Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 56

Author Topic: The League--A Superhero Roleplay  (Read 38064 times)

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The League--A Superhero Roleplay
« Reply #540 on: September 29, 2012, 11:44:14 am »

Tomcat struggled with the hand gripping his head, pulling at the metallic fingers. He laughingly said, "And here I thought you were leaving." Lonnie gasped in pain as the iron grip tightened on his head, pressuring his skull as a small amount of emerald mist escaped from his still glowing eyes. It only lasted a second as the exosuit was slammed downwards, loosening the hand on his skull and dropping him to one knee. The mists drew inward again as Tomcat snapped around to roundhouse the kneeling man in the exosuit. It hurt like hell to kick the metallic helmet, but it made a nicely sized dent.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: September 29, 2012, 01:48:38 pm »

Kathryn had avoided the worst of the blow-not that it didn't hurt.

She landed on her back, and spring back into a standing position. Tomcat needed help!

Action: Create body double images of Tomcat that strike in unison, making him harder to hit from the Exosuit guy
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: September 29, 2012, 03:24:32 pm »

Tomcat struggled with the hand gripping his head, pulling at the metallic fingers. He laughingly said, "And here I thought you were leaving." Lonnie gasped in pain as the iron grip tightened on his head, pressuring his skull as a small amount of emerald mist escaped from his still glowing eyes. It only lasted a second as the exosuit was slammed downwards, loosening the hand on his skull and dropping him to one knee. The mists drew inward again as Tomcat snapped around to roundhouse the kneeling man in the exosuit. It hurt like hell to kick the metallic helmet, but it made a nicely sized dent.
Wait, when did the suit grab you? It punched Misdirection.

APARTMENT

The heroes find no trace of further goons, but the ones who were here were obviously looking for something...

BANK

The exosuit reels from the blast, but proves resilient to being pulled apart. A voice within mutters something about a gravity master, and suddenly he slams into and through the ceiling, grabbing the woman as he escapes.

Geez, let's never split the party again.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: September 29, 2012, 03:27:00 pm »

(Let's say the apartment guys found nothing and went to the bank ASAP?)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: September 29, 2012, 03:33:18 pm »

(There's something to look for!)
Sigurd lets his improvised weaponry drop to the ground, then takes a seat down upon a couch.
"Should we help the others, or search the apartment?"

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: September 29, 2012, 03:35:15 pm »

BANK
--Tomcat--
The lady was tossed to the side by Seer. She'd feel that in the morning... Misdirection was probably heading towards the exosuit, he could practically feel her.
It wasn't long, maybe a couple seconds after the start of this snippet, when he became shocked. The exosuit guy grabbed his head--not the surprising part--but he swung at empty air. A body appeared and Misdirection flew backwards. Ouch...

((I thought Jakc was too far away for him to be grabbed and he posted an action that had nothing to do with being grabbed. That's why I 'misread' it earlier. Did you mean he grabbed his own head?))

Tomcat looked up at the hole in the ceiling. "Geez. That's a dramatic exit. What are the chances of catching them?"

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: September 29, 2012, 03:45:04 pm »

((@Fool: It think Misdirection sound blast caused him to clutch his head in pain?))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: September 29, 2012, 03:46:25 pm »

BANK
F*CK. He got away. It'll take weeks to catch the trail again... Well, at least the goons are gone.  *Picks up a goon's rifle/smg/whatever* So... Who exactly are you  people? If you're working for DARPA, then we have a problem here. You.

EDIT: I Was searching for a image similar to what i imagined The suit to look like, and then instead found this:It apparently is part of a WH40k Crisis battlesuit conversion.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 04:15:14 pm by OREOSOME »
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: September 29, 2012, 03:49:25 pm »

Richard had already ran out to the bank, Evoker pocketed, Pendragon dismissed.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: September 29, 2012, 03:56:54 pm »

"I'm guessing you're another hero wannabe? Then again, I could say the same about myself, but never mind that. I'm Seer until you know me better. Who are you?"
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: September 29, 2012, 03:57:37 pm »

"First of all, calm down. We don't work for DARPA. Now drop that rifle." Lonnie walked up to the mysterious man in a powered suit "I'm Tomcat." He maintained his distance, waiting for him to lower the weapon.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: September 29, 2012, 04:01:27 pm »

Richard continued sprinting, seeing an metal man, or something, run on the roofs, away.

"What the bloody hell is going on there?!"

Richard increased his sprint to the bank.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: September 29, 2012, 04:04:08 pm »

Sentinel felt a feminine hand on his shoulder, and a breathy whisper tickling his ear. Kathryn remained intangible some ways away, and sent a message...

"~Relax, why don't you? Like he said, we're not with DARPA...this is a sort of freelance League of heroes. I'm Misdirection. I'm not actually behind you and whispering into your ear, but I'm tricking your mind into believing it. Just...relax. We don't need to fight each other here.~"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: September 29, 2012, 04:16:01 pm »

Richard showed up at the bank door, minutes later. The place was a mess. In the middle, Tomcat and Seer were interrogating some guy in the middle. Who had a VERY. BIG. GUN. Misdirection was, of course, probably nearby, Richard thought.

He fingered his Evoker, but did not take it out. Men with large guns were dangerous. Especially to college students. Who had to shoot themselves in the head first to fight back,

He sighed, and announced himself.
"Right, what's going on, and who's that guy with the big gun you're talking to?"

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: September 29, 2012, 04:18:45 pm »

"I'd call him Gunny, but I think he's a hero guy, like us. He was trying to stop the robbery -nice shooting by the way- and seems like a good guy from the 30 seconds I've known him."
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 56