Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Unknown creature kill  (Read 928 times)

sum1won

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Unknown creature kill
« on: September 09, 2012, 01:37:37 pm »

Just genned a new world, and I have several 'unknown creature' listed in almost every kill list.  What?  Is this going to crash as soon as I get an unkown creature caravan, or am I fine, and this just happens?

BillyTheKid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Unknown creature kill
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 01:44:14 pm »

legends say that powerful wizards that live in their own worlds use magic to change their world as they please. But sometimes their magic gets corrupted and beasts that are without soul start to walk the plains. If you are a wizard, you must travel to a new world or stay and fight the corrupted magic!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 01:50:51 pm »

They're historical figures that got culled to make the save smaller.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Ki11aGhost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2012, 01:51:40 pm »

legends say that powerful wizards that live in their own worlds use magic to change their world as they please. But sometimes their magic gets corrupted and beasts that are without soul start to walk the plains. If you are a wizard, you must travel to a new world or stay and fight the corrupted magic!

So the question remains:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)