Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17

Author Topic: Roll to Gladiate--Fantasy RTD Tournament! Round 4...Fight!  (Read 17840 times)

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Gladiate--Fantasy RTD Tournament! Round 2...Fight!
« Reply #180 on: September 25, 2012, 06:42:35 pm »

Just give each limb (Including torso and head) a certain number of HP. Armor could help absorb damage. Let's say if your right arm is at 2/100 HP, then it's definitely going to be bleeding massively. If it's 0/100 or even -#/100, it'd be cut off. So, a fatal blow to the head could mean a quick death...

I dunno.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 25, 2012, 07:35:12 pm »

Obviously, damage would be assigned based on the standard RTD rolls...
Alright, I'll test that idea in the third round!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 25, 2012, 07:47:29 pm »

woo-hoo! If it's normal 1d6's or something, maybe only 30 per limb, 40 or so for the torso/head? Er, I dunno. Yay, though!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 25, 2012, 07:50:03 pm »

I was thinking that...actually, 1d6/# would be simpler...less likely to get people angry at me...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 25, 2012, 08:33:29 pm »

Up to you, boss. I'll like the game no matter how it is.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 25, 2012, 08:42:54 pm »

Thanks.

What's Darwuf doing? What's Darwuf's opponent doing?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 09:42:54 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 25, 2012, 09:35:59 pm »

"IF GER IS GOERN OUT HE'S TAKERN YER WITH HIM!" Stomp stomp stompity stomp stomp (I totally understand if Ger dies this round xD He's had a good run for someone who quickly lost an arm in round one xD)

Edit: (also I'm having a lot of fun with this RTD, and I'm not just saying that because its my first one =P)

Edit #2: (Also its really hard to attack creatively when you have no arms xD)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 09:42:07 pm by Kedly »
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 25, 2012, 09:45:55 pm »

"IF GER IS GOERN OUT HE'S TAKERN YER WITH HIM!" Stomp stomp stompity stomp stomp (I totally understand if Ger dies this round xD He's had a good run for someone who quickly lost an arm in round one xD)

Edit: (also I'm having a lot of fun with this RTD, and I'm not just saying that because its my first one =P)

Edit #2: (Also its really hard to attack creatively when you have no arms xD)
[2-1] Ger manages to stomp on his own leg, [4-2] which does not help him stopping his bleeding.
Lucius nurses his broken leg and other wounds.

Another of the four leaves. A second of the four insinuates that the leaver was cheating anyways, but Armok strikes him on the head. "I was helping the mighty warrior along, is that so bad?"
The mediator said, "In my opinion, yes. We set up rules, we need to follow them. Should I draft up some more?"
The three nodded in assent.
Sig

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 25, 2012, 11:26:42 pm »

Ram knife up into the previous wound right up to the hilt with left hand and with my right draw an arrow and ram in into he's leg while rolling away from him.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 26, 2012, 12:18:34 am »

Knee kick, try to break or bend it! Then, hadouken!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 12:27:22 am by Donuts »
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 26, 2012, 12:24:10 am »

(Ger is dead then right?)
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 26, 2012, 12:26:59 am »

(( Not yet but give it this turn and im gonna change that. ))

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 26, 2012, 12:57:28 am »

(Well if he is still alive, also Im assuming Lucius is still on the ground, if not make the head shot a crotch shot) "Die erlready!" Ger kicks the goblin in the face as hard as he can (or if he is not on the ground) "Git back down yer green scum!" Ger attemps to kick Lucius in the crotch

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 26, 2012, 06:37:27 am »

Ram knife up into the previous wound right up to the hilt with left hand and with my right draw an arrow and ram in into he's leg while rolling away from him.
Him, I did make Ger's death vague... and forget to update the OP...heck, one more round.
(Well if he is still alive, also Im assuming Lucius is still on the ground, if not make the head shot a crotch shot) "Die erlready!" Ger kicks the goblin in the face as hard as he can (or if he is not on the ground) "Git back down yer green scum!" Ger attemps to kick Lucius in the crotch
[6] Lucius rams his weapons into the wounds of the dying man, who [5-2] weakly kicks at him. Ger is quite solidly dead, and Lucius got his knife and arrow stuck in the lower body of his foe. It's a sort of final humiliation.

Darwuf will remove any forms of defense, and launch into a barrage! He cares not if he's a bloody mess afterwards, just kill EVERYONE!
Knee kick, try to break or bend it! Then, hadouken!
[3+2] Darwuf shouts loudly and charges the seven inches to his foe. [v6] Said foe dodges, running straight into a tree and dazing him until the end of the turn. Good thing there aren't any cliffs around, no? [5-1] kicks Darwuf in the knee, [2] but it firmly resists attempts to break it. [3-2] The dwarven hadouken fails, because Urist has not learned hadouken in his work as a cheesemaker.

The three and Armok watch.
Sig

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 26, 2012, 06:48:47 am »

Rip weapons free and quickly begin work on healing my leg or building a splint to enable movement
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 07:04:20 am by mesor »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17