Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12

Author Topic: My coming out of the closet issues.  (Read 30419 times)

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
Re: My coming out of the closet issues.
« Reply #60 on: October 06, 2012, 08:28:35 pm »

I'm happy some of the new generation can come out. It's really a case by case basis. :)
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 06, 2012, 08:48:06 pm »

Oh ho, 1 reaction under 30 minutes after putting the one above my desk!

Mother: "So you want people to know now?"
Me: "Yes."
Mother: "You're proud of this?"
Me: "Well yeah."
Mother shrugs and walks off.

Good sign.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 06, 2012, 09:03:13 pm »

Oh ho, 1 reaction under 30 minutes after putting the one above my desk!

Mother: "So you want people to know now?"
Me: "Yes."
Mother: "You're proud of this?"
Me: "Well yeah."
Mother shrugs and walks off.

Good sign.
Woo! Gratz!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 06, 2012, 09:10:30 pm »

Not necessarily a good sign, but I imagine she's very confused right now. In her worldview, living a "deviant sinful lifestyle" such as yours you radical homosexual menace you, is something that can happen but requires you to be ashamed of it.

That you are not even ashamed of it but she knows you aren't a bad person through experience is the equivalent of dividing by zero to fundies.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 06, 2012, 09:11:43 pm »

Although, not being sent to brainwashing camp is progress...

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 06, 2012, 09:12:41 pm »

Kaijyuu's too old for that, luckily.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 06, 2012, 09:13:36 pm »

Mormons don't have camps :P They do have "therapists" though! I've been to one, though for something completely different.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 06, 2012, 09:18:15 pm »

...totally unrelated, but I suddenly wonder what it would take to set up a martial arts camp...I have no idea where that came from, and you may safely ignore me at will.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 06, 2012, 09:20:42 pm »

Like, a summer martial arts camp for kids? Probably not that hard.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 06, 2012, 09:22:14 pm »

Adults. I have one kid, and that's enough for me. I don't wanna babysit anyone else's.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 06, 2012, 09:30:30 pm »

Adults. I have one kid, and that's enough for me. I don't wanna babysit anyone else's.
That would be rather interesting.

Please don't let people in that are total asses. I want to be able to win against them.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 06, 2012, 09:36:10 pm »

That would be rather interesting.

Please don't let people in that are total asses. I want to be able to win against them.
If I got any students that were total asses, I could punch them in the face. That's the very best part of being a martial arts teacher.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 06, 2012, 09:37:14 pm »

You will need waivers, lots of waivers.

You should also make it into a TV show, because that would be hilarious.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 06, 2012, 09:42:30 pm »

"Next up, on MTV4, MaximumZero's School of Hard Knocks. If you fuck up, he'll punch you in the face."

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 06, 2012, 09:44:23 pm »

I'd watch it.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12