Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17

Author Topic: Roll to Gladiate--Fantasy RTD Tournament! Round 4...Fight!  (Read 17882 times)

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Gladiate--Fantasy RTD Tournament! Round 1...Fight!
« Reply #120 on: September 19, 2012, 06:47:23 am »

Lol I wouldnt be surprised if we both failed that roll, or is it just Ger who's bleeding out?

Edit: Is Ger able to move again yet? Or is he still stunned?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 06:59:31 am by Kedly »
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 19, 2012, 07:05:15 am »

Ger can take a turn.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 19, 2012, 07:15:46 am »

kk well then I'll retry Xena style head bash Gartuk and try to scramble up
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 19, 2012, 03:27:32 pm »

Rip Ger's face off!  With my teeth!
kk well then I'll retry Xena style head bash Gartuk and try to scramble up
The fighters move their faces near each others', [5-1v5] with Gartuk trying to bite Ger in the face but Ger getting out of the way with only a bloodied nose due to Gartuk's smashed face. Ger [6v3-1] smashed his head into Gartuk's, stunning both and giving Gartuk a bit of a concussion.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 19, 2012, 08:56:53 pm »

Kick him in the face!  To Death!
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 19, 2012, 10:58:18 pm »

UPPERCUT! Do an uppercut to the chin!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 20, 2012, 05:34:43 pm »

Kick him in the face!  To Death!
UPPERCUT! Do an uppercut to the chin!
Gartuk [6v1] kicks Ger in the face, stunning him, but given the size difference between goblins and humans, he had to jump up to do it. When Ger leaned into the kick, it knocked Gartuk onto his back at Ger's feet, dazing Gartuk until the end of next turn and putting him at Ger's mercy.
[4+1] Ger is doing fine and dandy, [5+1] and Gartuk is certain he'll be perfectly fine.
Sig

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 21, 2012, 01:09:12 am »

Make like Maximum Zero and face punch facepunch facepunch

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 21, 2012, 02:41:44 am »

So yeah, skip turn here for me, right? 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 21, 2012, 03:36:38 am »

Were really taking turns giving each other a beating eh? xD

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 21, 2012, 06:24:04 am »

So yeah, skip turn here for me, right?
That's what I mean when I say "sunned."
Make like Maximum Zero and face punch facepunch facepunch
[1] You bend over to punch the goblin on the ground and manage to trip over your own feet. I'd note that your head is bruised, but it already was.
Sig

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 21, 2012, 06:41:05 am »

Wow our fight has gotten really pathetic xD, must be the blood loss =P Roll on top of Gartuk and start beating on him

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 22, 2012, 01:08:16 am »

Dodge and kick him IN THE FACE!
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 22, 2012, 06:45:27 am »

Wow our fight has gotten really pathetic xD, must be the blood loss =P Roll on top of Gartuk and start beating on him
Dodge and kick him IN THE FACE!
Both are feeling the effects of their accumulated wounds, and neither wants to dodge. Hopefully, this means the fight will be over soon. [4-1] Ger rolls onto Gartuk, which doesn't make him feel better. [5-1v6-1] Ger manages to keep on top of Gartuk, [1-1+1] whose kick manages to break his leg.

Ger [5] is feeling fine, while Gartuk [2-1] is realizing just how badly he gauged his ability to fight. He is now dead, or close to it. Evidently, having a human lie down on a goblin is even less healthy than it sounds.

One of the five sighs and leaves. There are now four.

-----

I'll set up the next round in a sec.
Sig

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Gladiate--Fantasy RTD Tournament! Round 2...Fight!
« Reply #134 on: September 22, 2012, 06:59:41 am »

The four alter events and minds to make their champions clash again.

Ger, wanting to move somewhere with fewer goblins, sold his stall and wares and bought some leather and chainmail armor, along with a sword and some portable trade goods. He intended to head to the elven lands to make his fortune and settle down in an unchanging forest. If the elves have one thing going for them, it's stability.
A gang of goblins and ogres caught Lucius and dragged them toward their homeland. Lucius managed to escape, and fled for an unusually accepting human city, where perhaps he could get some sort of job.
Needless to say, the two ran into each other of a road through the savvanah. Lucius had disguised himself as a goblin to avoid molestation of whatever sort by various darker races, and also had developed a suspicion of humans from an encounter with merchants who turned out to be bandits. They stared at each other warily for a bit, not sure what to do.

Urist was convicted of murder and destruction, and some other stuff, and promptly left before he could be exiled. Darwuf, accused of elvish sympathies so many times, was also kicked out of his home. By chance, they met on the road and agreed to a brawl without any interaction from the four. They stared at each other on a mountain path, stripped to the waist and unarmed, before both making the first move within seconds of the brawl starting.

The four watched.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17