once the message is out go to sleep in a corner away from the doors.

(( Can I have my third kill added to my character info please :P. Everybody should know I'm the best killer here. ))
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 09:01:42 pm by mesor »

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: October 11, 2012, 07:15:02 pm »

She already ran away...
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 11, 2012, 07:17:40 pm »

(( Maybe I'll get lucky and come across her on the way back :) She can be 4th on my list of dead infected. ))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: October 11, 2012, 07:18:16 pm »

She already ran away...

Oh, uh....
Rescind previous action and search for some sort of easy chokepoint we could defend. Close off other entrances to the newly-designated safe area and search for any threats in said safe area.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: October 11, 2012, 08:27:33 pm »

Cautiously pick up dinosaur.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 12, 2012, 02:49:40 pm »

Dick will head to the appointed location, and grab the stuff. Loot the whole place for anything of value, too. Then he'll jump in his car and drive away, leaving this stupid city to rot!

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: October 13, 2012, 12:59:55 pm »

Rescind previous action and search for some sort of easy chokepoint we could defend. Close off other entrances to the newly-designated safe area and search for any threats in said safe area.
(You can't walk through shelves, sideways or diagonally past, so there's only one usable entrance)
[2] You pick up the backpack, rummage through it's contents, and find a medical kit. You're too tired to check it's contents. [5] You walk back to your safehouse. After making sure the barricades haven't been moved, you return to the hall to confirm that none of those zombie-things are out there. [4] Your eyes want to shut so badly. Imagine waking up at 5:35, not having any caffiene, having no time to sleep on the bus, and being told to do quadratics at school for 99% of you grade. You make a mark on the wodden door that's blocked by shelves that says, "Safehouse". You open the other door, walk past your barricade of shelves, slump down on the floor, and drift asleep.

Hall:
Code: [Select]
--------
|++++#+|
|L##+#B|
|##++##|             |--0--0|
=-0--0-=-------0-----|ff++p+|
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
--------0--------------------

Put the guns away and pull my club and night stick and head back to bowie, smash the heads of any infected i come across to a bloody pulp on the way.
Collect the bag and also take the radio from the dead officer outside the armory head back into the armory, also take Bowie's bag on my way in.
Eat 1 muffin 1 can of food and 1 bottle of drink and set the same out for Bowie.
Once this is done send the following message out on every radio channel.

"All officers I repeat all officers and military personnel fall back from your current position and regroup at the police station. Containment is no longer possible the virus has spread to rapidly.I have put down 3 infected already and have a plan if you can hear this drop your assignment find a safe place for the night and return to the station at first light bring any supplies of food, water, weapons, ammo and armor that you can locate with you I am in the station armory.
If you want to live confirm that you have received the order and understand do not I repeat do not bring civilians with you, Until we have enough supplies and have the station secured and fortified it's safer for them to remain where they are.

Once the message is out go to sleep in a corner away from the doors.
[4] You walk back to the armory. Nobody else was in the halls. You spot a dead officer and pick up his radio. An initial test shows that it barely functions. When you enterr the room, you don't see Bowie, but you hear him snoring. You shouldn't disturb him. You don't know if he's the type who lash out violently when woken. Bowie's still got the bag, so breakfast's tomorrow.

Dick will head to the appointed location, and grab the stuff. Loot the whole place for anything of value, too. Then he'll jump in his car and drive away, leaving this stupid city to rot!
(Those are too many long actions.)
[4] You drive to the apartment building. Nothing much happened on the drive there. You step out of your car and take in the parking lot scenery. Then you head into the building. The front office is empty, aside from a blood stain here or there and the corpse of some fat guy. The doors, starting from front left clockwise, are Men's Restroom, Janitor's Closet, Electrical Room, and Women's Restroom.

Floor plan of HW store (not currently in use):
|----------00-|
|##########++#|
|+++++++++++++|
|#+#+SS+######|
|#+#S++++++++#|
|#+#+++S$+$+$+|
|#+#+++A$S$+$+|
|#+#E+S+$+$S$+|
|#+#+D++$+$+$+|
=---0---=@@@@@|
[+++++++]   
]+++++++[
|@@@@@@@|

Floor plan of front office:
---------- f is fat person corpse
~~T~~~~~~~
~~TTTTTT~~
~f~~~~~~~~
-|~~cc~~|-
 0~~cc~~0
 |o~cc~o|
 0~~D~~~0
 |--][--|

Cautiously pick up dinosaur.
As you bend down to pick up the dinosauroid, a loud rumble surges through the earth. You feel something in your head. You hear a rumble again, this time, more like a male voice, deep and scratchy.
YOU ARE SOON TO BE MY CHILD.

Accompanying this voice is a chorus of chanters, speaking fast and high-pitched.

"Soon we all fell, but He With Bladed Wings
came to unify us. Prince of Blades.
Under His command, we
condense into a legion.

Floor plan of jungle:
777........+.......O........77 v is baby dinosauroid
7..............++............7
7....O........+++....)...O...7
7............7......+..()....7
7.......O........+...........7
7.).......OO.....+.....).....7
77J....).......+..++.77....).7
77v7.(..........+++O........77
77......O...)...+++........777
777.7.....(.....+++.....O....7

Carrie is sleeping.

Floor plan of Carrie's apartment:
--------=-----
@#~~~TM~0+++&| t is folded folding table
|T~~c~~~|T+++| d is dishes
|D~~c~~~|QTUU|
|T~~c~~o|----=
@#~~~~~~~~~~~0
|t+++++=0----=
@F+++++|#~~~~|
|T+++++|#~~BB|
|QdTO+o|#~TBC|
-------=------ 

It is 11:56 pm.

Current variations and symptoms:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Characters:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: October 13, 2012, 01:01:26 pm »

Sleep all night.

(( How long is a turn? My moves combined add up to maybe 15 minutes. ))
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 01:03:19 pm by mesor »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: October 13, 2012, 01:23:44 pm »

" Imagine waking up at 5:35, not having any caffiene, having no time to sleep on the bus, and being told to do quadratics at school for 99% of you grade."
Sounds simple.
Anyways, give up on escaping the rails and go to sleep.
Sig

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: October 14, 2012, 01:55:32 pm »

Dick will loot the Janitorial closet, and try to find anything cool. Like a crossbow with anti-zombie tranquilizer darts?

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: October 14, 2012, 10:09:30 pm »

Wake up and watch the news.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: October 15, 2012, 12:33:41 am »

Try and wake up.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]