Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Necromancer world?  (Read 1542 times)

Gaybarowner

• Bay Watcher
  • [SLOW_LEARNER] [VERMIN_HATEABLE]
    • View Profile
Necromancer world?
« on: September 16, 2012, 12:07:20 am »

I know i made a thread already since the past 30 minutes but it seems necromancers took over my world every town i go in there is at least 4 of them running around being attacked by the villagers.. its funny but i am complete lost i have i think 3 towers

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
Re: Necromancer world?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 08:15:51 am »

Apparently each tower is 2000 z levels tall and includes thousands of necros in a university setting
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

MadocComadrin

• Bay Watcher
  • A mysterious laboratory goblin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 10:34:08 am »

"Let's see, I have Zombie Obedience class at 10, but if I don't pass this Reanimation exam, I might as well not even go. Gah, and don't even get me started on Professor McExfishdisector in "Limb-Zombie Tactics 101" class!

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
  • Horrors! Crundles in the caverns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2012, 01:27:03 pm »

I know i made a thread already since the past 30 minutes but it seems necromancers took over my world every town i go in there is at least 4 of them running around being attacked by the villagers.. its funny but i am complete lost i have i think 3 towers

lol repost

I once got a world with eight towers accessible from one fortress. My current goal is to catch at least ten necromancers and make ten moose pits.
My wooden badge was delicious.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2012, 04:46:44 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
lol repost

I once got a world with eight towers accessible from one fortress. My current goal is to catch at least ten necromancers and make ten moose pits.
ASCII magazine issue four

gggggggg @   @@@@@@
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Listen carefully GoombaGeek. Snugbo exports terror and destruction to everything she sets her eyes on.

gggg@@ggggg@@@@ 
Her armies march in numbers unfathomable, led by the fire fiend Dentmurders. Beware his poisonous bite, for if you anger us when the sieges arrive the grounds will shake as if the caverns themselves were collapsing, and we will leave none alive.

ggg@@@gggggg@@@@ 
All we require is an offering of steel and magma, a token of the Plump Goomba's submission.

@@@@@@@@   gggggggggggg       @@ 
Is Snugbo not just?

@@@@@@@@   gggggggggggg            @@ 
And that's where we have a problem. See, word of the merchants says the Elves have declared war on the goblins, and if those cannibal tree huggers have already rejected your "offers," well, it seems us Dwaves have got a reputation to uphold haven't we?

@@@@@@@@   gggggggggggg            @@  Ñ
Goomba, perhaps we should be more diplomatic about this, steel and magma is perfectly reasonable for such fine specimens...
Your mother was a Kobold and your father was a rope reed sock. When a Dwarf sees an enemy, they'll never back down until the enemy is dead or they've died trying. Right now, you're looking an awful lot like those goblins we executed last season. Fancy that huh?
Choose your next words carefully Goomba, lest you want to find out why you fear the night.

@@@@@@@@   ggggggggggggggg          @Ñ \@ 

╒ ╒ ╒ ╒ ╒ † † →
                                                         @@@@@@@@   ggggggggggggggg       @Ñ    \@ 
MadDwarf... You're stark raving mad!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
                   / / / /  / / /   @@@@@  \ \ \  \ \ \ \
                                      /  | | |  \
                                ggggggg@Ñgggggggg
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

We've offered our steel. Seems like we're missing out on just one thing though, maybe you'll find it behind you? We've been busy digging.
No entity, Goblin or Dwarf threatens a liaison!
You come here threatening my people with slavery and death, asking for me to bend my knees and submit to filthy green skins! When you see Snugbo in the underworld, tell her, Dwarves do not have knees.
This is blasphemy, THIS IS MADNESS!

@/@
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
█████████~~
█████████~~
█████████Mññ
█████████ñMñ

Madness?

@ @

███████████

This...

@

IS...

@

MAGMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

The Dwarf Goomba kicks the liaison in the upper body, breaking the ribs and jamming the ribs through the lungs, tearing the tissue. Many arteries have been severed.
The goblin liaison is having trouble breathing.
The goblin liaison is propelled away by the force of the blow!

The Dwarf phalanx hacks and stabs at the goblins, pushing them into the moose pitx99
The goblins have been struck down.

Gaybarowner

• Bay Watcher
  • [SLOW_LEARNER] [VERMIN_HATEABLE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2012, 09:54:12 pm »

"Let's see, I have Zombie Obedience class at 10, but if I don't pass this Reanimation exam, I might as well not even go. Gah, and don't even get me started on Professor McExfishdisector in "Limb-Zombie Tactics 101" class!
" Oh plumphelmets!! I am late for Interupting miners with limbs 101!

Crioca

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2012, 12:21:08 am »

Apparently each tower is 2000 z levels tall and includes thousands of necros in a university setting

I was thinking more "Necromancy 101: Correct use of shovel"

Reminds of /tg/ when we had a thread that derailed into people posting in it like a student message board at a prestigious Necromancy / undead university.

Wish I'd remembered to take screenshots =\