Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Author Topic: Feudalism Redux  (Read 14869 times)

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
  • Once you go cloaca, you never go backa.
    • View Profile
    • Slaves to Alcohol: Desura DF Fanpage
Re: Feudalism Redux
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2012, 12:55:00 am »

theoretically im next in line.
I claimed the map last, so when Kadzar responds, I'm going to throw my territory in. It won't take long. You're welcome to go after me, Tel.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2012, 12:56:31 am »

Sounds like a plan just need time

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2012, 12:57:41 am »

I don't have the map.
I don't have the map.
And there's no one in line (if lines are how you people want to do this thing), so go right ahead, Kamin.
Can I use the big map Cript updated? Or should I go with the original one? I guess that's probably why I was confused. I do like the bigger map, personally--it'll be pretty crowded-looking otherwise. Up to you, Kadzar!
You can use the map Cript updated. If you're doing the line thing, Tellemurius can go first. You worked it out, so you can do that.

Also, Tellemurius, I'm updating the second post, can you tell me where your guy and his lady live? You have enough places as your territory spread out that I can't tell (i'm wondering if I should crack down on that).

Also also, I put adwarf's guy in Ironstone, since I assumed he didn't live in the fortress. Let me know if I got that wrong.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2012, 01:08:52 am »

I've now updated the second post with all the current people, places, and organizations.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2012, 01:37:19 am »

Posting to hold a place, but would refrain from deciding on a role until the others has cleared the map up.

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
  • Once you go cloaca, you never go backa.
    • View Profile
    • Slaves to Alcohol: Desura DF Fanpage
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2012, 01:38:25 am »

I didn't want to fill the whole NE margin with mountains, but if anybody wants to extend the Range that's fine by me.

Here's the current map:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 01:41:11 am by Kamin »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2012, 02:17:11 am »

Shit. Now the map looks too big. I blame whatever loser that increased it's size so much.

Elu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2012, 04:09:51 am »

Shit. Now the map looks too big. I blame whatever loser that increased it's size so much.
Spoiler: dwarfy reply (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: giggity (click to show/hide)
Seriously now, bigger map mean more room for feats, which is cool i think.
By the way can i join too? (in a few hours i should be able to edit the map if noone is already doing it)
Dwarf Fortress, a game which learning curve is a Himalayan trail covered in blood. and alcohol. on fire.

English is not my mother tongue, please point out my mistakes and help me improve it : )

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2012, 06:40:58 am »

Right well. I dunno what I am going to add quite yet. But I did fool around a bit with the lake thing. Tell me what you think GreatWyrmGold

Spoiler: Not the current map (click to show/hide)
Pretty good...recolor the buildings into a dark gray, basalty color, and I'll be good.
Out of curiosity, why did someone remove the entire forest?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2012, 07:06:50 am »

Ill take it after Elu, which is (?) in line?  Who has map?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Tidal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_MICROSCOPIC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2012, 07:59:29 am »

I'll take it after pisskop then.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2012, 08:45:38 am »

Also, Tellemurius, I'm updating the second post, can you tell me where your guy and his lady live? You have enough places as your territory spread out that I can't tell (i'm wondering if I should crack down on that).
Oh didn't know I had to note that, well they live in the city.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2012, 09:30:53 am »

Right well. I dunno what I am going to add quite yet. But I did fool around a bit with the lake thing. Tell me what you think GreatWyrmGold

Spoiler: Not the current map (click to show/hide)
Pretty good...recolor the buildings into a dark gray, basalty color, and I'll be good.
Out of curiosity, why did someone remove the entire forest?

I removed it because it did not make sense. Why would you add something you had no intention of using? If people want to make a forest they will. If you want to make a forest for some reason do so. But I felt something that we did not need was another meaningless blob.

And of course, when I resized the map it no longer made any sense at all.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2012, 10:14:35 am »

Sign me up!

Duke Zrk II von Schliesen of the Duchy of East Westingtonshireburgvillegradistan.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2012, 12:50:52 pm »

Ill take it after Elu, which is (?) in line?  Who has map?
That's a good question. If Tellemurius was taking the map (since he agreed to go after Kamin), he should have posted to say so.

Oh didn't know I had to note that, well they live in the city.

It's been added to the second post.

Sign me up!

Duke Zrk II von Schliesen of the Duchy of East Westingtonshireburgvillegradistan.
You have been added to the second post, though it would help to know where your character lives and the name of his noble house.
Glory to Arstotzka!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10