Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: "OMG! Its raining elf blood!""No its no- HOLY CRAP IT IS!"  (Read 6795 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: "OMG! Its raining elf blood!""No its no- HOLY CRAP IT IS!"
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2012, 09:25:51 pm »

No. Unless you somehow gave elf blood a syndrome that made anyone in contact with it really happy, somehow.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2012, 09:27:31 pm »

No. Unless you somehow gave elf blood a syndrome that made anyone in contact with it really happy, somehow.
It also makes me wonder would they dance if it was beer rain?
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2012, 09:30:29 pm »

Hey, If you do this in a blood biome, what wil you think of the ones where it makes husk clouds?

I can empathize with your fear though.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2012, 09:35:04 pm »

Given the current system? Freak out. Probably because beer allegedly smells horrible.

Hey, If you do this in a blood biome, what wil you think of the ones where it makes husk clouds?
I can empathize with your fear though.
Probably expect that since the blood rain was nothing, this will be nothing...and then die horribly once proven wrong.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Trickman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2012, 06:05:11 am »

Imagine if it rained vampire blood, then make everyone drink from the murky pools.
This is a plain text forum signature. All typedwarfship is of the finest quality. It menaces with sentences of plain text.

kreepergrimms

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2012, 07:52:17 am »

ahh the hoped for evil rain, wish i could find the blood rains more often, have currently found goblin, elf, human, and dwarven blood rain, still looking for kobold blood rain, have had a few syndrome worlds that were fun to play with, like the murk that caused all my dwarves to go blind, or the murk that melted their fat, or the one that caused them to puke endlessly but i prefer to find the blood rains or the clouds that cause them to fall unconscious

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2012, 03:13:09 pm »

Imagine if it rained vampire blood, then make everyone drink from the murky pools.
Vampires are not a race, they are individuals with an infectious syndrome. This syndrome disappears after the blood mixes with other blood of its race.
Sig

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2012, 04:44:01 pm »

ahh the hoped for evil rain, wish i could find the blood rains more often, have currently found goblin, elf, human, and dwarven blood rain, still looking for kobold blood rain, have had a few syndrome worlds that were fun to play with, like the murk that caused all my dwarves to go blind, or the murk that melted their fat, or the one that caused them to puke endlessly but i prefer to find the blood rains or the clouds that cause them to fall unconscious

Wait, there are clouds in vanilla games that do other things than husks?
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2012, 04:52:07 pm »

Some just have syndromes.
It wouldn't surprise me if more conditions than "in a civ" are needed for your blood to rain.
Sig

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2012, 07:02:01 pm »

It'd be amazing if it rained dragon blood, then I'd hope it was like the story of Sigmund (Sigurd?) Where he bathes in dragons blood and becomes inhuman

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2012, 07:05:24 pm »

Dragons lack a civil and the probably-required ability to speak. Adding a syndrome to dragon blood that makes dwarves indwarven would be great, though.
Sig

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2012, 07:17:22 pm »

Dragons lack a civil and the probably-required ability to speak. Adding a syndrome to dragon blood that makes dwarves indwarven would be great, though.
This is why they need to make a Norse Fortress Mod, this shit would happen 8) Oh, and it'd probably have muspell jotu, nifel jotun (fire and ice giants to all you ignorant to the amazing stories), and probably alot more crazier shit (like imprisoned legendary megabeasts (fenrir)) ;D

Gaybarowner

• Bay Watcher
  • [SLOW_LEARNER] [VERMIN_HATEABLE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2012, 06:26:27 am »

wont be much dancing when someone who id on fire runs out

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2012, 06:50:41 am »

Even avoiding that, beer probably isn't easy to clean out of clothes.
Sig

Gaybarowner

• Bay Watcher
  • [SLOW_LEARNER] [VERMIN_HATEABLE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2012, 07:04:59 am »

Even avoiding that, beer probably isn't easy to clean out of clothes.
pain to clean off trying to take your burnt wifes clothes off to wash  :'(
Pages: 1 [2] 3