Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 56

Author Topic: The League--A Superhero Roleplay  (Read 38040 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: The League--A Superhero Roleplay
« Reply #135 on: September 20, 2012, 10:00:48 pm »

Jakc again pinches the rear tires of the van to pop them.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 20, 2012, 10:07:31 pm »

Woops! Sorry, I didn't notice that there was one. Might want to post a link to it in the original post.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 20, 2012, 10:12:13 pm »

Hmmm... It appears to me that you are missing something in this game...

You sir, need a VILLAIN! A criminal mastermind! A downright, dirty, scoundrel to oppose those do-gooders!

Or at least an anti-hero. They can be hard to do, but can be pretty cool.

I'd love to be a good villain, if you'll take one.
I'll consider it. Chat with me in PMs with your nefarious plots and such. And yeah, OOc is better, but this is here so...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 21, 2012, 01:09:17 am »

Richard looked on to the scene.

"What,having fun without me?"

He saw Lonnie get hefted into the air.

"Oh. Damn the consequences, I'll have to use a manifestation, we've got a potential baddie!"

Richard took out his Evoker and shot himself with it in one fluid motion.

"Titania!"

A blue mist surrounded him and a small, fair haired woman in green with insect wings appeared above him.
"I am Titania. How may I be of service?"

"Yes, do you have any buffing spells or support?"

"Yes. I can heal them."

"Damn. Well,better get to cover then."

Richard and Titania ducked into an empty alley: it didn't help that Richard needed to shoot himself to summon, but at least Titania could be passed off as a child or cosplayer.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 21, 2012, 10:44:33 am »

Sigurd stops basking in the glorious chaos, and once again wields the dart. It glowed once more, and his clothes shifted in appearance from a too-small top and blue jeans into Norse chainmail. He walks over to Richard and Titania, smiling the whole time.
"Come then, we've got heroing to do. What armor would ye like?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 21, 2012, 10:49:04 am »

"I'll be staying back here. If they are who I THINK they are, they'll have superpowers and we'll need some support. Thanks anyways."

Richard watched Lonnie carefully, to see if he needed healing. Titania simply nodded and flew around nearby, awaiting orders.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 21, 2012, 03:10:49 pm »

Jakc again pinches the rear tires of the van to pop them.
The van pretty much stops due to its back tires not working anymore. Lonnie jumps to avoid hitting the back of the van. Two men who look like random guys from work, except wearing balaclavas, come out of the door with guns. Not nice guns, the probably-illegal machine pistol or SMG-type that can fire lots of bullets really fast and fairly accurately. It looks like a FA-MP-c4, designed by some mad supervillain or another and noted for being able to handle big, explodey rounds. It's pretty much standard-issue among those hunting tough superheroes or people in lighter powered armor. Tomcat is neither.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 21, 2012, 03:17:00 pm »

"Oh hell."

Richard thought quickly, looking from the big fat gun to Lonnie, then pointed at Lonnie.

"Titania, please, protect him."

Titania nodded, and gestured towards Lonnie. The half-cat glowed somewhat.

"At the very least, the bullets should just break on him, for a couple of minutes while he gets away.

I hope that worked anyway."
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 03:22:38 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 21, 2012, 03:32:23 pm »

Tomcat swooped down from the top of the van, kicking his gun downwards as he moved. He grabbed hold of the weapon with both hands and shoulder checked the criminal, making him grunt as the air left his lungs. Lonnie pulled away from the criminal, taking his weapon with him as he ran off into the nearest alley to ditch the weapon. He had to be sure he wouldn't be shot at. If there was still time he'd go back for the other, but he figured that with that many heroes in one area that wouldn't be an issue.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 21, 2012, 03:43:37 pm »

The Shadow appeared behind the remaining armed henchmen "I suggest you lay your weapons down and walk away." so saying he pressed his balisong to the criminals throat "Perhaps we could discuss this like gentlemen?"
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 21, 2012, 03:47:19 pm »

Richard watched Maximillian carefully, making sure Titania was ready just in case.

"Wouldn't want a casualty on the first day, especially considering he's the moneyman."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 21, 2012, 03:52:27 pm »

The Shadow appeared behind the remaining armed henchmen "I suggest you lay your weapons down and walk away." so saying he pressed his balisong to the criminals throat "Perhaps we could discuss this like gentlemen?"
The henchman dropped his weapon. The Shadow hears a voice from behind saying, "Let's not be hasty with those toys, now shall we?"
Everyone sees a man in a bright orange jumpsuit and a flame-red cape  hop out of the van. "Gentlemen...I am The Light."
Sig

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 21, 2012, 03:53:55 pm »

"Oh, hell, not again. Titania, mind charge yourself, I think we may need more than just a bit of healing here."

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 21, 2012, 03:55:26 pm »

"Oh merde you've got to be kidding me. I see you still have that wretched suit." The Shadow moaned in distaste although he did move his knife slightly away from the henchman's throat.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 21, 2012, 03:57:02 pm »

Richard moved closer to the Shadow's location, though remaining unseen from the Light's perspective.

"If I don't damage him, then at least I'll distract him long enough for him to get jumped."
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 56