Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Dwarven Outcasts  (Read 1010 times)

Canadark

• Bay Watcher
  • meet me in the mead hall
    • View Profile
Dwarven Outcasts
« on: September 10, 2012, 01:03:45 pm »

Has anybody been able to spawn a world where there are no dwarven civilizations and the starting seven represent the entire species? Sounds like it could be a fun challenge.
You all do know that we everytime we gen a world in DF, a new universe is created somewhere, and everytime we delete a save we kill a whole world?
Aye, we are Armok, god of blood, evil, villager gutting, fortress building, legend making and elf thongs.

Hammerstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarven Outcasts
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 01:08:59 pm »

One time. One time I managed to get a world where the dwarves were literally at war with everybody right off the bat. Humans, elves, and goblins. I think it was probably related to me fiddling with ethics to see what would happen if I made eating sapients acceptable. End result was a world where the dwarves were all but extinct by 125.

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
  • I am Sprin Dragon, Master of Madness!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 06:09:12 pm »

elves do it...
NVM
Quote from: Karnewarrior
HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS LOOKING UP RULE 34 OF D*CKS?
Sprin is certifiably insane, but there is no denying his brilliance.

Hammerstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 02:01:38 pm »

Oh, there's other reasons elves can go to war with dwarves. "Da trees!" being one. Plus, elves only eat sapient kills, not sapient "other," which is the more grusome approach of butchering intelligent races for no reason other than meat. Elves will only eat those they kill in battle.

"Remember to eat their hearts. That way you'll gain their courage. Their rich, tasty courage... *licks lips*"