Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16

Author Topic: Survive the End  (Read 22679 times)

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Survive the End
« Reply #135 on: September 30, 2012, 12:38:27 am »

Dick's scared now. He's real scared. He's going to bail out. Grab his bag, stuff food and a few bottles of water in it, his Walther, spare munitions, flashlight and bowie knife, then head out. Try and find a gas station or something.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 30, 2012, 02:40:28 am »

Pick up glass bottle and smash it on head of pursuer.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 30, 2012, 03:28:48 am »

Search the station take any gun's and ammo I find and take a full set of riot gear as well. Locate 2 large bag's to store it all in.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 30, 2012, 06:22:52 am »

Locate some kind of backpack or duffel bag or something I can carry stuff in without using my hands.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 30, 2012, 08:07:02 am »

I think I might be biased toward Greenstar's character. 5 paragraphs worth of description versus NRDL's solitary fragment sentence.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 30, 2012, 10:56:36 am »

I think I might be biased toward Greenstar's character. 5 paragraphs worth of description versus NRDL's solitary fragment sentence.

Tell me about why. Why won't you give Dick any love!?

Actually, to be honest though, I prefer shorter, more thorough actions, with only a bit of fluff.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 01, 2012, 06:43:05 pm »

Just making sure everyone who intends to post posts. Also, mistertimn, there are enough spots that you can play. Just make a character using the template supplied in my main post and I'll implement him/her.
My tumblr.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 01, 2012, 07:23:44 pm »

LEAVE THE FOREST. OR AT LEAST TRY TO.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

mistertimn

• Bay Watcher
  • hEY BOY
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #143 on: October 01, 2012, 07:35:12 pm »

Name: Micheal Collins
Two things your character is good at: Picking locks (he worked at a locksmith) Cooking (before settling down, he dabbled in chef school)
Scenario of learning of disease: Working one day at the shop, Micheal was listening to the radio, as always. Suddenly, the all music channel went dead, replaced with an emergency evacuation signal for his general area. He quickly locked up shop, and headed back to his apartment.
Housing: Second floor apartment above an abandoned thrift store on a side road just of a main highway.
Notable items: Lock picking kit (he kept it with him when he left the shop) A can of shaved ham and a loaf of bread (he brought it for the office fridge)
Fitness level: Average, he walks to work daily.
Other info you see as nescesarry: He wears glasses, without them, he can't see more than a few ahead of him

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 01, 2012, 08:36:18 pm »

Dick's scared now. He's real scared. He's going to bail out. Grab his bag, stuff food and a few bottles of water in it, his Walther, spare munitions, flashlight and bowie knife, then head out. Try and find a gas station or something.
(Dick)
[1] After hiding the body, you gather your posessions; what possesions you can find, at least. You couldn't find most of your food, and your flashlight disappeared. Again. You, in a hurry to leave, run into the locked front door. Ow. Slight pain in your nose, but you're mostly fine.

[3] You remember to unlock the door this time around. You run to your car and start it up. Better stock up on gas...

Pick up glass bottle and smash it on head of pursuer.
(Jeremy)
[6] You quickly bend down and take the glass bottle from a dead hobo. He wont need it. That was quick enough that your pursuer failed to catch up with you. When she does, she is met with the sound of glass breaking on her head and multiple lacerations. As she staggers backwards, you kick her in the leck, sending her down.

Search the station take any gun's and ammo I find and take a full set of riot gear as well. Locate 2 large bag's to store it all in.
Locate some kind of backpack or duffel bag or something I can carry stuff in without using my hands.
(Leon + Bowie)
Herb decided to stay behind and do some lookout.
[2] You gather a partial set of armor for yourself, but Bowie has no luck. You told him to find some containers. After gathering [2] a small pistol, [6] 3 silencers, [1] a bag of cheap marijuana, and [2] enough ammo to take on a small buildingfull of infectees, Bowie returns with [3] duffel bags; plenty of storage space.

LEAVE THE FOREST. OR AT LEAST TRY TO.
(Carrie's dreamself)
     "Ugh, I've had enough of this dream, I'm leaving. Like now."
     "W4IT. I styll need you! How else wyll we help Siren?!"

Shit. That was a hell of a dream.

It is 10:00 pm.
My tumblr.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 01, 2012, 08:50:07 pm »

Forget about the dream, and check the news feed.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 01, 2012, 09:14:40 pm »

Pack some stuff in the duffel bags.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 01, 2012, 09:27:58 pm »

Dick will carry on, and get his gas. Then he'll head to a local armory or gun-shop, and browse their wares.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 02, 2012, 01:56:03 am »

Continue searching for weapons, armor, ammo and food or water.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 02, 2012, 03:34:01 am »

Head home, disinfect, bandage, cauterise, whatever.  JUST GO HOME. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16