Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: The League--OOC thread  (Read 10870 times)

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The League--OOC thread
« Reply #225 on: October 13, 2012, 05:59:03 pm »

Ask Spinal_Taper or poke around my other threads. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

It's You Are The Villain from the RTD boards. I had to look it up since it wasn't in the FG&RP board. If you didn't say it was your thread I would have never known.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 14, 2012, 01:04:35 pm »

Ask Spinal_Taper or poke around my other threads. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

It's You Are The Villain from the RTD boards. I had to look it up since it wasn't in the FG&RP board. If you didn't say it was your thread I would have never known.

...Yeah, pretty much. The idea struck me and I ran with it. I suppose there's no reason now for me to not tell you.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: October 14, 2012, 04:50:15 pm »

I've been playing Deus Ex:Human Revolution a bit, so you can expect him to salvage the mower for something like that. COUGHCOUGHWRISTBLADESCOUGHCOUGH.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]