Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What's to come next? Choose your own !!FUN!!

Caravan
Migrants
Siege
(Semi-)Megabeast
LEAVE TEH DORFS ALONE!!!11

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27

Author Topic: Strike the Earth! [Build A Fortress - Round 10][POLL][WAITLISTS]  (Read 57779 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Strike the Earth! [Build A Fortress - Round 10][POLL][WAITLISTS]
« Reply #360 on: September 27, 2012, 06:13:37 am »

Grot will forge a golden sword. If he has time, he'll also forge some golden goblets and take suggestions, but he wants a golden sword. Make the sword a sabre, actually.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: September 27, 2012, 06:33:15 am »

Dragon in the sky... dang.

Gobo Create as much bone crafts as possible.
Inod Farm work
Datan Prolly still too drunk to work.
Dariush Confront the visitor. Surviving a journey with an eye and an arm is worthy of alarm.
Gamur Neuter the kittens if possible. Use Alpaca Yarn to sew it up.
Lobram Setup the bridge mechanism/traps. Take a casket of wine with it, of course.
Donut Be Trader. Sell the goblets, extra totems, and what sort of extra craft we have came up. Sell bullion if necessary. Armor should be a priority, but the anvil and plants are also nice. Wood should only be used as makeweight (I feel the price is a bit too much... but if you add in 2 logs we won't mind.)
Thikost
Urdim Setup the bridge mechanism/traps.
Grot Forge golden sword then golden goblets or whatever.
Kibil assist in forge work. Priortize golden crafts
Udirkel Milk Run for the traders.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 06:37:49 am by evilcherry »

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: September 27, 2012, 07:27:50 am »

Dariush should get the armor, and the gold sword.
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: September 27, 2012, 08:05:13 am »

Inod Farm work
Datan Prolly still too drunk to work.  (isn't he a dwarf?  Too drunk?)  Wood choppy!
Dariush Confront the visitor. Surviving a journey with an eye and an arm is worthy of alarm.
Gamur Neuter the kittens if possible.  Llama pit.  Attempt construction.  Train female dog, if poosible.
Lobram Setup the bridge mechanism/traps. Take a casket of wine with it, of course.
Donut Be Trader. Sell the goblets, extra totems, and what sort of extra craft we have came up. Sell bullion if necessary. Armor should be a priority, but the anvil and plants are also nice. Wood should only be used as makeweight (I feel the price is a bit too much... but if you add in 2 logs we won't mind.)
Thikost Dig!  A house for llamas is nice.  Big enough for 5-6 animals.  Just the hole.  Or volcano steps!
Grot Forge golden sword then golden goblets or whatever.
Udirkel haul wood to llama pit. attmept construction.

As far as trading... Get us 2 crutches.  Get us any hospital supplies we may find.  Like soaps.  Than armour.  Id rather see helms and chestplates...lemme see what he said they had.  fuck, I canno find list, but get a pickaxe!  2 pickaxes!  Trade for dead guard armour!

And if Dariush gets armour than he should give back the ones he has stashed.  pisskop, out!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 09:29:03 am by pisskop »
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: September 27, 2012, 08:06:07 am »

i'd say gobbo has earned it

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: September 27, 2012, 09:25:19 am »

i'd say gobbo has earned it
Dariush is our guard/soldier/militia commander, so he needs it.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: September 27, 2012, 10:08:11 am »

Inod Farm work
Datan Prolly still too drunk to work.  (isn't he a dwarf?  Too drunk?)  Wood choppy!
Gamur Neuter the kittens if possible.  Llama pit.  Attempt construction.  Train female dog, if poosible.
Thikost Dig!  A house for llamas is nice.  Big enough for 5-6 animals.  Just the hole.  Or volcano steps!I think we should find a way to keep the llama's on the surface. So maybe steps up to the top of the volcano is better.
Grot Forge golden sword then golden goblets or whatever. Either a Golden axe(symbolism) or a golden warhammer(Usefull)
Udirkel haul wood to llama pit. attmept construction.

Dariush should also watch out for the dragon in the sky. If it comes to close, everyone should take cover underground.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 11:45:41 am by 10ebbor10 »

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: September 27, 2012, 11:40:45 am »

Everybody should stay close to the enterance, so incase the dragon strikes they can escape. Mayby we have better things to do atm, but this may be usefull for future attacks.

Donut or Thikost should dig some shelters into the ground in case of surprise attack by megabeast/other dangerous things. Ofc, that somebody needs to make stone doors. Or something that cant be knocked down by buildingdestroyers.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: September 27, 2012, 11:50:02 am »

Burrows does sound useful.  A hideyhole with small stockpiles of goodies...
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: September 27, 2012, 11:56:38 am »

gobbo shall wrestle with dariush to decide who gets the armor

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: September 27, 2012, 12:10:57 pm »

If i can get a crappy pick, i will happily casually dig a bit :P

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: September 27, 2012, 03:31:04 pm »

gobbo shall wrestle with dariush to decide who gets the armor
I need to put something interesting here.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: September 27, 2012, 04:36:51 pm »

Grot: That sword was for me! I gotta protect me against boge...wait, wha? Okay, if Gobbo makes sure I get protected from bogeymen he gets the sword.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: September 27, 2012, 11:46:21 pm »

Grot: That sword was for me! I gotta protect me against boge...wait, wha? Okay, if Gobbo makes sure I get protected from bogeymen he gets the sword.
Datan, still drunk, will stop him from claiming the aforementioned sword, if it is ever made. He would then instruct our milk boy Udirkel to take that to the trader.

(ooc: seriously, if you want a gold weapon, at least make it a mace or hammer.)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: September 28, 2012, 06:28:25 am »

Datan, still drunk, will stop him from claiming the aforementioned sword, if it is ever made. He would then instruct our milk boy Udirkel to take that to the trader.

(ooc: seriously, if you want a gold weapon, at least make it a mace or hammer.)
Why? Gold's real malleable, that makes for a horrible hammer. What we need is a sword.
Grot. Is. Insane.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27