Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 56

Author Topic: The League--A Superhero Roleplay  (Read 38049 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: The League--A Superhero Roleplay
« Reply #690 on: October 07, 2012, 12:07:44 am »

((Oh, crap, I cliched. I didn't mean to cliche. Aaaaaaaaaaa))
John thought for a few moments, he... aha! The route rapidly made itself clear to him, and after administering some (not particularly helpful considering the extent of the other Scout he was aiding's injuries), he used a carry he had learned, and got him to a relatively nearby clinic- that, was, due to the circumstances performing emergency aid. Thankfully, the comatose scout wasn't too injured, and he could be saved. The question now remained- what the !@#$ was John going to do in the burning city now?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: October 07, 2012, 12:09:59 am »

Seer confers with the team after John left.

"So where do we find Sin? Should we look in the warehouse district again?"
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: October 07, 2012, 12:36:40 am »

"No way. This city is on fire. There are a lot of people in danger. The least we can do is help while waiting. If he wants to meet us he'll find us." Tomcat looked around, trying to find something productive. His ears twitched as a scream pierced the air. It was from the next building over. Lonnie started to run to the sound of the scream.

((I'll leave it up to someone else to make up what's happening while we wait.))

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: October 07, 2012, 12:41:21 am »

"Quick! Senses lady! Misdirection! Use your hearing powers to see where those people are!
...They don't work like that, do they?"
Sig! Onol

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: October 07, 2012, 01:02:35 am »

"I can amplify the sounds around me to some degree, but I don't have super perception. That said, if can probably triangulate the distance from where we are right now..."

Action: Start fixing on distant sounds of people in trouble and lead the party to them
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: October 07, 2012, 01:50:31 am »

"I'll summon Titania and go find some civilians and provide healing. After this, we find the bastard who did this and beat the hell out of him. Agreed?"

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: October 07, 2012, 01:53:32 am »

"It could just be a natural fire. It probably isn't, but I'm holding out hope." Seer will help people out of windows and stuff.
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: October 07, 2012, 09:52:37 am »

Misdirection leads the group toward a burning building. Seer slowly removes the rubble, piece by piece, with his powers as Sigurd moves it much faster. You start rescuing people.

"Not bad."
You turn around, and see a big black guy--black as in the color, not as in African-American--wearing a muscle shirt and camo cargo shorts approach, followed by a guy that looks half-chimp.
"Name's Sin, you must be from the League. I've heard of some of you. Let's get to heroing, no?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: October 07, 2012, 10:00:38 am »

((Damn it! Ninja'd! I'll work it in.))

Tomcat was about to reply to the man when another pained scream escaped the upper levels. The sound of a window shattering pierced the air as a gush of flames escaped a nearby window, a moment later a person came falling out. Lonnie noticed this and began to panic as he rushed to where the person would hit the ground, which they were approaching in a hurry. Tomcat made a sliding dash at the last moment, catching the body of the person. It was a lady, her face was badly charred to the point of being unrecognizable and her clothes and body had fared no better. The smell of burnt flesh filled his nose as the body lied limp in his arms. He eased the corpse to the ground and allowed his eyes to glow, pulling a shapeless bright emerald gas free from the lifeless corpse.

He paused for a moment, thinking whether he should make an effort to bury her only to realize that she probably won't be the only one they find today. "I think we should find the bastard who did this and put a stop to this. I'm ready."

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: October 07, 2012, 11:44:35 am »

"Let's stop the fires first, or at least help the injured."

Sin and the chimpman run off to help some others.

-----

Do you want to RP some more heroics in the burning town?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: October 07, 2012, 12:09:28 pm »

"Heal! Heal! HEAL!"

Nearby, Richard had set up a small aid camp to heal and rescue survivors. He was working overtime with Titania to heal the injured.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: October 07, 2012, 12:15:33 pm »

Misdirections powers were not so useful here-bur she could find people, and demonstrated to Richard her ability to dull the pain of the wounded.

"...there, it won't hurt so much now. Try and sleep." She said, placing her hands on the childs brow. For an moment her stealth screen fluctuated as her emotions spilled over, and the person underneath was revealed....Misdirection recovered her composure in a moment, looking about-she was sure no had seen.

Avoid Emotional Entanglement

That was one of the rules. She would have to remain careful.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: October 07, 2012, 12:19:05 pm »

Richard's face remained serious, but he thought something else, in the deeps of his mind, as he commanded Titania.

"So the orderly one isn't as flawless as she seems. Oh, that'd make for a good hero, but a fatal flaw..."

Richard continued healing the injured, who were pouring in, in no small part thanks to the rescued civilians who were going back in and saving more trapped people.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 12:22:48 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: October 07, 2012, 01:14:08 pm »

Sigurd sat near the back of a tent, where a circle of the uninjured surrounded him. He held the dart in his hands in front of him, and in the center of the circle, heraldic norse tales were told out upon the floor. Currently, a warrior upon his steed raced through flames, in an attempt to reach a woman standing in the middle.
"And then, Sigurd, the Dragon Slayer, passed through the great rings of fire, all in an attempt to rescue his true love..."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: October 07, 2012, 01:24:29 pm »

Seer smothers the flames (any flames) with powers.
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 56