Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16

Author Topic: Survive the End  (Read 22722 times)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Re: Survive the End
« Reply #75 on: September 22, 2012, 11:40:44 pm »

Check phonebooks for gun store and food store near house. Head to gun store, look out for looting opportunities along the way.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 22, 2012, 11:41:35 pm »

(( How have you survived in the house if you dont know where to get food nearby lol? ))

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2012, 11:43:26 pm »

Ummm, I'm looking for small corner stores or something.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 23, 2012, 10:10:55 am »

That cannot be good for my slightly burned skin. 
Now that I have a semi-decent Halloween costume, go outside and scare some people.
(Jeremy)
[4] You find someone that looks easy to scare, but [1] unfortunately, they're a gang member. [6] You got off real lucky, though. The most you got from him was a bunch of vivid insults and a punch in the gut.

I'm going to find anything useful-looking at stores that are not too guarded, looted, or contested...oh, I rolled a one.
I'm going to head to my current sleeping area and try to convince a few nearby squatters to help me make a barricade to save us all.
(Bowie)
[3] You decide that heading to a food store while civilization is still roughly intact is a good idea. When you get there, you see that even this small shop is packed with people. It looks like a fight has broken out here, and you see an ambulance pull up to the place.

Walk outside and look for somebody who looks ill
(Leon)
[4] You walk outside and thankfully no one looks infected. Nor does there to seem to be anyone outside. BODILY FUNCTION ROLL: [6] You were a bit hungry, but that feeling went away.

Go back for my laptop, and take out my money.
(Carrie)
[4] You get back your laptop, but [1] by now most of the tellers are behaving similar to the first one. Seeing no point in getting your money, you run back to your car. [6] Luckily, it has been left alone, which can't be said for other people's cars. [2] The drive home is uneventful, aside from being able to notice more agression in the streets.

Dick, now refreshed from his nap, will turn on the news. Make sure the TV is muted, though. While he takes a shower. Yeah.
(Dick)
[3] You turn on the TV and switch the channel to the local news, but rather than mute it and take a shower, you just watch intently.
"In more shocking news, various establishments in Parter City have been victims of violent acts wrought upon their customers. We had an interview with the chief of police, Colton Griff, and here's what he had to say: *cut to outside the Bank of America, shot of some lady running out of the bank with her laptop*

"So what do you think of all this violence?"
"What do I think? I'm the chief of police! I think it's awful! I wish it was just gang violence!"
"What do you mean by that?"
"The attackers have all tested positive for what the doctors are calling "The Red Plague," which is the disease in Africa that you did a segment on. The victims have had around 87% chances of having it, even if they were only scraped or coughed on."
"What happened at this bank?"
"One of the tellers was infected, and tried to attack Thomas Phillips, owner of the Baconland restaurant. Thomas tried to call us, but we were busy dealing with other incidents. A while later, Carrie Summers, a college student trying to get more money for her books, called. We had just gotten back from our dispatch to the Conaco Gas Station on the intersection of Almond Street and Trevor Street, so we could make it. When we got there, all of the tellers had gone mad. These are going to be tough times.
"This news is... disconcerting. How do you think people should avoid getting ill?"
"I would recommend to all people to lock their doors, lightly barricade their windows, and avoid contact with anyone else. Avoid going to supermarkets, banks, gas stations, and anywhere else that most people would go to first. If infected, remain inside and put a note on your door stating that the occupant is infected before you turn. We need to stay civilized as long as possible.
"Are we going to go through a "zombie apocalypse?"
"I never thought I'd say this, but more than likely, we will. We might not even make it through."

"Chilling news. Our next story should cheer you up. Duck Ownership and You coming up next..."

[4] You remember to take that shower. You go to your bathroom and enter the tub. You have to adjust the knob a few times, but you get it right.

Check phonebooks for gun store and food store near house. Head to gun store, look out for looting opportunities along the way.
(Herbert)
[5] You, being the kind of guy who wants to loot before civilization has collapsed, locate a gun store, but decide against going to the food store. You are well stocked, as I have told you. You take your bike. You need the exercise. [3] When you make it to the gun store, you are exhausted and panting like a dog. You shuffle in, heavily breathing. Now what sort of gun do you want? Pick fast. Lots of other people are here. They want guns too.

It is 8:26, October 15, 2013.
Infection spreading rapidly. Official reports in China, Europe, South America, the U.S., and Australia.
New Symptoms. Current Symptoms:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Infected: 729450
Dead:243300
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 10:25:36 am by Slayerhero90 »
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 23, 2012, 10:23:28 am »

Take some nonperishable food, freeze-dried or something light like that if they have it and can if they don't, run out, and find some defensible building to hole up in.
(Bowie)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 23, 2012, 10:37:38 am »

Dick, always being the intelligent type, will realize that this is a serious problem, and flip up the statue, and press the secret button. Then, he'll descend to his ultra-secret-lair, and grab his BFG 9001 and-

Wait, no. Hold on, that's not right.

Dick will muse over how the world could possibly be going to hell, then laugh at funny cat pictures on the internet.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 23, 2012, 12:03:13 pm »

Go to nearby convenience store and take all the non perishable food

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 23, 2012, 12:12:54 pm »

Go home, take a shower and a nap.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 23, 2012, 12:39:13 pm »

Find a 12 gauge and a 9mm pistol. Also get a lot of hollowpoints and shells. Run to the food store. (without paying)

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 23, 2012, 12:48:05 pm »

(( Lol of course you can just find them in Africa. ))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 23, 2012, 01:16:07 pm »

(( Lol of course you can just find them in Africa. ))

What?
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 23, 2012, 01:53:35 pm »

Take some nonperishable food, freeze-dried or something light like that if they have it and can if they don't, run out, and find some defensible building to hole up in.
(Bowie)
[1] You run inside. You can plainly see that there is no food on the shelves, so you turn around, but the exit's blocked by people trying to get out and... what the hell? Does that guy have... what are they called? Those things that the Necromorphs in that game you played a while ago have coming out of their back for stabbing things? He has one in place of his arm... {6} vs (2) Looks like he just killed 3 people! Now he's looking at you! Defend yourself!
{3} vs [1] He kicks you in your right hand, as his stabber's currently busy being lodged in the cashier's chest.

Dick will muse over how the world could possibly be going to hell, then laugh at funny cat pictures on the internet.
(Dick)
[6] You decide that the world going to hell is gonna be fun. No more debtors, at least. [6] The cats you see are fitting to the current situation. RAWR! SURPRISE CANNABALISM!
{5} Somebody is banging on your door! "Open up, mofo! Your belongs to me now! Some come on out! I ain't got time to wait!" Better show this guy who you are

Go to nearby convenience store and take all the non perishable food
(Leon)
[3] You jog to the convenience store. Something's happening. The floor is covered in bodies, some thug-looking guy is fighting off quite a gruesome looking foe, and the employees are trying to construct a rudimentary barricade out of store shelves. There is no food.

Go home, take a shower and a nap.
(Carrie)
[4] You were already at home, but you do have a nice show, even if the water was a bit cold. [2+1 tired] Once you get out of the shower, you collapse into your bed. It's been a looong day, but you've seen things that scare you. You end up getting out of bed, confirm that your house is locked, get a cup of water, and watch some TV on the couch. Local news. There's a repeat of the previous story, and you're pleasantly surprised that you're on the news and AREN'T dead. [6] You decide to head Colton's words and put some items in front of your windows, mainly bookshelves and the like. If your basic defences fail, you can always head to the roof. You just gotta take the stairs, and you've got a defensible position. But, after moving your stuff, [3+2 tired] you're worn out. You clumsily fall into a heap of blankets and drift off. It's Saturday, you don't need an alarm clock.

Find a 12 gauge and a 9mm pistol. Also get a lot of hollowpoints and shells. Run to the food store. (without paying)
(Fat Herb)
[1] The shotgun selection's already been taken, so [6] you grab the 9mm and [6] plenty of ammo, about 8 clips. No one really cares for the small guns. People are such idiots sometimes. You decide "Screw paying! I need these!" and run off with your new gun. Good thing too. You heard gunshots and screaming as you left. [6] You remember that you have a bike, so you ride it to the food store. You see what Leon is seeing, as well as him. You don't know him, of course. Why did you even go to the food store, anyways, you went there YESTERDAY!

It is 9:14 Saturday October 15, 2013.
One Mutation Discovered.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 04:42:36 pm by Slayerhero90 »
My tumblr.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 23, 2012, 01:55:47 pm »

Look at the thug, notice Leon. Shoot the thug-looking-guy's foe.
Talk to Leon and Bowie. "Hey, you. Are you infected? If not come down to my place, I got it barricaded."
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 02:06:05 pm by Scelly9 »

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 23, 2012, 02:00:54 pm »

I never said anything about a thug to you, scelly. I said it to whoever has Dick.
My tumblr.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 23, 2012, 02:03:17 pm »

You jog to the convenience store. Something's happening. The floor is covered in bodies, some thug-looking guy is fighting off quite a gruesome looking foe, and the employees are trying to construct a rudimentary barricade out of store shelves. There is no food.
That would be what I meant.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16