Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Author Topic: Roll to Migrate: Planet H-3 - OOC Thread  (Read 10998 times)

Joben

• Bay Watcher
  • Elder Thing
    • View Profile
    • Lazy Lizard Gear
Re: Roll to Migrate - OOC Thread
« Reply #90 on: October 09, 2012, 03:12:36 am »

Lets make an equipment price list, Gunin's quotes for inquires tend to get quickly lost in gameplay. Prices may change, I think he said that somewhere, but if we've got a list that's at least in the ballpack we don't have to bug him so much when doing budgeting.

Also note: Aenos, our trader bargained with the MRU and got us a good deal once. Might want to ask him to place the order if he's around.

Here's what I found so far, did I miss anything?

Standard Ballistc-Carbine w/Collapsing Butt and optional Carrying Strap, Thigh Holster, or Abdominal Holster [925Cs],

Ballistic Rifle [2000 Cs/One Ballistic Rifle]

9-Inch Steel Combat Blade w/Hip Sheath [150Cs],

Standard Energy Combat Blade w/Custom Drawing Belt and Adjustable Length (Max. 20 Inches) [240Cs]

Digital Camera [150Cs/1 Camera]
Flashlight (Suit-Mounted) [200 Cs/1 Flashights]

Flares [25Cs/1 Flare]
Lumi-Rods [50Cs/3LRs]

Carbon Fiber [5Cs/foot],
Steel Weave [10cs/foot],
MYSTERY ROPE [1Cs/foot]
Broken Arrow - A small stats tweak to fix unrealistically overpowered arrows and bolts.

My RTD games: Roll To Raptor (On hold), Dino Arena

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #91 on: October 09, 2012, 03:55:24 am »

Lets make an equipment price list, Gunin's quotes for inquires tend to get quickly lost in gameplay. Prices may change, I think he said that somewhere, but if we've got a list that's at least in the ballpack we don't have to bug him so much when doing budgeting.

Also note: Aenos, our trader bargained with the MRU and got us a good deal once. Might want to ask him to place the order if he's around.

Here's what I found so far, did I miss anything?

Standard Ballistc-Carbine w/Collapsing Butt and optional Carrying Strap, Thigh Holster, or Abdominal Holster [925Cs],

Ballistic Rifle [2000 Cs/One Ballistic Rifle]

9-Inch Steel Combat Blade w/Hip Sheath [150Cs],

Standard Energy Combat Blade w/Custom Drawing Belt and Adjustable Length (Max. 20 Inches) [240Cs]

Digital Camera [150Cs/1 Camera]
Flashlight (Suit-Mounted) [200 Cs/1 Flashights]

Flares [25Cs/1 Flare]
Lumi-Rods [50Cs/3LRs]

Carbon Fiber [5Cs/foot],
Steel Weave [10cs/foot],
MYSTERY ROPE [1Cs/foot]
The mystery rope was a one-time special offer, but otherwise you've got everything.
You're making great use of the player-accessible OP that I was going for. Well done. OP updated with Notable Items.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 04:03:36 am by GUNINANRUNIN »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #92 on: October 09, 2012, 04:03:01 am »

On the note of User-Accessible OP, anyone can write reports on materials or creatures that you've encountered.

Anything that I haven't gotten around to is fair game really, and as I've always said, you fellas are free to ask me any questions you may have about items, creatures, buildings, or any other possibilities really. You might even give me some ideas and make the game more interesting. At the moment, Joben has been throwing breakdowns at me rather regularly, and I've been keeping tabs on Haurk's concept art through PM. In-game, Vincent has been keeping the information coming on the creatures he finds by scanning them, and Reggie appears to be, uh..getting acquainted with the local terrain.

Jatha

• Bay Watcher
  • And people say I have no sense of irony...
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 09, 2012, 11:25:21 am »

Since Phil has skills with drones already he could teach someone to use Vixen.... Or you could let him have a robo fox.  :P Just sayin since I will probally hanging back most of the time scanning the area Vixen might give me something to do  ;D

I'm ok with that. Actually, we should seriously consider the prospect of combat drones. Why die for wealth and glory when a robot can do it for you?

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #94 on: October 09, 2012, 11:40:28 am »

Using modules, you can weaponise just about anything. Even the basic ones tend to be rather expensive however. I can explain them more once someone looks them up on the MRU.

mentallama

• Bay Watcher
  • I need a bigger weapon
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 09, 2012, 11:53:02 am »

Since Phil has skills with drones already he could teach someone to use Vixen.... Or you could let him have a robo fox.  :P Just sayin since I will probally hanging back most of the time scanning the area Vixen might give me something to do  ;D

I'm ok with that. Actually, we should seriously consider the prospect of combat drones. Why die for wealth and glory when a robot can do it for you?
I agree, in fact i've already talked to GUNIN about this, we just need to get selling so we have money to do that.
War is not about who is right but who is left.
-unknown

Jatha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 09, 2012, 12:22:12 pm »

Can we have a role call to determin how many effective fighters we have? I know Reggie and Aenos are both injured, and Gordon, Phil and Yhgi all have weapon experience. Anybody else have a weapon available?

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #97 on: October 09, 2012, 12:53:29 pm »

Vincent is the only one who is unarmed.

Jatha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 09, 2012, 01:00:49 pm »

Vincent is the only one who is unarmed.

I guess he wouldn't have been much help anyways, seeing how hes unconscious. I suppose we really have three injuries then.

Serious Business

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 09, 2012, 02:15:20 pm »

I still have my ballistic pistol you know, but I am unconscious.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #100 on: October 09, 2012, 03:41:59 pm »

Oh, thats right. You took Damien's pistol. Apparently everyone is armed.

Joben

• Bay Watcher
  • Elder Thing
    • View Profile
    • Lazy Lizard Gear
« Reply #101 on: October 09, 2012, 04:16:52 pm »

Reggie can probably help with this. He probably doesn't know anything about programming or electronics, but if he gets some tools and materials he can probably help craft and repair the drone bodies.
Broken Arrow - A small stats tweak to fix unrealistically overpowered arrows and bolts.

My RTD games: Roll To Raptor (On hold), Dino Arena

Jatha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 09, 2012, 05:17:04 pm »

Oh, thats right. You took Damien's pistol. Apparently everyone is armed.

In that case, we need him to wake up. We'll need every weapon we can get.

Jatha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Migrate: Planet H-3 - OOC Thread
« Reply #103 on: October 12, 2012, 03:30:16 pm »

Is there a paracord equivalent available in this day and age? Something not quite as strong as conventional rope, but not nearly as bulky either.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 03:35:28 pm by Jatha »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Roll to Migrate: Planet H-3 - OOC Thread
« Reply #104 on: October 12, 2012, 06:03:39 pm »

Is there a paracord equivalent available in this day and age? Something not quite as strong as conventional rope, but not nearly as bulky either.
Probably. Why?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10