Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 56

Author Topic: The League--A Superhero Roleplay  (Read 37980 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: The League--A Superhero Roleplay
« Reply #780 on: October 10, 2012, 10:12:42 pm »

Heat ray...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: October 10, 2012, 10:13:56 pm »

Errr....
Incapacitate the operator? Chuck the dwarf at him/her or something.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: October 11, 2012, 01:19:00 am »

Richard left Sigurd for a bit, trying to find the others.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: October 12, 2012, 10:17:02 am »

"Sigurd, I'm going with Richard. There's no sense in wasting time waiting for Jakc and the others. We know a rough direction. Hopefully it's good enough." Tomcat started jogging after Richard.

((I think we should be able to find the enemies once something happens, whether it be a laser firing or an explosion. Until then we're waiting.))

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: October 12, 2012, 10:32:14 am »

(We finding them or what? I've got a rough idea of what I'm going to do when I do find them.)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: October 13, 2012, 09:45:13 am »

Let's retcon the Macropolis episode out of the game,

You're at the apartment. Powder Miner, does Pathfinder follow and why?
Everyone else, what do you do? You have one prisoner and one escaped supervillain.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: October 13, 2012, 09:48:14 am »

Richard looked at the Light.
"What do we do with you? I feel somewhat like showing you whether the legends about the Succubus are true. Not the kinky part. The energy-draining and killing part.

Or do we send you to prison, which would be the 'heroic' option, but deprive all those who had relatives in the hospital of justice?"

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: October 13, 2012, 10:04:21 am »

Tomcat looked at Richard casually, "Just send him to jail. I'd rather watch him rot in a maximum security prison than die here and now. For now we need to find out who was in that exosuit, and try and stop their next attack."

((I guess no one will know he's a reaper anymore. Oh well, I can explain it again later. :-\))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: October 13, 2012, 10:09:12 am »

((I think you told us before Macropolis.))
"Exosuit guy? Maybe one of Professor Chaos' goons. If he exists and isn't one of that psycho's hallucinations."

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: October 13, 2012, 10:13:21 am »

((Yeah, but when we were planning on meeting Sin. Whatever. He would have said it eventually. Just assume he said it.))

"Considering that we fought him in the bank, and we all got hit at least once I'm thinking the guy's real."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: October 13, 2012, 10:15:08 am »

"I meant Professor Chaos, not the exosuit guy. But anyway, I'd assume he went off into the mountains, because assuming this Chaos guy is real, most bad guys would make their hideouts in the mountain or something. Less obvious than making it in a warehouse and having to keep out snoopers or homeless by killing them.

That's my theory anyway."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: October 13, 2012, 11:03:16 am »

Richard looked at the Light.
"What do we do with you? I feel somewhat like showing you whether the legends about the Succubus are true. Not the kinky part. The energy-draining and killing part.

Or do we send you to prison, which would be the 'heroic' option, but deprive all those who had relatives in the hospital of justice?"
"The hospital was an accident! I thought the inflammable chemicals wouldn't explode!"

((Yeah, but when we were planning on meeting Sin. Whatever. He would have said it eventually. Just assume he said it.))
((Also, we rewound to before you told. Tell them if you want, or else they won't know.))
Sig

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: October 13, 2012, 11:08:09 am »

"Dumbass, why do you think they're called inflammable? Then again, you ARE insane."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: October 13, 2012, 11:12:08 am »

"The in- prefix typically describes the opposite of the suffix, right? And "flammable" means "it burns," right?"
Sig

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: October 13, 2012, 11:23:13 am »

"Except when it refers to flammable crap, why do you think they tell you NOT to smoke near inflammable signs?"
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 56