Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Indiefort championship out now! 24 games for only 19.99!  (Read 8872 times)

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
Re: Indiefort championship due to hit tomorrow.
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2012, 12:34:11 pm »

I'd want Air buccaneers, but I dont know anything about the other games. :S
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Xinvoker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2012, 12:35:44 pm »

But Air Buccaneers is free, this is just a cosmetic items pack.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2012, 12:42:54 pm »

Huh, thanks for telling that.
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2012, 12:50:21 pm »

Ragnarok is unintuitive at best, but it has a lot of features compared to it's early life.
Only a simple mind can be certain.

Lap

• Bay Watcher
  • I <3 Lua
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2012, 12:57:34 pm »

But Air Buccaneers is free, this is just a cosmetic items pack.

Air bucacaneers is not really free. It's free and open in alpha, but it will close the second it goes into beta (per their site).

Ditto on the not knowing anything about these other games. Suggestions?

Xinvoker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2012, 01:02:59 pm »

I stand corrected Lap.

Most games in this pack are too retro for me.

"Tiny & Big" is enjoyable, for the (very) few hours it lasts. No replay value. But worth including it in your pack imo.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2012, 01:21:23 pm »

It's okay. Nothing very tempting and lots of overlap from past bundles. The only ones worth the cash are the more expensive ones. I only have $2 in blue coins so I can't just throw those at something.

Are you serious?!?!!? I got $53 worth of games for $9! Most of them were not in other bundles as far as I know. I got:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Yes, I'm quite serious. Black Market CTD's during basic core gameplay and nobody is patching it. It's also a fairly simplistic game that never should have left Flash. Getting a game that will not play for $1 on sale is like paying to get punched in the face. I don't care if the punch is on sale, it's not worth any dollar amount. I'd pay to swap some of these games out for some different ones. Tower Defense games are a dime a dozen. I'm not big on bullet hell. Dark Scavenger has a sense of humor which is a plus.

I own the better games in the list and Star Prospector is the only one there that's mildly tempting, but I don't need that one because I have Space Rangers 2 (1C Complete Pack was cheap!) which is similar but appears to have much longer gameplay and more to it. Devil Whiskey and Demise are probably the best games there and I own them.

Congratulations on spending $9 instead of $53. It sounds like you're happy with your purchase of sale items and it's your money to spend. Don't let me stop you. Hemmingjay, from what I've seen you post here you'll play just about any game. I'm just pickier than you.

burningpet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2012, 01:57:46 pm »

Hmm, no # of bundles sold? amount of money earned? top tippers? do those stats appear to whomever bought the bundle?

alexpoysky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2012, 02:44:28 pm »

The programmer for the back-end got REALLY sick this morning and had to head home. He barely had time to post the bundle before leaving! The poor guy is VERY regretful about not posting a counter up and will be doing so tomorrow, promise!
Poysky Productions

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2012, 02:51:56 pm »

Well, for $3.99, I'm pretty content for what I got. AirBuccaneers HD pack, Star Prospector, Survivors of Ragnarok.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

BiggTedd

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2012, 03:03:26 pm »

Hey folks, Jason here from Cryptstone Games, nice to see our little game "Star Prospector" getting some love, let me know if you have any questions or if I can help. Been chatting with all these devs for the past week or two, all awesome guys, and need your support!

neotemplar

• Bay Watcher
  • The [Weapon] has lodged firmly in the wound!
    • View Profile
Re: Indiefort championship out now! 24 games on offer!
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2012, 04:18:25 pm »

I'm still working out what to get here :)

I will note that getting Devil Whiskey is only for the brave though, I've found pretty much no online wikis, guides, faqs, anything.  It's like trying to play Dwarf Fortress before the wiki for it got developed.
If not under Neotemplar look for Vellum.

<22:07:06> "Terry": If a kid is old enough to play D&D
<22:07:20> "Terry": A kid is old enough to experience a dolphin being strangled

burningpet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2012, 04:48:51 pm »

Ragnarok is unintuitive at best, but it has a lot of features compared to it's early life.

Updated. while it did add some content, its still clunky, extremely unstable and confusing. its such a great concept and has such a lovely pixel art but its hard for me to see it fulfilling it potential at this rate.

neotemplar

• Bay Watcher
  • The [Weapon] has lodged firmly in the wound!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2012, 05:11:35 pm »

I just got it here is the verdict:

Telepath RPG- looked very interesting

Tiny and Big- I needed to add a 9th game, only reason I added it

Project Black Sun- Looked mildly interesting

Survivors of Ragnarok- Added for the same reason i got that bundle with Kenshi awhile back.  Sure its utter crap right now and I won't play it but in 3-4 years might be good, may as well get it cheap.

Shepard Slaughter- I'm sure this will last the hour it needs to be worth the cost, looks dumb but sometimes I want that.  Also could be a sleeper hit like when I got Dino Run in a different pack and played it more than the rpgs in it.

Star Prospector- It looks cool and although I dislike RTS it seems different.

AirBuccanears- I've heard that this is fun, good time to get it cheap.

Blue Libra- Same reasons as star prospector

Girl With a Heart Of- Yay I actually wanted this awhile back but forgot about it.  I'm a big Visual Novel fan so it was my first choice.
If not under Neotemplar look for Vellum.

<22:07:06> "Terry": If a kid is old enough to play D&D
<22:07:20> "Terry": A kid is old enough to experience a dolphin being strangled

alexpoysky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2012, 05:07:46 am »

Ok. The website sales tracker is up. Around 6 k made so far and almost 1 k sales!
Poysky Productions
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6