Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Does the current time system need to be improved?

No! I think it's fine just the way it is, and to hell with all who dare say otherwise!
- 1 (6.3%)
Yes, and I know exactly how it should be done! (elaborate below)
- 2 (12.5%)
Yes, but I have no idea how it should be done!
- 3 (18.8%)
Yes, by setting a base limit for the amount of time that passes per update. (specify limit below)
- 1 (6.3%)
Why yes, DZA, I am indeed well aware that I am wasting my vote by selecting this completely useless poll option.
- 9 (56.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 96

Author Topic: Slaves to DZA: Miscellaneous Chitchat Thread  (Read 123573 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Slaves to DZA: Miscellaneous Chitchat Thread
« Reply #795 on: August 02, 2013, 03:48:58 am »

I heard nothing that I understood.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #796 on: August 02, 2013, 11:08:06 am »

I just beat Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. Best ending I've ever seen.

Time to S rank all the missions and EX-OPS. The only ones that haven't taken me two tries to S rank (one go to map all the targets in my head, another to speed run it) are the soldier elimination missions, which have only taken me one try each to beat ( :S ), and the BTR and Tank missions. The AI bosses are easy, but the actual vehicles are much harder and very time consuming, but really fun.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: August 02, 2013, 10:00:38 pm »

Time to S rank all the missions and EX-OPS. The only ones that haven't taken me two tries to S rank (one go to map all the targets in my head, another to speed run it) are the soldier elimination missions, which have only taken me one try each to beat ( :S ), and the BTR and Tank missions. The AI bosses are easy, but the actual vehicles are much harder and very time consuming, but really fun.
Wrong thread, man.
Sig! Onol

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #798 on: August 02, 2013, 11:21:49 pm »

Wrong thread, man.
No. There's just nothing to talk about. So I brought up the first thing that came to me: I was playing MGS: Peace Walker while typing that. :)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: August 03, 2013, 01:10:36 am »

Ah.
Yeah.
Sig! Onol

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: August 03, 2013, 02:01:20 am »

TO SHAMELESSLY ADVERTISE ANOTHER GAME HERE
AGE OF FIRE, THE ONLY GAME HERE WITH A SLOWER UPDATE SCHEDULE THAN THIS GAME, UPDATED
YOU SHOUKD CHECK IT OUT
IT'S COOL
REALLY REALLY COOL
Sig! Onol

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: August 03, 2013, 05:08:09 am »

I looked back at the If Bay Forum were A Mountain Hall... threads, and it turns out that Zanzetkuken actually has a few biological implants that make his speed, strength, and stamina five times as great as the average human...I think I can get the Moderator out whether the Canadians are there or not.

Again, something that would have been nice to mention before the start of the game.

In other news:

Small and somewhat unpolished update posted. Let us pray that the next one can be written up in slightly shorter order.

I'll give all the new character sheets a final look-over sometime tomorrow before adding them to the Chosen One roster. For now, I must slumber.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: August 03, 2013, 05:15:21 am »

All right!
Wait a tad before looking at Valoth's thing. I accidentally an entire backstory and species info and a shocking secret that I need to finish writing up before he's finished.
Well, not him, but his backstory and such. As a character for this game, besides said shocking secret which only DZA and I will know until it's revealed, he's done.

Gehehehe both of my favorite forum games just updated. I feel awesome.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 05:20:19 am by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: August 03, 2013, 05:27:43 am »

Oh by the way the dragon species info thing is done.
Sig! Onol

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: August 03, 2013, 12:37:53 pm »

I looked back at the If Bay Forum were A Mountain Hall... threads, and it turns out that Zanzetkuken actually has a few biological implants that make his speed, strength, and stamina five times as great as the average human...I think I can get the Moderator out whether the Canadians are there or not.

Again, something that would have been nice to mention before the start of the game.

Hey, it was while back before they were last mentioned in the thread.

AGE OF FIRE, THE ONLY GAME HERE WITH A SLOWER UPDATE SCHEDULE THAN THIS GAME, UPDATED

Kill the heretic!   :P
Seriously?  It's slower than this one's?  Wow.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: August 03, 2013, 12:38:59 pm »

Took 6 months for this update.
Sig! Onol

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: August 04, 2013, 02:55:28 am »

I'm just glad this is staying alive, even if it is moving slowly.  It's really fun to read even without participating, so I can only imagine how much I'll love this thread if I actually get into the game :P.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #807 on: August 04, 2013, 03:22:05 am »

I'm just glad this is staying alive, even if it is moving slowly.  It's really fun to read even without participating, so I can only imagine how much I'll love this thread if I actually get into the game :P.
Seems like you're always waiting to get into stuff. You're just not VIP enough. Maybe you need a bigger cane.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: August 04, 2013, 01:05:39 pm »

*Sniffs*
Yep seems like I'm just not wanted in most of these parts :'(
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: August 05, 2013, 05:00:53 am »

Alright, the Chosen One Roster has been updated, and I must say I'm quite impressed with all of the new entries. It truly saddens me to think about just how long we may have to wait before finally getting to see them in action.

@Xantalos
Although it's not really all that urgent a matter at the moment, I will, at some point, need to know exactly how many dragonfang daggers Valoth happens to be equipped with. Other than that, bravo. The sheer level of thought and detail you put into the character and his background is nothing short of spectacular.

You know, I wonder where we would be if the competition area was what I was visualizing before it was posted to be earth: a 10 mile radius arena that had a few sparse villages scattered throughout, and was composed of every biome...

There were actually a fair few different scenarios I was thinking of going with when first coming up with the game, before ultimately concluding that, for this first chapter at least, the good ol' planet Earth would be more than sufficient for all foreseen plans and purposes.

Perhaps, one day in the distant future, later chapters of the game will allow us to explore these alternate scenarios.

That is simply splendid to know, seeing as I consider most of my writing in the game's updates to be rather dry.

*Sniffs*
Yep seems like I'm just not wanted in most of these parts :'(

Your time will come, my dear fancily-dressed anthropomorphic peanut. Your time will come...
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 05:03:08 am by King DZA »
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 96