Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 56

Author Topic: The League--A Superhero Roleplay  (Read 37994 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: The League--A Superhero Roleplay
« Reply #120 on: September 20, 2012, 06:17:53 pm »

"Without knowing who you are in the first place? They might just try and have us arrested. There are plenty of loons popping up around the city, so it wouldn't surprise me."
"A great shame. In my day, two of my people would guard each artifact, and let any hero try it. Well then, let us fight crime, shall we?"
With an optimistic look, Sigurd glances around the street, looking for crime, and villainy.

((So... How's the crime fighting and stuff going to work? Will our GM handle it?))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 20, 2012, 07:10:10 pm »

A yup.

-----

Suddenly, a large van that screams either "Criminal!" or "Conspiracy!" depending on your views on conspiracy theories barrels down the street, followed by a pair of people, one man and one woman. The man sorta waves his hand, causing the van to rock on its suspension.
What do you do? And yes, I'm adding the two waiters to the hero list. They'll be in the OP as soon as I have a real keyboard.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 20, 2012, 07:14:05 pm »

A small smile spread across Sigurds strong Norse features. He held his allies back with one arm, and the dart foreward with another. Once more, it glowed purple, however no fog poured from it this time. From the coffee shop behind them burst a duo of police officers, wielding pistols. Above them, a police helicopter heaved its way into view. Sigurd smiled.
"Move. We need disguises, do we not? Like him?"
He pointed at an image of Deadpool, emblazoned onto a Marvel comics cover.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 07:23:27 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 20, 2012, 07:16:33 pm »

Still cloaked Maxamillian was surprised to see the van hurtle past him. Before he could even begin to react he saw his team-mate and the police arrive. 'Merde... I was hoping this would be a normal day. Well then... let's see what we can't do.' dashing unseen after his team-mate he prepared his favorite knife for whatever may happen.

[So is the van who we want or the people following?]
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 20, 2012, 07:23:12 pm »

Sigurd smiled at the chaos beginning to erupt. This was his element. This is where he belonged.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 07:29:38 pm by Spinal_Taper »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 20, 2012, 07:55:47 pm »

Still cloaked Maxamillian was surprised to see the van hurtle past him. Before he could even begin to react he saw his team-mate and the police arrive. 'Merde... I was hoping this would be a normal day. Well then... let's see what we can't do.' dashing unseen after his team-mate he prepared his favorite knife for whatever may happen.

[So is the van who we want or the people following?]
How would you know? Words can do wonders.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 20, 2012, 09:15:08 pm »

Tomcat broke into a sprint after the two following the van. He had no idea what was happening, but they were all headed in the same direction anyways. He called out to the two on the run, "Who are you?" At worse he could be attacked, lied to, or both, but he may also find a new ally.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 20, 2012, 09:24:06 pm »

Jakc swipes a finger at the legs of the man who addressed him, tripping him just in case he was a criminal, before pinching a rear tire of the van.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 20, 2012, 09:32:12 pm »

Lonnie felt a sudden snag on his leg and started to fall forward. He gasped in surprise, but managed to get his hands in front of him in time to do a flip. He lost his flat cap in mid-air, revealing his pointy cat ears. "Want to play rough do you!?" He took a few quick steps to regain the ground he lost and dived at the mysterious assailant with great ferocity. He let out a small shout as the distance between them grew smaller and smaller.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 20, 2012, 09:34:36 pm »

Jakc, seeing the man leap at him like some sort of cat, held up his hand to stop the man in midair and continued running after the van.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 20, 2012, 09:42:20 pm »

Tomcat suddenly hovers, because...you know, you're actually moderating this fairly well. What are the Shadow, Ragnarok, Mindmaster, and Misdirection doing?
Sig

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 20, 2012, 09:46:07 pm »

Kathryn shook her head, watching the scuffle-some sort of Felinid Mutant, Class 2 by the look of it. She concentrated on an an auditory message, sending it to him while dulling his other senses slightly-he would be able to hear it clearly, and in fact, would find it impossible to ignore.

~Hey, we're heroes here, keep your distance civilian. We're undergoing a pursuit. The energy will wear off momentarily.~ The pacifying voice echoed, her own, slightly magnified-it came from nowhere and everywhere.

Kathryn herself was actually already sprinting her way down the road.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 20, 2012, 09:49:49 pm »

Obviously, Tomcat hears that but no one else does.
Sig

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 20, 2012, 09:52:37 pm »

Hmmm... It appears to me that you are missing something in this game...

You sir, need a VILLAIN! A criminal mastermind! A downright, dirty, scoundrel to oppose those do-gooders!

Or at least an anti-hero. They can be hard to do, but can be pretty cool.

I'd love to be a good villain, if you'll take one.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 20, 2012, 09:58:43 pm »

Tomcat was unable to move for a moment while he hovered to the ground. His anger was still there, despite the message he heard. He was losing ground, and he had to be sure that they weren't just lying to him to make him stop. The lost ground could have easily been regained, but it hardly seemed like a good plan. If they knew he was following they'd just stop him again. He brushed the dust off his coat and matched their speed, maintaining his distance, waiting to see what they'll do.

((There is an OOC chat Zako. I'd suggest asking there to avoid clogging up the RP thread with discussion.))

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 56