Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

Author Topic: Survive the End  (Read 22671 times)

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
Re: Survive the End
« Reply #180 on: October 05, 2012, 05:33:30 pm »

Person playing as Michael; you should probably post a turn or nothing will happen to you.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 05, 2012, 05:51:12 pm »

So sticking with 7 is safe. Would the mags be interchangeable with other guns?
I'm not sure, but for simplicity's sake let's say no. Maybe very similar guns, but not different ones.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 05, 2012, 10:43:41 pm »

Use knife to get the guy to convince him he doesn't want to kill me.
[6] "Dude! I'm not infected! Please stop trying to kill me, or I will do the same to you!" (you didn't use your knife as a selling point because you left it at home and you can't threaten someone with a knife you don't have)
Draw gun in one hand and load it then draw club in the other. Attempt to shoot him in the head if I miss beat him to death with the club, Once done take all the guns and ammo and store them in the bags then find pieces needed to complete 2 full sets of armor. If I can locate more bags collect up as many full sets of armor as can be fit into the bags
For a second there he stops, but soon;
"nothisisn'tworkingineedwarmthjustpleaseletmetakesomeplease!"
{2+4}v[6-1]+(1+7) Again he tries to get at you, but this time, he grabs you firmly and kicks you in the left leg.
(1+7+2 gunskill)v{1+4-1 -distracted} Leon bashes his club into the head of the man (hasn't reloaded), sending him to the ground.

[1] You find the Riot Leggings, Riot Gloves, and Riot boots to complet one outfit, but it looks like there isn't enough for two full sets [3] You gather 15 more pistols, all of the same make as your first gathered pistol, and 73 magazines for them. You also grab a set of binoculars, two flashlights, a bowie knife, and an item of handcuffs.

Floor plan of Armory:
Code: [Select]
-------- # is shelf
|#+##+#| + is tile floor
|#+F++#| F is Fever
|#+L+B#| L and B are Leon and Bowie
--0--0-- - and | are walls
         0 are doors

Get some dinner, as she hasn't had any yet.
[2] Your tiredness kept you from noticing how hungry you are. You check your fridge. It's reasonably stocked. You pull out a chicken pot pie and put it in the microwave. As you intensely stare at the pot pie while it heats up, you  contemplate if you're doing this right. Adam just told everyone that chickens are the best sustainable food source. How are you going to get chickens? You realise that you're thinking of eating ckickens while your chicken pot pie heats up so you can eat chicken. You grap a folding table and set it in front of your couch, then carefully set the chicken pot pie of the table. You sit down and eat pot pie. Not as good as you expected, but wonderful for an empty stomach.

Floor plan of Carrie's apartment:
--------=----- = are visible 3+ intersections
@#~~~TM~0+++&| @ is window
|T~~c~~~|T+++| # is large furniture
|D~TC~~~|QTUU| ~ is carpet floor
|T~~c~~o|----= & is toilet
@#~~~~~~~~~~~0 T is Table/Counter
|++++++=0----= c is couch
@F+++++|#~~~~| D is TV
|T+++++|#~~BB| C is Carrie
|QTTO+o|#~TBB| o is potted plant
-------=------ Q is sink
               U is bathtub/shower
               F is fridge
               M is computer

Dick will just empty the remaining bullets into psycho-bitches' head. Jesus christ. Or the spine. Or the heart. Somewhere that's instantly lethal. Oh, and, if this does kill her, follow the same looting sequence as before.
[Accidentally navigated away from page, don't remember rolls] You finish off your ammo, firing it all into the waman's chest. You obviously hit something vital, as she falls backwards, gasps for air, and succombs to her injuries.

[2] You find a maintained M1 Garand, 2 boxes of 30 .30-06 bullets, a torn backpack, and a partial first aid kit.

Floor planof gunstore:
--------- $ is counter
|#~##~$~| H is Hunger corpse
|#~#~~$~| D is Dick
|#~#~~$~|
|~~~~HD~|
-@-0-0-@-

Get up, and play the tune on the piano.  Or anything I can use that makes sound. 
[1] Before you can get up, you drift further into sleep. In your dream, you're standing on an archipelago of floating islands. Your island is covered in thick vines and in the distance, you can make out the ruins of a temple. It looks sort of Mayan. You feel a tug in your mind to walk towards it. You've got no other paths.

Floor plan of jungle:
777........+................77 J is Jeremy
7..............++............7 7 is tree
7....O........+++....)...O...7 O is pillar
7............7......+..()....7 . is grass
7................+...........7 ( and ) is vines
7.)....)O........+.....).....7
77.....).......+..++.77....).7
7777.(............+J........77
777777.......O.......7.7777777

It is 10:51 pm.

Current variations and symptoms:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Characters:
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 10:40:29 am by Slayerhero90 »
My tumblr.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 05, 2012, 10:44:58 pm »

Well then.  Walk. 

Also, do I still have my mummy wrappings in this dream? 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 06, 2012, 12:22:01 am »

Put on the full set of riot gear, Take 2 of the pistols and then load them both aswell as the revolver. Place the revolver in my left pocket and put the 2 pistols in the back of my trouser waist band. Take 12 spare clips and tuck them away inside my right pockets.Then slide the night stick up the opposite sleeve from my club. Go up to the floor above the armory and continue looking for the pieces needed to make a second full set of armor.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 01:41:39 am by mesor »

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 06, 2012, 12:28:20 am »

>Take Shower.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 06, 2012, 05:49:38 am »

Why would a gang member nicknamed ever NOT have a knife?

Action: Use the above logic to convince the GM that I have my knife.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 06, 2012, 10:39:30 am »

Fine. You also took a Bowie Knife from the armory. Now I gotta edit my post. >:c
My tumblr.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 06, 2012, 10:03:16 pm »

GWG, you should probably change your action. I made it so that you found a new knife.
My tumblr.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 06, 2012, 10:35:28 pm »

Ask the guy why he's here.
Sig

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 06, 2012, 10:49:01 pm »

What? Did you not read that Leon smashed his brains in?
My tumblr.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 06, 2012, 10:57:22 pm »

...Somehow I thought that was someone else.
Start putting up barricades, but not enough to impede us if we leave. Once that's finished, dispose of the body.
Sig

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 07, 2012, 10:29:10 am »

Dick will load his Walther and Garand, and shove his foods and leftover munitions/everything that's not a gun into the bag, and sling it over his back. He'll then bail out the back, and head to a hardware store. Try and find: A camping tent (One person, preferably compact), a thick sleeping bag, two flashlights, plenty of extra batteries, a crank-operated radio, nails if possible, and any more firearms/medicine.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 07, 2012, 11:46:29 am »

Start putting up barricades, but not enough to impede us if we leave. Once that's finished, dispose of the body.
Put on the full set of riot gear, Take 2 of the pistols and then load them both aswell as the revolver. Place the revolver in my left pocket and put the 2 pistols in the back of my trouser waist band. Take 12 spare clips and tuck them away inside my right pockets.Then slide the night stick up the opposite sleeve from my club. Go up to the floor above the armory and continue looking for the pieces needed to make a second full set of armor.
[6] While Leon starts putting on his gear, you decide to move the shelves of the armory in a way that only allows one escape and entry point. Once Leon fully equips his suit and puts his stuff away, he helps too.

[2] Having no easy method of storing the body, you move it outside the armory doors.
Floor plan of Armory:
--------
|+LB+#+|
|+##+#+|
|##++##|
--0--0--

>Take Shower.
[1] You need to put up your stuff before you can take your shower, so first you take your dishes to the sink and rinse them out, then you put your folding table up and set it next to the fridge, and then you can take your shower.

[6] You walk to the bathroom, check for psychopaths behind your curtain, turn the water on, step in the shower, and enjoy warm water.

Floor plan of Carrie's apartment:
--------=-----
@#~~~TM~0+++&| t is folded folding table
|T~~c~~~|T+++| d is dishes
|D~~c~~~|QTUU|
|T~~c~~o|----=
@#~~~~~~~~~~~0
|t+++++=0----=
@F+++++|#~~~~|
|T+++++|#~~BB|
|QdTO+o|#~TBB|
-------=------ 

Dick will load his Walther and Garand, and shove his foods and leftover munitions/everything that's not a gun into the bag, and sling it over his back. He'll then bail out the back, and head to a hardware store. Try and find: A camping tent (One person, preferably compact), a thick sleeping bag, two flashlights, plenty of extra batteries, a crank-operated radio, nails if possible, and any more firearms/medicine.
[1] After you deal with your posessions, you walk out the front and only door, run to the hardware store, and open the door. You walk into the store to find that it is crowded with well-armed people. They immediately notice you and (luckily) don't shoot. They do train their guns on you as they ask whether you're infected. (Remember, only their blood can infect you. Saliva does nothing)

Floor plan of small hardware store:
|----------00-| ][ is automatic door
|##########++#| S is a survivor
|+++++++++++++|
|#+#+SS+######|
|#+#S++++++++#|
|#+#+++S$+$+$+|
|#+#+++S$S$+$+|
|#+#++S+$+$S$+|
|#+#++++$+$+$+|
=---0---=@@@@@|
[+++++++]   
]+++++++[
|@@@@@@@|

Well then. Walk.
You follow the mossy tile pathway. After walking for what seems like half an hour in this sun, you are brought through and past a clearing filled with nests. You have the choice of staying here and checking out the nests or continuing forward.

Floor plan of jungle:
777........+.......O........77 J is Jeremy
7..............++............7 7 is tree
7....O........+++....)...O...7 O are nests
7............7......+..()....7 . is grass
7.......O........+..J........7 ( and ) is vines
7.).......OO.....+.....).....7
77.....).......+..++.77....).7
77.7.(..........+++O........77
77......O...)...+++........777
777.7.....(.....+++.....O....7

It is 11:01 pm.

Current variations and symptoms:

Characters:
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 12:46:06 pm by Slayerhero90 »
My tumblr.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 07, 2012, 12:03:14 pm »

Wrong action...

...wait, why did you post the same post as the last actions?
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16