Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17

Author Topic: Roll to Gladiate--Fantasy RTD Tournament! Round 4...Fight!  (Read 17899 times)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Gladiate--Fantasy RTD Tournament! Round 1...Fight!
« Reply #90 on: September 17, 2012, 09:59:42 am »

((Oh, and If I got a 5 for stabbing him in the foot, I probably should've stabbed him somewhere, whether he hopped away or not. 5s are perfect rolls after all.))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 17, 2012, 10:02:43 am »

((Oh, and If I got a 5 for stabbing him in the foot, I probably should've stabbed him somewhere, whether he hopped away or not. 5s are perfect rolls after all.))
It was my dodge roll you saw.
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 17, 2012, 10:04:59 am »

Oh. I'm just used to [?? Vs. ??] type dodge rolls. An attack Vs. a Defence, if you will.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 17, 2012, 10:06:43 am »

Oh. I'm just used to [?? Vs. ??] type dodge rolls. An attack Vs. a Defence, if you will.
Me too, i was confused myself ^^
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 17, 2012, 06:39:40 pm »

Send mental waves to the nearest doctor to come and help me!
Check the script if i am supposed to kill him now, then if it wants me to, curb stomp to da !!FACE!!
[1] Barloff sends mental waves. It causes a nearby doctor to hit him in the head with a chair. [3] Urist pauses a moment for divine help, and hears six voices shouting" Yes!" and one crying" No!" [3] Urist stomps Barloff in the latter's face, hastening Barloff's demise.

Another of the eight leaves, angry. Now there are six.

EDIT: I'll try to make rolls clearer in the future.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 06:42:12 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 17, 2012, 07:40:25 pm »

((...Now am I dead?))

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 17, 2012, 08:16:15 pm »

(I am assuming Red is Ger?) Ger open hand smacks Gartuk in the face with the blade sticking out of Ger's hand until the blade falls out, then he continues punching Gartuk in the face!
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 17, 2012, 09:20:48 pm »

((...Now am I dead?))
Yup.

Shake him by the throat!
(I am assuming Red is Ger?) Ger open hand smacks Gartuk in the face with the blade sticking out of Ger's hand until the blade falls out, then he continues punching Gartuk in the face!
Sorry, autocorrect.
[1] The Taxidermist breaks the grip of the Nutcase's teeth on the Taxidermist's throat. The Taxidermist has leverage over the Nut case!
[1+1] Ger savagely misses Gartuk. Bright side, the merchant throws a silver scimitar to Ger [2]; bad side, it lands a few feet away. Also, Ger's hand isn't working so well...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 17, 2012, 09:31:57 pm »

(( Can we replace my enemy or something? I really wanna kill somebody :P. ))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 17, 2012, 09:36:36 pm »

(( Can we replace my enemy or something? I really wanna kill somebody :P. ))
Jack said he wouldn't run, so...sure, until the fight in the market ends.

A goblin walks out of the woods and demands a hundred gold pieces or your hands in chains, presumably as a slave. What do you do?
Sig

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 17, 2012, 09:55:58 pm »

Draw my bow and tell him that he's just made he's first and last mistake then aim for he's stomach and fire multiple arrows at him while steadily moving backwards away from my target.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 17, 2012, 10:16:32 pm »

Draw my bow and tell him that he's just made he's first and last mistake then aim for he's stomach and fire multiple arrows at him while steadily moving backwards away from my target.
You...whatever your name is...[5 v 1] shoot the greenskin. It tries to fall to the ground, but gets its head in the way of an arrow.
There is a pause. You hear another goblin voice shout, "Charge!"

The six watch the sideshow, vaguely aware of one drifting away to make them five.
Sig

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 17, 2012, 10:26:36 pm »

Head for the cover of the trees. Shoot down anybody who dares to move towards me.

I added a name sorry my bad.

name is lucian.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 17, 2012, 10:30:40 pm »

Head for the cover of the trees. Shoot down anybody who dares to move towards me.

I added a name sorry my bad.

name is lucian.
Lucian [1] runs into a tree. He [6] manages to shoot some of the goblins who approach, but also a kind bear who was about to help you out. The bear and a total of three goblins are dead. Eight more, armed with maces and hammers of all sorts and armored in a random array of human, elven, dwarven, and goblin armor, approach.

The five wait for the merchants to finish their fight.
Sig

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 17, 2012, 10:41:08 pm »

(( Dam pore bear. ))
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 09:47:47 am by mesor »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17