Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 56

Author Topic: The League--A Superhero Roleplay  (Read 38006 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: The League--A Superhero Roleplay
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2012, 10:04:49 am »

Richard sighed visibly.

"Still on Succubus. Great. Oh well."

Richard pointed the gun to his head and shouted, "SUCCUBUS!"

He pulled the trigger.

A blue mist surrounded him, and soon, a seductively beautiful woman, with small horns, bat wings, a tail, and scanty clothing appeared.
"I am Succubus, how may I-Ooooh, what a lovely specimen!"

The woman immediately zoomed towards Sigurd, before striking the most seductive pose it could.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 20, 2012, 10:09:02 am »

The Shadow quickly activated his cloaking watch knowing that nothing good could come from an apparent suicide in the middle of a cafe. However he was quite interested in what would happen.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 20, 2012, 10:22:03 am »

Ragnarok raised his eyebrows at Richards actions, shortly before going wide-eyed and slamming his fist onto the table.
"Daufi! Not here!"
He held the dart in front of him, and chanted in Ancient Norse. The glow from the dart strengthened, before it let out a jet of purple smoke, which circled around their table. He halted the chanting, and glared strongly at Richard.
"You would be exiled for such an offense where I come from!"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 20, 2012, 10:25:03 am »

"Succubus, dismissed!"
"Aw, but Master-!"

The succubus disappeared and Richard sighed.
"Apologies, Sigurd. I assume you know that succubi tend to go after any male that moves...for obvious reasons, I rarely use her except against masses of angry teens. I assume you can guess why."

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 20, 2012, 10:29:56 am »

"And so you thought that showing us that here would be a good idea? Maybe it is effective however in the middle of a crowded cafe is the wrong place to suicide and then become a busty young woman I would think. Still that is helpful. I was hoping to work behind the scenes but it would appear that we are going to be in the spot-light soon enough."
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 20, 2012, 10:32:06 am »

Ragnarok smiled pridefully.
"No. All they saw was a unchaste handmaiden. The power of lies are strong in this world still."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 20, 2012, 10:32:16 am »

(OOC: I don't disappear. I stay in the same place, but the thing appears nearby. Also, hopefully the populace assume the thing is just another TV stunt for some show.)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 20, 2012, 10:33:06 am »

(OOC: I don't disappear. I stay in the same place, but the thing appears nearby. Also, hopefully the populace assume the thing is just another TV stunt for some show.)
(No, power of Loki and all that. Just a slutty waitress, hopefully.)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 20, 2012, 10:35:01 am »

(Well, yep. Luckily I decided not to summon Niddhogg...or Oberon for that matter.)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2012, 10:36:04 am »

(Well, yep. Luckily I decided not to summon Niddhogg...or Oberon for that matter.)
(Oberon could be passed off as a unusually flirty guy, unless he went all king of the faries, but Niddhogg... I dunno. A really, really, really, big mastiff that breathed fire.)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2012, 10:39:01 am »

(To recap: Oberon is a really small man with butterfly wings, a rapier, and a perverted mind, who happens to act a lot like Napoleon, only without the French accent, as the King of Fairies, and with the aformentioned perverted mind. I don't think that would work.)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 20, 2012, 10:40:48 am »

(To recap: Oberon is a really small man with butterfly wings, a rapier, and a perverted mind, who happens to act a lot like Napoleon, only without the French accent, as the King of Fairies, and with the aformentioned perverted mind. I don't think that would work.)
(Well... Loki is the god of lies. A short, cocky man with a french accent and a perverted mind wouldn't be too far of a stretch. I imagine Loki would be the most powerful of the old gods, because his domain holds the most sway in modern times.)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 20, 2012, 10:43:19 am »

(Good point. On another note, I was originally planning to use Loki as one of the potential manifestations, but I'm pretty much going to stick with a valkyrie, Niddhogg, and Ratatoskr. Just to make sure I don't cross over too much into your territory, as you channel Norse gods, I channel just any mythology Richard can know of. Which, as an avid researcher of folklore, history and mythology, is QUITE A LOT. :P)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 20, 2012, 10:47:17 am »

(And giants. I was going to go with Norse creatures in general, with the more powerful ones needing artifacts. Like he can toss fire giant fireballs, but going all wrath of Thor is completely out of hand. Maybe Ragnarok would have the more concentrated skill set, like he could channel full wrath of Nidhogg, burning down cities, but Richard is more of burn down warehouses. I assume he's essentially a Persona character?))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 20, 2012, 10:48:23 am »

(Essentially. He's Persona 3's MC, only torn down to bare essentials, not mute, and unable to use Fusion Spells. Oh, and British and brown haired.)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 56