Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: The Place Time and Space Goes To Die  (Read 4752 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: The Place Time and Space Goes To Die
« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2012, 04:47:27 pm »

Thaum is vaguely interested in the scroll, but Thaum lets the other people take the scroll. Thaum will stand and see if Thaum can see anything moving. If anything moving looks nice, talk to the anything. If anything moving looks hostile, kill the anything.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2012, 05:19:36 pm »

Sigmund smiles eerily at the random death and destruction. In a reminiscent, slightly nostalgic voice, he said:
"Just like home..."
He walks up to the others, taking a look at the scroll as well. Is it like those back home, unidentfiable, unless read or via magic? He also tries to get a feel for his abilities and equipment, any spells or magic he or his scythe posseses.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 18, 2012, 05:25:21 pm »

(( I may have miss understood your action but the scroll is used to identify one item its not something that needs to be identified. ))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 18, 2012, 08:33:58 pm »

Take anything that's left. Wear hat on top of other hat for hatstack!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 18, 2012, 09:03:55 pm »

(( Interesting lol what am i meant to do swallow it and it'll let me breathe under water :P.
Have to hold onto the scroll until later then. ))

Nope, it's not waterbreathing. If you put it on and jump you're going to drown. It's not useful at all to YOU, and not for reasons that the enviroment it allows you to breathe is unlivable. It's just useless.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2012, 09:05:17 pm »

(( Ahh but it is useful for another of our little party? Like a member who is not human and can survive in environments that would kill a human? ))

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 18, 2012, 09:07:31 pm »

(( Ahh but it is useful for another of our little party? Like a member who is not human and can survive in environments that would kill a human? ))

Nope. If you were thinking Thaum, he dosen't even need to breathe. Although a construct that could wear the ring might identify it... It's a ring of breathing something and nothing in your party, inventory (aside form the scroll- have the owner of the ring read it, could work) or location can identify it.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 18, 2012, 09:10:32 pm »

(( Hmm i may have to use the scroll to identify it this is intriguing and i have issues with mystery's :). ))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 18, 2012, 09:42:07 pm »

Thaum examines ring. Thaum has nothing better to do than to examine ring, after all.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 19, 2012, 10:32:46 pm »

Well, I'm going to update with what's here. If at all possible, i ask you spoiler your character pages with every post- it would help if you'd go ahead and fix your inventory for I'll have to do that during a mid-update.  which is bad.

---

Narmor puts on the hobo hat on top of his hat.

Narmor feels more protected somehow, before not thinking anything useful.

The hat he is now wearing was a blessed hat of critical guard, with the side effect that the wearer believes himself to be a hobo. At least Narmor isn't a crazy, kill-everyone hobo.

"I've never had a place of my own, but the road is home enough~"

Narmor begins to sing.

Meanwhile, Abses and Julius check out the train. There's a small area of the room with a door on the other end, and inside the train is a single shining object. It isn't metal, and it has a picture of a potato on it.

Sigmund and Thaum fiddle around with the scroll and the ring. Eventually, they wind up placing the ring on the scroll of identification, which causes the scroll's ink to shift and change. It now read "1 Ring of Air Breathing."

((Sigmund, go ahead and change blade to scythe, stats are the same))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 19, 2012, 10:40:23 pm »

Thaum advises allies to locate a door.

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
Sig

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 19, 2012, 10:48:10 pm »

"Now, my friend, I'm taking this one since you already looted the enemy."

Get shiny thing, but read thing first to make sure it is safe.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 19, 2012, 11:04:13 pm »

"Eerie. What did the keepers assign me now? I don't like this new branch. At all. Any of you experienced with this?"
Use the scroll on the scythe. Head on out to the next room, scythe ready.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 20, 2012, 12:51:50 am »

Use old man defense to get the potato thing "You're two strapping young lads, you can manage without it! But what about me? Are you going to leave an old man helpless in this dungeon without anything to defend himself with?" Then advance in the direction the others are going. Stay in the back of the formation.

Spoiler: Narmor (click to show/hide)
Where should I put the hat in the inventory? More importanly, what stats? (0,0) or what?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 20, 2012, 05:37:51 am »

Equipped, 0,0. Really, all you have to do is mention it under everything else if you dont know and i dont respond.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6